PDA

View Full Version : Mixing hgh with peptides

juicemonkey
05-01-2023, 06:20 PM
When doing this what’s your protocol take gh in morning and peps at night before bed or is it better to just run gh in a cycle then do a cycle of the peps after

Was thinking of doing 3iu growth in the am upon waking then before bed taking mk677 maybe 12 mg and 200mcg simorelin

Popeye*
05-02-2023, 12:17 AM
When doing this what’s your protocol take gh in morning and peps at night before bed or is it better to just run gh in a cycle then do a cycle of the peps after

Was thinking of doing 3iu growth in the am upon waking then before bed taking mk677 maybe 12 mg and 200mcg simorelin

I will say this about the MK-677 plus GH. Be prepared to satisfy the hunger. And sleep well and be kinda tired. For me anyway. Does it every time. But fuck it’s amazing what it does.

My blood sugar runs a bit lower than normal so when I take GH or MK or both I definitely feel much better than I do on a normal day. But damn i can never eat enough and not a bit of fat will I gain shoveling the food in.

juicemonkey
05-02-2023, 02:28 AM
I will say this about the MK-677 plus GH. Be prepared to satisfy the hunger. And sleep well and be kinda tired. For me anyway. Does it every time. But fuck it’s amazing what it does.

My blood sugar runs a bit lower than normal so when I take GH or MK or both I definitely feel much better than I do on a normal day. But damn i can never eat enough and not a bit of fat will I gain shoveling the food in.

Ya I’ve done both and love them what do you think about mixing with the protocol I mentioned

Loomer1
05-03-2023, 11:54 AM
Ya I’ve done both and love them what do you think about mixing with the protocol I mentioned

You definitely could take gh in the morning and peps at night. Personally if I was going to do that I'd skip on the mk and run sermorelin and ghrp 2. Not a fan of mk. But peptides I've had great success with. Or you could run sermorelin and ipamorelin.
Never tried it the way you're asking though. I've always just ran gh or peps. But theres no reason why doing a split of both each day wouldnt work.

juicemonkey
07-18-2023, 07:34 PM
You definitely could take gh in the morning and peps at night. Personally if I was going to do that I'd skip on the mk and run sermorelin and ghrp 2. Not a fan of mk. But peptides I've had great success with. Or you could run sermorelin and ipamorelin.
Never tried it the way you're asking though. I've always just ran gh or peps. But theres no reason why doing a split of both each day wouldnt work.

So this is what I have been doing I dropped the mk and have been running ghrp6 and sermorelin at night and 2.5 iu growth in the am so far so good

juicemonkey
07-20-2023, 05:00 PM
Bumped the growth to 3iu in the am and I only take the peps at night if I haven’t eat for 2+ hours before bed but they do help me sleep way deeper when I do take them.. also on 300test c 400 tren e 500 mast e and 50 mg var a day I’m trying to drop weight but I guess I’m gaining weight haha. Usually walk around at 220 was trying to get to 210-205 super lean but I’m up to 230 as of last night still looking leaner but definitely feeling and looking fullhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230720/e2decfed095e0bb525b1adc471a6e8ca.jpg

juicemonkey
07-20-2023, 05:05 PM
Shitty lighting

Jimring
08-03-2023, 09:11 PM
That isn't mixing. That is stacking.mixing is drawing 2 peptides in the same syringe