PDA

View Full Version : What brand has the best to inject water based Test No Ester? TNE.

Bourbon77
08-14-2023, 10:10 PM
I'm not looking for oil based product. Years prior I had great success and experience with micronized Test No Ester sub Q daily pre-workout day injections. I tried one of the prior sponsors, bach with they were a sponsor, and the suspension would clog up in a 25 gauge needle. The stuff I had before would easy push thru a 25g.

maxmuscleone
08-14-2023, 10:33 PM
I'm not looking for oil based product. Years prior I had great success and experience with micronized Test No Ester sub Q daily pre-workout day injections. I tried one of the prior sponsors, bach with they were a sponsor, and the suspension would clog up in a 25 gauge needle. The stuff I had before would easy push thru a 25g.

I’ve used Pharmacom test no ester and many others , I always have test suspension (aqueous ) . Alan has a few brands

Max

AlanDomestic.La

Make Sure to Use my Referral Link at AlanDomestic/DG : The page you requested cannot be found! (https://alandomestic.la/create-accountreid=29933ae9320768dda06ffe570dbe142b)
Code :MAX15 anytime

PEP-PATRIOT
08-15-2023, 07:49 PM
You'll find no better quality products then you get from YOURMUSCLESHOP Brother.

Guys really are becoming the GO TO SUPPLIERS all over the sites.

Shop Now :Yourmuscleshop.to – Your One Stop Muscle Shop (http://www.YourMuscleShop.to)

Contact Us :
Telegram :
t.me/yourmuscleshopofficial
WhatsApp:
+1 424-297-6166
Email :
[email protected]

Loomer1
08-28-2023, 12:37 PM
I'm not looking for oil based product. Years prior I had great success and experience with micronized Test No Ester sub Q daily pre-workout day injections. I tried one of the prior sponsors, bach with they were a sponsor, and the suspension would clog up in a 25 gauge needle. The stuff I had before would easy push thru a 25g.Personally I wouldnt run a water based tne. You get the exact same thing with oil based tne. No matter who you get it from, water based gear is going to have some good pip. And itll lump up making it difficult to pin repeatedly.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

lopy12
09-26-2023, 02:38 AM
Can you explain why you are against oils?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk