PDA

View Full Version : Alternatives

Booker
01-22-2024, 05:07 PM
Sup boys,

A buddy of mine is having his livestock of a wife get on his case about using UL for test. He can’t hid pins and doesn’t want to go thru the trouble. Personally, I think it’s fuck’d he is being shamed by his fat wife for body building and feeling good about himself. I haven’t seen any guys on here with a cream test source cuz it’s not as effective as IM. If any y’all know maybe an oral test contact shoot me a DM. He wants to just to Var caps but I told him that’s not a great idea. Let me know your thoughts. Appreciate y’all and the brotherhood.

Booker

Devil1
01-22-2024, 05:22 PM
Anavar is probably the best idea.. oral test from what I understand is metabolized very quickly and hard on the liver. I could be wrong. There are some sources here with creams, androgel used to be a great alternative prescribed for trt. If I couldn’t pin and I had the money to blow I would probably run Anavar and/or primo ace.. why not keep the pins and juice somewhere else and shoot 500mg of test e or c once every 7 days or so?

I have no idea what I’m talking about either so don’t take my advice.

Dini
01-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Ive ran var only and by week 6 my energy level was tanked. Tired all day. I started running 25mg and then bumped to 50 after a week. Strength jumped up but not worth it in my opinion. Hopefully he can find a good cream or oral.

mike312
01-22-2024, 06:10 PM
Sup boys,

A buddy of mine is having his livestock of a wife get on his case about using UL for test. He can’t hid pins and doesn’t want to go thru the trouble. Personally, I think it’s fuck’d he is being shamed by his fat wife for body building and feeling good about himself. I haven’t seen any guys on here with a cream test source cuz it’s not as effective as IM. If any y’all know maybe an oral test contact shoot me a DM. He wants to just to Var caps but I told him that’s not a great idea. Let me know your thoughts. Appreciate y’all and the brotherhood.

BookerWebsite
Yourmuscleshop
Testosterone Gel sachets available
Sale currently going on ...pm me for code if needed

Sent from my SM-F946U using Tapatalk

Booker
01-22-2024, 09:12 PM
Appreciate all your feedback. I hear var gives your lethargy and the muscle cramps, for me, is unbearable lol.

“They say that you can see the devil dance, on idle hands, so we put in work. Amen.”

Booker
01-22-2024, 09:27 PM
Anavar is probably the best idea.. oral test from what I understand is metabolized very quickly and hard on the liver. I could be wrong. There are some sources here with creams, androgel used to be a great alternative prescribed for trt. If I couldn’t pin and I had the money to blow I would probably run Anavar and/or primo ace.. why not keep the pins and juice somewhere else and shoot 500mg of test e or c once every 7 days or so?

I have no idea what I’m talking about either so don’t take my advice.

I told him just keep it in the gym locker or something. Lol. I would rather just do that than a gel but he is adamant about it.

murph
01-22-2024, 09:42 PM
My ol’Lady and I been together 36 years married 33 as of last Saturday and she was tripped out when I told her I was going to run self prescribed TRT , I told her straight up this is what I am doing, I don’t hide and I don’t lie and I am not asking permission I just letting you know
I prefer to put it out there and have the conversation/battle and get it out of the way… that way might not be for everyone but I find it effective

Devil1
01-22-2024, 10:28 PM
My ol’Lady and I been together 36 years married 33 as of last Saturday and she was tripped out when I told her I was going to run self prescribed TRT , I told her straight up this is what I am doing, I don’t hide and I don’t lie and I am not asking permission I just letting you know
I prefer to put it out there and have the conversation/battle and get it out of the way… that way might not be for everyone but I find it effective

Yup..

Exo-Gen
01-23-2024, 04:23 AM
he can just keister it when he comes home ?
:12344rre3:

vzzbks
01-23-2024, 10:19 AM
go to the doc and get trt prescription

Devil1
01-23-2024, 11:57 AM
go to the doc and get trt prescription
Actually really easy to do these days..

Booker
01-28-2024, 10:42 PM
Sadly nope. I have the same sentiment.. do the pin once a week and keep going. She got control issues

Devil1
01-28-2024, 10:45 PM
Sadly nope. I have the same sentiment.. do the pin once a week and keep going. She got control issues

:lC6RY2Gp6biZW0_105x

stacks1
02-16-2024, 12:47 AM
You don't have to pin IM but you have to pin test if you want gains from it. The gel will do nothing more than provide a way to combat lethargy from an oral steroid. And in that case you can just buy 4-DHEA TD. Either way, neither will bring you to supra levels.

tarzannigga
02-16-2024, 06:52 AM
so i actually just recently tried to do the "anavar only" run. my strength was up big time. lower back pumps were a bitch though. im talking with any activity. washing the dishes even made me wanna die lol. i ran it 6 weeks but around week 4 i threw test in. i avoided test because i broke out in the past. anyways i was feeling suppressed by week 4. not saying he will react this way too but only other options i can think of are maybe sarms? good luck