PDA

View Full Version : Pin location

jayhawkg
06-09-2023, 11:15 AM
Question for my brothers. I currently pin shoulders and glutes. No more than 2ml in shoulders, where else do y’all pin? Right now I’m lean as I have been, thanks Exo, and just need some food intel. Thanks

enrod
06-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Lot of different spots in the glutes and delts, but if additional rotation is needed an occasional lat shot isn’t bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironjunkie777
06-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Where do I not pin at lol. Vg delts quads chest

MarvelNerd
06-09-2023, 06:53 PM
Question for my brothers. I currently pin shoulders and glutes. No more than 2ml in shoulders, where else do y’all pin? Right now I’m lean as I have been, thanks Exo, and just need some food intel. Thanks

If you go to professional muscle he has a site or link for IM injections.

Damnwideback90
06-12-2023, 04:37 AM

I've been doing this on and off for awhile now. Not saying I'm a veteran at all. The scar tissue over the years has built up a little so now I pin directly into the head of my dick with a 18gx2inch. That's right I'm packing heat down they're baby.... (==≈=3...

Dealts

jayhawkg
06-13-2023, 01:20 AM
Hahaha. Outstanding advise. Much appreciated! :gorilla:

ChefTren
06-13-2023, 01:51 AM
Quads, Glutes, Pecs, Delts. My last are awkward for me to reach

Loomer1
06-13-2023, 04:04 AM

I hit delts, tris, chest, quads, glutes, and sometimes biceps.
You can basically pin any muscle. Only ones you cant because of the pain are tight muscles like forearms and calves. Traps hurt like a bitch too.
I'd say chest is one of the easier spots.

skinNbone
06-13-2023, 10:27 AM
Yeah. If you look up pin locations there is a diagram where u have nine different spots on each pec

Chest is one of the best spots. I always pin everything but glutes with 5/8 needle. Usually the biggest gauge is 27g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro