PDA

View Full Version : RSV is no joke

murph
11-27-2023, 03:11 PM
On Tuesday I lost my mom due to RSV, my dad who is 91 also was positive for RSV and passed out receiving some head trauma and large cuts, he was taken but ambulance and is currently in the ICU , after the got him bandaged up they had to tell him that his wife had passed away

been a rough holiday but I want everyone who doesn’t understand much about RSV as I didn’t know much about it take it very seriously if younger or older family members get this shit, it will kill you

hope everyone is well
Murph

mike312
11-27-2023, 04:31 PM
On Tuesday I lost my mom due to RSV, my dad who is 91 also was positive for RSV and passed out receiving some head trauma and large cuts, he was taken but ambulance and is currently in the ICU , after the got him bandaged up they had to tell him that his wife had passed away

been a rough holiday but I want everyone who doesn’t understand much about RSV as I didn’t know much about it take it very seriously if younger or older family members get this shit, it will kill you

hope everyone is well
MurphMurph my condolences to you and your family brother ...no words i can say are going to make the situation any better ...God bless her that she lived to 91....the pain of losing your mom ....your dad going through it and having to tell him ....all i can say is I'm praying for you and your family and im always here to talk ....Keep your head up brother ....much respect [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji123]

Sent from my SM-F946U using Tapatalk

IronFox
11-27-2023, 04:38 PM
Sorry for your loss brother and may your dad recover!

RSV is certainly worse than Covid in the elderly and the very young. Get treatment fast!

Machinegunmac
11-27-2023, 05:33 PM
Prayers your way. Very sorry for your loss bud.

Marine
11-27-2023, 08:46 PM
I’m sorry to hear of your loss brother. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.