PDA

View Full Version : anavar and clomid

tarzannigga
11-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Hey everyone i was wondering if this would be an alright cycle layout. i am going to be using clomid instead of testosterone to combat suppression (please be kind and respect this because ik everyone is going to tell me to use test instead)

week1-8 clomid 50mg ed
week1-6 25mg anavar ed
week1-8 20mg ostarine ed

will most likely run a 2 week post cycle as well. does this layout look alright?

kubes
11-23-2023, 11:39 AM
Any well planed cycle should have testosterone as a base. Adding any exogenous androgens will suppress your endogenous production so running clomid and anavar would be counter productive. To help with suppression I would suggest running testosterone with hcg alongside or hmg in place of hcg

tarzannigga
11-23-2023, 08:52 PM
i appreciate your response man. ahh trust me i really would love to just use testosterone. its not that i have a fear of pinning or anything. but my issue was testosterone made me break out like crazy for the first cycle i ran. i did use aromasin to combat estrogen elevation as well. i believe i did 12.5mg eod. but still made me break out.

kubes
11-23-2023, 09:12 PM
List what your cycle was. Testosterone doesn’t cause acne hormone imbalance does. List what you were taking the doses and how often?

tarzannigga
11-23-2023, 10:01 PM
this was my first cycle

week1-4 turinabol (cant remember the dose)
week1-12 test e 500mg
week1-12 12.5mg of aromasin eod
pct consisted of nolva,clomid, and hcg

acne started around 3 weeks in and lasted a long long long time even after the cycle. also i didnt really break out much as a teen so i didnt think i was prone to acne like that

kubes
11-23-2023, 11:03 PM
Was the aromasin phrm grade? I have ran that as high as 12.5 mg 2 x ed on cycle

Mr.Smith45
11-23-2023, 11:48 PM
Seems like too much Asin to me. When I run Test @ 6-800/wk, I use 12.5mg Asin 2x/week.

tarzannigga
11-24-2023, 12:21 AM
the aromasin was from enhanced athlete. now known as enhanced labs. this was before when they used to sell sarms. pretty sure it was legit. this is where it gets tricky because it seems that symptoms of low and high estrogen are similar. the acne was literally the only side i got though my sex drive was through the roof and had great energy. ig i should have gotten bloodwork but yeah that is the only reason i got deterred from using test again

Mr.Smith45
11-24-2023, 01:42 PM
the aromasin was from enhanced athlete. now known as enhanced labs. this was before when they used to sell sarms. pretty sure it was legit. this is where it gets tricky because it seems that symptoms of low and high estrogen are similar. the acne was literally the only side i got though my sex drive was through the roof and had great energy. ig i should have gotten bloodwork but yeah that is the only reason i got deterred from using test again

Yes, bloods are a must. Low and high sides could present similar. I think that's too much Asin, and low estrogen sides notoriously take a long time to rectify.

Mr.Smith45
11-24-2023, 01:44 PM
Also, Kubes is right, you're working against yourself not including Test.