PDA

View Full Version : HGH reaction

Quiggy
05-12-2023, 02:52 AM
So where I do my injections in my lower stomach, I have red blotches where I’ve done my injections of 4iu a day! Is that normal or something to be concerned about?

Dont wanna be old
05-12-2023, 03:45 AM
How much water are you using?
I would try doubling the water to see if it persists.
Some HGH come with Bac water and some people just use sterile water.
That could be a factor if you had sterile water for a extended time left out.
Sterile water labels state single use only but come in jugs. Lol
Imagine if it’s close to your waist line it could be irritated by clothing rubbing against injection site.
How long to red botches last?
Good luck
DWBO

*XXL
05-12-2023, 01:05 PM
So where I do my injections in my lower stomach, I have red blotches where I’ve done my injections of 4iu a day! Is that normal or something to be concerned about?

You can do what D said or, I do IM now in delts. It’s easy and honestly I feel for me the GH works better. Maybe placebo but I go swelling from sub no matter what.

EXO-GEN [emoji626]
Forget the rest. Join the best!
List: [email protected]

Quiggy
05-12-2023, 02:14 PM
How much water are you using?
I would try doubling the water to see if it persists.
Some HGH come with Bac water and some people just use sterile water.
That could be a factor if you had sterile water for a extended time left out.
Sterile water labels state single use only but come in jugs. Lol
Imagine if it’s close to your waist line it could be irritated by clothing rubbing against injection site.
How long to red botches last?
Good luck
DWBO

I use bac water, the spots kind of look like where I had stretch marks at one point but they are just more red ever since I started hgh, there’s no irritation or itching just redness

Dont wanna be old
05-13-2023, 06:10 PM
It could also be pin length?
Those tiny pins are useless if you ask me.
I tried small needles on Pen/Cartridges and believed nothing was ever injected. Liquid dripped out of the end of the needle after I removed it.
That’s why I like doubling solutions. If you only inject 4 units from a insulin syringe and there’s a drip or 2 it potentially wasting 1 IU?
XXL suggested IM injections.
I would give that a try using 1/2 pins.
Good luck
DWBO

Big Sarge
05-13-2023, 07:40 PM
You can do what D said or, I do IM now in delts. It’s easy and honestly I feel for me the GH works better. Maybe placebo but I go swelling from sub no matter what.

EXO-GEN [emoji626]
Forget the rest. Join the best!
List: [email protected]

I’ve been doing the same. In my delts it works better for me that way.

Home - Pomp's place (https://www.pompsplace.is/?utm_source=Brother&utm_medium=foro&utm_term=organico&utm_content=Sticky_10off&utm_campaign=Gwt-Signup)

Quiggy
05-14-2023, 11:25 PM
Also is this normal, I’ve been on hgh 4iu a day for a month now, and now that I’m on the first week of month 2 I’m just now starting to get the numb fingers and also my fingers feel a little swollen sometimes now

Dont wanna be old
05-15-2023, 01:31 AM
It should be about right with some good HGH.
Starting with 4iu it might be somewhat aggressive depending on the source.
I believe normal GH is something like 3.3mg.
Some manufacturers might slightly overdose volume for better total numbers.
If you can imagine a formula of 191 aminos formulated to exact perfection.
They have some that test for dimmers. Can only imagine a dimmer as being an excess of 1 or more aminos?
Even pharmaceuticals have some level of dimmers. Generics seem to out perform Pharma according to one HPLC facility that show 0 dimmers.

Years ago I seen threads discussing methods of how to add water correctly. Theory was to gently inject water into the vial so it would run into the puck. Then you are to swirl the vial to not damage the contents? I waited for the advice on direction of swirling clockwise or counter clockwise. I guess later it depended on what side of the equator you live on.
I tried every theory and idea along with different dilutions.
Only thing that was absolute is that good GH works and bunk GH takes weeks to show itself.
Let the gains begin.
DWBO

Quiggy
05-15-2023, 03:32 AM
I’ve been using supertropins hgh, first couple weeks I had sore wrists and hands but this month is the first time I got the numbness and finger swelling

Loomer1
05-20-2023, 02:44 PM
I’ve been using supertropins hgh, first couple weeks I had sore wrists and hands but this month is the first time I got the numbness and finger swelling

That's pretty typical, it usually takes some time for all the tingles and numbness sides to show themselves. Itll eventually fade away down to just hands becoming numb more easily and sometimes a very small feeling of wrist pain.

The redness is what I'm more wanting to know about. Are the pin sites red welts or just flat red spots?

Quiggy
05-21-2023, 04:58 AM
That's pretty typical, it usually takes some time for all the tingles and numbness sides to show themselves. Itll eventually fade away down to just hands becoming numb more easily and sometimes a very small feeling of wrist pain.

The redness is what I'm more wanting to know about. Are the pin sites red welts or just flat red spots?

just flat red spots

Loomer1
05-22-2023, 11:42 AM
just flat red spots

Sounds more like irritation than anything. Are you going in at a 45 degree angle? Could be the pin tip is too close to the outer skin. Or old bac water. Or too high of a concentration of gh.
If you got the 180iu kit and only put 1cc of water that could be your issue.

Chilidog
06-08-2023, 08:22 AM
hey why do you start numbing.?