PDA

View Full Version : Masteron/Prostate Question

slash75cmd
04-11-2013, 04:19 PM
I was wondering if any bros could offer advice about what to take for the prostate when it starts to feel like its tingling (I could not think of a better description) like it may be enlarging. I'm in the midst of a masteron prop/test enanthate cycle (my third) and its going well, so I don't want to stop.

I realize that beating off is an option, but it would interfere with meetings at work. It's a good remedy at home when my lady is not having it. :rolleyes:

I put this in our OVER 40 section since I'm over 40 and I wasn't sure if this just affected this age group, but I'm open to anybody's advice. Thanks in advance.

FastTrack
04-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Saw palmetto

kuntrykok
04-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Saw Palmetto for sure. Fully agree.

metromuscle
04-11-2013, 11:02 PM
I bet saw palmetto would do the trick also, however you might see if your doctor can put you on finasteride (Propecia), the hair loss drug, I don't know of your hair loss situation, if any, but after I got on it some years back my prostate numbers have been good (finasteride was originally a prostate treatment drug that they discovered helps fight hair loss and possibly grow hair). Not sure of your hair situation but I'm sure it won't hurt. It's important to note I've taken it for a number of years that included many cycles of different types, and throughout my prostate numbers were within range while on cycle. ' Course there's nothing wrong with beatin' off either LOL.

mizzou24
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
I've jacked it three times since reading this thread! 3 times a day keeps the prostate doc away!

slash75cmd
04-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the responses fellas. Saw palmetto it is. Hopefully I will save money now on lotion and tissues. :cool:

johnnytats
05-29-2013, 10:44 AM
i was told finistride. gbn store here on bop might carry it. look around you can find it pretty cheap most non domestic gear shops carry it

Balkan_x
02-23-2015, 09:49 AM
I've found that my prostate issues are always coming off cycle, or maybe that's because I jack off so much when I'm on cycle lol

crush
04-16-2015, 02:02 PM
I've jacked it three times since reading this thread! 3 times a day keeps the prostate doc away!

Lol...plus it helps your forearms.......Saw palmetto and jackin a perfect combo......

ironjulius
04-16-2015, 02:56 PM
thanks for the reminder of needing to take saw palmetto

Mountain-Man
05-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Saw Palmetto for sure. Fully agree.
Yep I take twice the dose

MaxSteel
06-27-2015, 10:54 AM
apple cider vinegar..

deadpool
04-03-2016, 03:14 AM
had major prostate issues with test..knocking out 3 a day sorted it out
i just posted s similar question to yours in the hrt forum

deadpool
04-04-2016, 08:33 AM
[QUOTE=Mountain-Man;271243]Yep I take twice the dose[/QUOTE

i will have to try this saw palmetto
along with the sore palm method :))

rippedreaper
04-05-2016, 05:42 PM
I was wondering if any bros could offer advice about what to take for the prostate when it starts to feel like its tingling (I could not think of a better description) like it may be enlarging. I'm in the midst of a masteron prop/test enanthate cycle (my third) and its going well, so I don't want to stop.

I realize that beating off is an option, but it would interfere with meetings at work. It's a good remedy at home when my lady is not having it. :rolleyes:

I put this in our OVER 40 section since I'm over 40 and I wasn't sure if this just affected this age group, but I'm open to anybody's advice. Thanks in advance.
Nolva and to a lesser degree Clomid seem to both help the prostate while boosting T and controlling E effects.
Do a quick search on pubmed.