PDA

View Full Version : 3 days with pics

jdb3
04-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Eat big, get big fellas, here we are...3 days worth of mid day meals...this doesnt include breakfast, dinner and post!!!

For all you guys that are athletic and you see the big freaks and think....geez how do they do it? genetics? mega doses? it all starts here....eat it! even if your full and shitting your pants.

We got tilapia, beef, turkey burgers, protien pasta, veggies, large sweet potatoes and ham...all cooked in pecan/olive oil, lightly seasoned...infused with anadrol.

Protien pasta : BRAND:Barilla, Angel HAir PLUS. (Carb 38g per serv Protien 10g, Poly/Mono 2g, with plenty of Iron, Thiamin, Ribo,Niacin and Folate.

Getting one heavy carb meal in...not counting post!

The sweet potatoes are excellent as well instead of the pasta if you gain fat easy....mass will be achieved, no excuses. This is what I do at night every three -four days.

jdb3
04-01-2013, 02:20 AM
damn these tubberwares are actually the large ones...the pic makes them look small! Those are approx 1 1/2 serv on the pasta

jdb3
04-01-2013, 02:31 AM
shit now I got to clean the fucking pots up...if any good bros ever need alittle help with nutrition I might help you out....for free gear of course! lol j/k

FastTrack
04-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Ya man! Right On! Man I love prepping my food up for the week. I feel squared away and mentally feel like I got my bases covered as far as keeping the diet stapled!

inhuman
04-01-2013, 02:47 AM
infused with anadrol lol

jdb3
04-01-2013, 02:48 AM
the food is the hardest part of bodybuilding

FastTrack
04-01-2013, 02:48 AM
infused with anadrol lol

Triple infused!

FastTrack
04-01-2013, 02:51 AM
the food is the hardest part of bodybuilding

Yes. Missing a meal make planets leave their orbit in my universe. Thru the years though I've really enjoyed fine tuning my diets and have developed a cook book. Diet is fkn key! All the gear in the world dosnt mean fk without your diet!

jdb3
04-01-2013, 02:55 AM
For secret seasoning...crush 1 bottle of A-50 into fine poweder, mix with equal ratios of pepper and 1 tbl Ms Dash. Put in salt shaker. Enjoy on all foods! Really gives those calories that extra kick, any good doet should contain trace amounts of oxymethelone throughout the day. Finaplex pellets will work when dieting down.

(please do not do this, for entertainement purposes only)

inhuman
04-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Yes. Missing a meal make planets leave their orbit in my universe. Thru the years though I've really enjoyed fine tuning my diets and have developed a cook book. Diet is fkn key! All the gear in the world dosnt mean fk without your diet!

100% true. try telling that to an 18 or 19 year old kid though who has his mind made up to start a cycle

FastTrack
04-01-2013, 02:57 AM
For secret seasoning...crush 1 bottle of A-50 into fine poweder, mix with equal ratios of pepper and 1 tbl Ms Dash. Put in salt shaker. Enjoy on all foods! Really gives those calories that extra kick, any good doet should contain trace amounts of oxymethelone throughout the day. Finaplex pellets will work when dieting down.

(please do not do this, for entertainement purposes only)

::::Ran out and did it::::

FastTrack
04-01-2013, 02:58 AM
100% true. try telling that to an 18 or 19 year old kid though who has his mind made up to start a cycle

No doubt bro, sources should sell vials of patience to youngsters haha

RockShawn
04-01-2013, 03:38 AM
I really like my six pack cooler. Makes a ton of difference when needing your nutrition on the go. Good post jdb. Ill trade some oil for a prep diet. Got 8 weeks to shed 20lbs. Can't figure out why this diet isn't working this year.

jdb3
04-01-2013, 04:19 AM
I really like my six pack cooler. Makes a ton of difference when needing your nutrition on the go. Good post jdb. Ill trade some oil for a prep diet. Got 8 weeks to shed 20lbs. Can't figure out why this diet isn't working this year.

hey my man, where did you get your six pack cooler?

jdb3
04-01-2013, 04:26 AM
RockShawn answer these,

20lbs in 8weeks? How much do you weigh, as of right now? What is your bf% (needs to be fairly accurate) ? What all are you taking as of right now (AAS, stims, thyroid,). If taking creatine stop for now. What are your macros as of right now? When are you consuming carbos and what sources are they coming from? Do you mind losing some lean tissue? Are you diabetic? How much cardio are you doing and when.

Maybe I can help you a little...no oil needed lol. but if you got some HG caber/ adex I can hook you up with some oil!

Oh yeah...would you classify yourself as Endomorph, Ectomorph, Mesomorph?

gonna be busy day tomorrow and tues but wil lget back too you

chaserider25
04-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Awesome

bigdude
04-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Eat big, get big fellas, here we are...3 days worth of mid day meals...this doesnt include breakfast, dinner and post!!!

For all you guys that are athletic and you see the big freaks and think....geez how do they do it? genetics? mega doses? it all starts here....eat it! even if your full and shitting your pants.

We got tilapia, beef, turkey burgers, protien pasta, veggies, large sweet potatoes and ham...all cooked in pecan/olive oil, lightly seasoned...infused with anadrol.

Protien pasta : BRAND:Barilla, Angel HAir PLUS. (Carb 38g per serv Protien 10g, Poly/Mono 2g, with plenty of Iron, Thiamin, Ribo,Niacin and Folate.

Getting one heavy carb meal in...not counting post!

The sweet potatoes are excellent as well instead of the pasta if you gain fat easy....mass will be achieved, no excuses. This is what I do at night every three -four days.

Drol sprinkles........way off the future

FrankTheTank
04-01-2013, 11:08 AM

I'll buy you a couple coolers for some help with a diet....lol

RockShawn
04-01-2013, 12:06 PM

I bought mine local at a supp store but you can get them at sixpackbags.com.

RockShawn
04-01-2013, 03:50 PM
RockShawn answer these,

20lbs in 8weeks? How much do you weigh, as of right now? What is your bf% (needs to be fairly accurate) ? What all are you taking as of right now (AAS, stims, thyroid,). If taking creatine stop for now. What are your macros as of right now? When are you consuming carbos and what sources are they coming from? Do you mind losing some lean tissue? Are you diabetic? How much cardio are you doing and when.

Maybe I can help you a little...no oil needed lol. but if you got some HG caber/ adex I can hook you up with some oil!

Oh yeah...would you classify yourself as Endomorph, Ectomorph, Mesomorph?

gonna be busy day tomorrow and tues but wil lget back too you

6'1" 241lb as of pictures yesterday. Mostly Mesomorphic at 14-15% BF
Not Diabetic, May have to lose Lean tissue or choose a diff show
Cardio 6 days a week AM 45 Min LISS - Incline Treadmill (15) at 2.5mph
Lift 5 days a week and 20-30 min cardio after lifting
Carb Cycle - as carbs drop out I replace with fats to maintain 3200 cals - Carbs are consumed Post-WO, 2 Hrs pre WO and breakfast. I drop Breakfast carbs first as cycle gets lower
High Carb day : 340g pro/180g carbo - source Oats or sweet potatoe (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Mod Carb day: 340g pro/ 150g carbo (thursday, Friday)
Low Day: 340g Pro/ 80g carbo (sat)
Ultra low: 340g pro/ 20g carb - sunday just incidentals
AAS Test Prop, (Was on bold cyp, not now), Tren, - Just started Methyl tren today for a 20 day run and dropped ace.
ECA, YohimbineHCL, t3 at 75mcg, IGF1-Lr3 100mcg post wo, 10 more days of Myo HMP

bigboithetank
04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Hey RockShawn, thanks for the website. I could use one of those as well.

jdb3
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
6'1" 241lb as of pictures yesterday. Mostly Mesomorphic at 14-15% BF
Not Diabetic, May have to lose Lean tissue or choose a diff show
Cardio 6 days a week AM 45 Min LISS - Incline Treadmill (15) at 2.5mph
Lift 5 days a week and 20-30 min cardio after lifting
Carb Cycle - as carbs drop out I replace with fats to maintain 3200 cals - Carbs are consumed Post-WO, 2 Hrs pre WO and breakfast. I drop Breakfast carbs first as cycle gets lower
High Carb day : 340g pro/180g carbo - source Oats or sweet potatoe (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Mod Carb day: 340g pro/ 150g carbo (thursday, Friday)
Low Day: 340g Pro/ 80g carbo (sat)
Ultra low: 340g pro/ 20g carb - sunday just incidentals
AAS Test Prop, (Was on bold cyp, not now), Tren, - Just started Methyl tren today for a 20 day run and dropped ace.
ECA, YohimbineHCL, t3 at 75mcg, IGF1-Lr3 100mcg post wo, 10 more days of Myo HMP

ok, give me some time to get back with you...swamped today

FastTrack
04-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Bro it's been like 15 mins and still no reply......lmfao

RockShawn
04-01-2013, 04:47 PM
ok, give me some time to get back with you...swamped today

Totally good bro. appreciate you even looking at it. Same cycle I did int he Fall, just not working too well this time. Very slow on the fat loss side.

I sent a PM with pics.

RockShawn
04-02-2013, 08:12 PM
jdb3 - can you clear some PM's?

jdb3
04-03-2013, 05:49 PM
ROCK....your basal metabolic rate is 2223.1.

So from what you have described to me you are highly active, we then take 2223.1 x 1.725, too get caloric values for maintence (in theory)

Hormones being used currently plays a factor as well

3,834 calories and you could stay your same weight, to some degree....but all calories are not the same, so

CARBS are key here and unsat fat, with protien (to preserve lean tissue)

Carb intake will be key, lets stop the carb cycling for going into contest....this will cause to much fluctuation and will negate the effects of dropping carbs during ending weeks, if you feel yourself dropping to fast or getting to flat, you can have a heavier carb day

jdb3
04-03-2013, 05:50 PM
more coming hold on.....

jdb3
04-03-2013, 06:45 PM
editied...could have done better

jdb3
04-03-2013, 06:56 PM
damn...this is my sloppiest post ever....anyways...the bottom line....STOP THIS HIGH LOW MED DAYS SHIT

DROP SYSTEMATICALLY BY WEEK, EVERY NOW AND THEN YOU MAY INCREASE A DAY BASED ON IF YOU DROPPIN TOO FAST ....THOSE HI LO MED DAYS ARE THRWOING YOU OFF!!!! MORE CARDIO IS NOT ALAWAYS GOOD....I NEVER GO TO HIGH INTERVAL..OR HIGH INTES CARDIO NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUSCLE LOSS AND TOO MUCH STRESS ON BODY....THIS IS A STRESSFUL TIME AND ALL FOCUS NEEDS TO BE ON MUSCLE

WATCH THE MIRROR NOT THE SCALE

RockShawn
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
ROCK....your basal metabolic rate is 2223.1.

So from what you have described to me you are highly active, we then take 2223.1 x 1.725, too get caloric values for maintence (in theory)

Hormones being used currently plays a factor as well

3,834 calories and you could stay your same weight, to some degree....but all calories are not the same, so

CARBS are key here and unsat fat, with protien (to preserve lean tissue)

Carb intake will be key, lets stop the carb cycling for going into contest....this will cause to much fluctuation and will negate the effects of dropping carbs during ending weeks, if you feel yourself dropping to fast or getting to flat, you can have a heavier carb day

I had calculated with 1.55 for activity - prolly too conservative - puts cals at 3445.8

jdb3
04-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Yes, because you are doing an ass load of cardio....LOL, I just sent you this in a pm..was gonna erase it here, because its so scattered and incomplete...guess I'll leave it.

I hate feeling like I left something out and being unorganized

jdb3
04-03-2013, 07:37 PM
nevermind...pics on labtop at work

49ER
04-08-2013, 04:39 PM
1407Thank you jdb3 I showed my girl how organized your meals are she hooked me up yesterday prepared my lunch for work. And you motiveted me to be more organized and prepared.