PDA

View Full Version : Torn ACL trying to fix

Boltbreaker
04-16-2013, 02:52 AM
I tore my ACL about 6 mo ago and is the reason I started Cycling Again. I am on Sust 975 x2 per and 600 EQ x2 per and 250iu HCG with Dex .25 EOD. in 6 weeks my knee has seen light years of improvement and I still have 10 more weeks to go. I never had surgery bc I dont like to go there first since I wasnt crippled and it wasnt complete tear. I tore my menisicus back about 8yr ago and it healed up with Sust and Deca no surgery and I was full speed again. I was planning HGH next cycle to cement the repair as I know it is thge truth with ligaments and collagen. Anyone have experience with this area?? Advice or input much appreciated!

WHITE RHINO
04-16-2013, 03:15 AM
I have fighter friends who ONLY cycle HGH and ANAVAR. WHEN. When they are hurt the use TB500 . Google tb500 see what info you can find on helping your condition and tb500.

swinging_away
04-16-2013, 11:08 AM
I have fighter friends who ONLY cycle HGH and ANAVAR. WHEN. When they are hurt the use TB500 . Google tb500 see what info you can find on helping your condition and tb500.

Expensive stuff. Looks interesting

If I ever hit the lottery, I'm going to be a damn science project.

Boltbreaker
04-16-2013, 12:51 PM

Nice!! Will def be looking into this and planning my HGH cycle! Ithink it would be a good follow up to my current cycle.

drednought
04-23-2013, 03:24 AM
High dose Anavar and Gh are said to work wonders....excess of 75mg per day gets EXPENSIVE...

Boltbreaker
04-28-2013, 01:52 AM
High dose Anavar and Gh are said to work wonders....excess of 75mg per day gets EXPENSIVE...

Thanks for the info!! The EQ is doing wonders and I am back squatting and DL'ing. Gonna hit some HGH next time and after that I should be ready to rock. Just gonna stay off the basketball court from now on. Too old for that shit and by the time I am healed wont be as quick as I will be alot bigger than I was in my playing weight.

krustus
04-28-2013, 02:16 AM
check out the growth hormone peptides... ghrp6, ghrp2, ipamorelin...etc plus the cjc mod grf no dac

a cheaper alternative to growth hormone.

i am on ipam and the mod grf right now and a little over a month in... starting to get some good results... better sleep, joints feeling better, eye brows and lashes are thicker etc... it's a long term deal though (hgh is too i believe) has to be run for a few months to get good results.

when i first started i used the ghrp 2 ,, extreme hunger, swithched to ipam. had to back down to a half dose before bed at first as it was effecting my sleep at first... but i slowly ramped up and now to three full doses of each everyday, morn, post workout, pre bed...

Boltbreaker
04-28-2013, 03:50 AM
check out the growth hormone peptides... ghrp6, ghrp2, ipamorelin...etc plus the cjc mod grf no dac

a cheaper alternative to growth hormone.

i am on ipam and the mod grf right now and a little over a month in... starting to get some good results... better sleep, joints feeling better, eye brows and lashes are thicker etc... it's a long term deal though (hgh is too i believe) has to be run for a few months to get good results.

when i first started i used the ghrp 2 ,, extreme hunger, swithched to ipam. had to back down to a half dose before bed at first as it was effecting my sleep at first... but i slowly ramped up and now to three full doses of each everyday, morn, post workout, pre bed...

Sounds like a god plan! I have my mind set on the HGH as I have source for the Real Legit and plan on running it 6mo to 1yr. BTW money is not an issue or I may consider other options. Thanks for looking out though ass I said! Thanks bro..

krustus
04-28-2013, 01:29 PM
you can run peptides along with hgh... the peps increase your own output so you can run a lower dose of hgh.

BTW money is not an issue..... must be nice ...lol

Stickball
05-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Have you ever tried taking something like IGF-1 and spot injecting your knee with the ACL?