PDA

View Full Version : First Cutting Cycle

Broly
04-14-2013, 04:42 AM
Whats up whats up... I'm in the process of setting up my very first cut cycle (oral) and was hoping to get some input from the brotherhood.

What's your preferred cutting stack (oral) and why?

MuscleAddiction
04-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Why oral only?

Broly
04-14-2013, 05:14 AM
I don't pin, I haven't made that jump yet and I am going to burn through my oral supply before I do.

MuscleAddiction
04-14-2013, 05:24 AM
So what is in your oral supply? Do you know how enjoyable pinning is?

Broly
04-14-2013, 05:46 AM
Yeah I've heard good things but the biggest attraction for me is that it's healthier than orals. I've got a pretty decent supply of orals, enough to run 3 or 4 more cycles. For the cut I've got 11-oxo, Stano, Epi, Dermacrine, Trenazone (which I decided against ever using). I've also got some Mechabol which has some logs supporting it as a decent cutting agent.

I've been looking for T-bol but not many seem to keep it stocked, I don't want that liquid shit... sugar water IMO.

mizzou24
04-14-2013, 06:21 AM
Yeah I've heard good things but the biggest attraction for me is that it's healthier than orals. I've got a pretty decent supply of orals, enough to run 3 or 4 more cycles. For the cut I've got 11-oxo, Stano, Epi, Dermacrine, Trenazone (which I decided against ever using). I've also got some Mechabol which has some logs supporting it as a decent cutting agent.

I've been looking for T-bol but not many seem to keep it stocked, I don't want that liquid shit... sugar water IMO.

The liquid stuff is just as good.. Anyways mecha is a solid cutting agent..

MuscleAddiction
04-14-2013, 06:22 AM
So you are looking to do a PH cycle? The Epi/Trenazone/Dermacrine stack would be good, adjust diet and training for cutting.

Broly
04-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Tren is a no go for me... just not something I want to use, should never have bought it.

bhcolex50x
04-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Dude... Ph are steroids in nature... Without the years of science and research behind them. Most are much more toxic than the general aas. I'd sell off all that shit. My suggestion would be low test with high anavar or winstrol which are both oral. If ur scared to pin pm me for a source that makes ug androgel. Just being honest man, ph may be legally better and possibly same or better in results. But harm to your body is far more man...

Broly
04-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Dude... Ph are steroids in nature... Without the years of science and research behind them. Most are much more toxic than the general aas. I'd sell off all that shit. My suggestion would be low test with high anavar or winstrol which are both oral. If ur scared to pin pm me for a source that makes ug androgel. Just being honest man, ph may be legally better and possibly same or better in results. But harm to your body is far more man...

Yeah I'm with you on this and I'm eventually going to make the jump. This is not my first cycle by any means, just my first cut. I am well read on the PH's I use.

I've used Androgel before, it was ok... probably needed more to run it at a higher dose.

jurgensplurgen
04-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Yeah androgel is weak. You can make a much stronger transdermal yourself, or some of the labs do it.

MuscleAddiction
04-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Tren is a no go for me... just not something I want to use, should never have bought it.

Alright, no Trenazone. Just for the record, I was not making light of PH's as there are some out there such as Epi, Helladrol, and Dieselbolan that will put some mass on you with proper training and diet...but like bhcolex mentioned the toxicity of these are more harsh than Anavar or Winstrol. I used PH's in the past but once I had my first shot of test...done! I use orals such as Winny, Anavar, Tbol, and Proviron, but will opt for injectables anyday. Anyway, just do an Epi run or Mechabol.

jdb3
04-14-2013, 12:26 PM
ok you dont want to pin, but Im here to tell you....PH's are either 1)effective and loose ALL gains (superdrol) and EXTREMELY TOXIC, or 2)They are ineffective completely or barely effective

Im gonna give you the best advice ever, get over the pinning, I was scared of needles as a kid but I forced myself to do it. Never looked back.

I have alot of experience with hormones, and Im just telling you for your on good. PH's suck and there may be some decent ones, but they are not wel lresearched.

Also, cutting is due to diet, not the hormone.

YOUI WILL GET ZERO RESULTS FROM ANDRGEL AND WILL JUST MESS UP YOUR NATURAL LEVELS.....THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET ANDROGEL TO WORK IS GET ABOUT 100 BOTTLES AND DO ABOUT 15 PUMPS 8 TIMES DAY...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT (A doctor, a LICSENCED doctor, explained to me how gel is completely INEFFECTIVE for performance enhancement.

GO ORDER SOME NEEDLES AND PIN

jdb3
04-14-2013, 12:28 PM
oh ,and the liquid stuff is alot more than sugarwater, The most potent dbol I ever had was liquid. ...Im taking liquid letro right now, I think I got some liquid stanzlol...I assure, they are 100%. IF you go good sources, you got good products

MuscleAddiction
04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
ok you dont want to pin, but Im here to tell you....PH's are either 1)effective and loose ALL gains (superdrol) and EXTREMELY TOXIC, or 2)They are ineffective completely or barely effective

Im gonna give you the best advice ever, get over the pinning, I was scared of needles as a kid but I forced myself to do it. Never looked back.

I have alot of experience with hormones, and Im just telling you for your on good. PH's suck and there may be some decent ones, but they are not wel lresearched.

Also, cutting is due to diet, not the hormone.

YOUI WILL GET ZERO RESULTS FROM ANDRGEL AND WILL JUST MESS UP YOUR NATURAL LEVELS.....THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET ANDROGEL TO WORK IS GET ABOUT 100 BOTTLES AND DO ABOUT 15 PUMPS 8 TIMES DAY...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT (A doctor, a LICSENCED doctor, explained to me how gel is completely INEFFECTIVE for performance enhancement.

GO ORDER SOME NEEDLES AND PIN

Ton of good advice OP...man up!!!

mizzou24
04-14-2013, 03:04 PM
Superdrol is not a prohormone nor is mechabol... Just FYI they don't convert to anything they are pure steroid.. Superdrol is now aas.. Mechabol is a designer steroid no conversion is going on in the body when it hits..

jdb3
04-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Superdrol is not a prohormone nor is mechabol... Just FYI they don't convert to anything they are pure steroid.. Superdrol is now aas.. Mechabol is a designer steroid no conversion is going on in the body when it hits..

At first they were marketed as grey area/designer hormone....yes Superdrol is methylated masteron, but my point is, GET THE REAL SHIT, its safer, more effective, and well its just better!

When I was younger, I have taken androstien, 4-AD, Superdrol, P-MAGS, and H-drol.......nothing compared to real AAS (even if they are active hormones). I got some results, but not really nothing great (except from superdrol which I lost al lgains and it fucked me up for two months, no libido, kidney pains)

Dont fear the needle

jdb3
04-14-2013, 04:15 PM

THIS

mizzou24
04-14-2013, 04:20 PM
At first they were marketed as grey area/designer hormone....yes Superdrol is methylated masteron, but my point is, GET THE REAL SHIT, its safer, more effective, and well its just better!

When I was younger, I have taken androstien, 4-AD, Superdrol, P-MAGS, and H-drol.......nothing compared to real AAS (even if they are active hormones). I got some results, but not really nothing great (except from superdrol which I lost al lgains and it fucked me up for two months, no libido, kidney pains)

Dont fear the needle

Oh I agree.. Nothing beats inject aas.. However superdrol with test would result in some good gains.. Taking superdrol standalone is like you said just like taking dbol standalone gonna result on nothing but a waste of time. Mecha on the other had is a very good cutting agent.. I went from 15-16 percent body fat to around 10 percent at 75-75-100-100-75.. Not a lot of strain on the liver it made my muscles rock solid.. It has its benefits unlike most designer/ph however i still don't recommend taking any of these or any aas oral standalone.

peewee
04-14-2013, 05:00 PM
I have to say I love tren. My first cycle was a PH. Spawn ( tren / epistaine) it was great. BUT it shut me down something fierce. I've always heard and learned the hard way you shouldnt use a cycle without test added. It suppresses your natural production and you have to replace it. I quit for a while and decided to research more before I screwed myself up. I do orals . I love term but now I inject everything I can. Its the only way to go. Better gains and less punishment on my liver and kidneys. I absolutely love test/tren/mast stacks. Works great together and I just inject eod and I'm good. I keep caber on hand ALWAYS.

Baited
04-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Why not pin test and use your PH instead if dbol, winny etc

You don't have to be stuck on one or the other.