PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I’m skinny fat

Quiggy
05-02-2023, 06:16 PM
So I feel like I have a decent amount of muscle just can’t get rid of the fat in my mid area, I’ve tried it all cut calories, recomp and bulk nothing is working. Was thinking about adding a cycle of T3 and Clen, I’ve used Clen before with mild success. I need help with the proper dosages and length for a short T3 Clen cycle just to lose body fat quickly

Sweendog
05-02-2023, 09:51 PM
Have you tried eating once a day, basically a 23.5 hour fast, and also completely cutting carbs. Basically eating a big salad with a hunk of meat on the side. I also drink some ACV mixed with water throughout the day. I've gotten some good results.

Quiggy
05-02-2023, 10:30 PM
I’ve tried fasting, cutting carbs, keto and carnivore diet I lose fat from everywhere except my lower stomach

Devil1
05-03-2023, 04:37 AM
I’ve tried fasting, cutting carbs, keto and carnivore diet I lose fat from everywhere except my lower stomach
You and me both brother. I ran a test and eq last year, it was rough on me, but seemed to melt the fat off. I’ve been somewhat “shredded” once in my life. These days as long as I can see my six pack hiding under my belly fat I’m ok. Cutting is harder for some people, especially around the lower belly. Just eat clean and keep training, treadmill uphill to burn some extra calories before smashing the weights. And remember, we all feel skinny fat sometimes.

enrod
05-04-2023, 12:00 AM
Try low fat.

And I mean <30g of fat per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk