PDA

View Full Version : HCG therapy along with TRT

troereeb
12-16-2023, 04:07 AM
HCG therapy along with TRT
Just wondering if any of you guys had experience with using HCG along with testosterone therapy and how its used? Also though unrelated I've been doing 200mg of test cyp and was tested 4 days after shot and my testosterone is only 288 still below the recommended minimum of 300? Any suggestions

Dont wanna be old
12-16-2023, 04:12 AM
What Test are you talking about?
Free test or total test ?
DWBO

Loomer1
12-16-2023, 05:34 AM
HCG therapy along with TRT
Just wondering if any of you guys had experience with using HCG along with testosterone therapy and how its used? Also though unrelated I've been doing 200mg of test cyp and was tested 4 days after shot and my testosterone is only 288 still below the recommended minimum of 300? Any suggestions

Somethings off if that's your total t level. And they usually dont give a number like that for free test. If it is the free test level that would be the higher end of normal.
As far as the hcg with test. I personally dont like it. Think of it like this. You natural production of test is like a light switch. When you pin test it shuts off and when you pin hcg it turns on. Taking both sends your brain mixed signals and it's like flipping the switch on and off continuously. And we all know what happens when you play with the lights. Lol
Taking both doesn't put you in some middle grey area of on and off nor will hcg keep the switch on. Best best is to run test and take breaks a few times a year and run your hcg, nolva, and clomid. Unless you dont care for having kids or your nuts shrinking then just run your test year round.