PDA

View Full Version : Carnivore Diet with little carbs not keto

Anonymousbuilder96
04-25-2023, 11:04 AM
So has anyone tried or experienced with basically a carnivore diet high fat high protein diet but carbs maybe 70g which would not make you into ketosis

MarvelNerd
04-25-2023, 11:16 PM
So has anyone tried or experienced with basically a carnivore diet high fat high protein diet but carbs maybe 70g which would not make you into ketosis

I have done low carb like this. Arnold was famous for it. He did 100 carbs a day.

I lost a bunch of strength.
I hit ketosis because it is based on calories burned not just carbs.
Did best eating all my carbs before and during a workout.
Dom D Augustino is the father of this cyclical keto diet. He liked the feeling of ketosis but was also a weight lifter and research.

Anonymousbuilder96
04-25-2023, 11:18 PM
I have done low carb like this. Arnold was famous for it. He did 100 carbs a day.

I lost a bunch of strength.
I hit ketosis because it is based on calories burned not just carbs.
Did best eating all my carbs before and during a workout.
Dom D Augustino is the father of this cyclical keto diet. He liked the feeling of ketosis but was also a weight lifter and research.

I just switched diet completely macros are

2280cal
160f
15c
180protein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarvelNerd
04-26-2023, 12:49 AM
If you are on any gear it will make your cholesterol skyrocket so it is something to watch out for.

Charles Polaquin also said if you are over 12 percent body fat he wouldn’t feed you more than 50 carbs a day. The goal was to get lean first then add carbs and gain muscle.

Anonymousbuilder96
04-27-2023, 10:18 PM
Always appreciate your advice that 50carbs is so true i believe, Speeds up the process way faster when cutting for sure.