PDA

View Full Version : Parabolan

Marine
02-01-2024, 12:23 AM
Just trying to see who over 50 has ran parabolan? Have a friend who is my age running it and loves it. I’m a bit apprehensive myself. Look for first hand experience

Devil1
02-01-2024, 03:05 AM
I’m 41 and ran it a couple months back at 100mg m/w/f so 300mg a week.. If I were to use tren in the future I would only use hex, the mental sides were tolerable and the physical effects were far better than ace. I felt like it was a decent addition to my cycle overall.

i know I’m not over 50 but I got some miles on me.. :)

hammer2204
02-03-2024, 02:10 PM
My buddy, 51 years old, took it. He liked the results. There were, however, some side issues. He had an unreal appetite and became quite irritable. Well, he either took out the aggression on a punching bag or trained intensively.

Jaxz
02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
If ran at low dose it can be handled very well . Most people run it way to high. I dont think it has to be hex for it to be tolerated.
I think u can run 200 mgs tren e and 100 tren a and get good results from it . Plus make shorter runs out of it like 8 weeks and then change over to something else

I run between 300mgs and 450mgs once a year and do just fine with it . I'll be 60 this year .

Mr.Smith45
02-03-2024, 03:02 PM
If ran at low dose it can be handled very well . Most people run it way to high. I dont think it has to be hex for it to be tolerated.
I think u can run 200 mgs tren e and 100 tren a and get good results from it . Plus make shorter runs out of it like 8 weeks and then change over to something else

I run between 300mgs and 450mgs once a year and do just fine with it . I'll be 60 this year .

Do you run any ancillaries with that?

Jaxz
02-03-2024, 03:20 PM
I usually run mast and have aromasin and caber on hand . I have to run very little if any at all with it .
I just make sure my water intake is higher . I also run liver sups year round .
I also run p5p protocol year around also . 2 p5p , 2 vitamin e and 2 zinc daily year round

bigpapapumpaf
02-06-2024, 03:50 PM
I ran the original way back in the day and believe me, nothing compares to it today.

Tren has to be ran with caber, period, the end and not the cheap liquid crap. If you think the sides are only prolactin induced gyno, you are incorrect. You must keep dopamine levels constant or you will experience changes in mood.

BPP

MasterBlaster805
02-06-2024, 09:52 PM

I like where his head is at~ Just turned 61 and have had fun running it in very low doses with zero side effect only upsides.

The key for me is running it alongside a low dose of Test Cyp, Nandrolone (or Equipose) and Tren. I only use Tren acetate (ace) cause its fast acting and if I wanna quit its out of my system very quickly.

Those 3 compounds work as a perfect Triumverate~ the synergistic effect of all 3 works like magic giving you all of the upside without any of the side effect.

How low? as little as 100 mgs a week of Tren Ace works great for me. Hardness, strength and size. Turns me into a sexual Tyranosaurus but that's another story lol

btw~ When it 1st came out way back in the early 80's it came from France labeled as Parabolan in 76 mg glass vials. You used to have to snap the tops off em~ I never used it back then but knew of pro's who would only use 2 vials a week, along with their other compounds. Just a little context on the dosages they used to run then vs now.

BigPapaPumpaf says "Tren has to be ran with caber, period." ~ oh yeah? I never used any of that shit in my life and my bloods are perfect and am not on any prescription meds

:avatar_sexy_010:

Jaxz
02-06-2024, 09:53 PM
I ran the original way back in the day and believe me, nothing compares to it today.

Tren has to be ran with caber, period, the end and not the cheap liquid crap. If you think the sides are only prolactin induced gyno, you are incorrect. You must keep dopamine levels constant or you will experience changes in mood.

BPP

This explains why when I'm on I'm trying to kill the pussy !!!

IronTex
03-05-2024, 05:11 PM
I never have run hex. But I like seeing this thread with all the fellow old dawgs. I am 52. Tren is hands down the best drug I have ever taken that gives me a total body recomposition. I don't see abs without tren. All other things constant, diet/training/water/rest. Tren enanthate or Acetate or base .... it all does the same thing to me. Tren eneathate has less cough to it, so I prefer it.

Sourpower
03-05-2024, 11:24 PM
I never have run hex. But I like seeing this thread with all the fellow old dawgs. I am 52. Tren is hands down the best drug I have ever taken that gives me a total body recomposition. I don't see abs without tren. All other things constant, diet/training/water/rest. Tren enanthate or Acetate or base .... it all does the same thing to me. Tren eneathate has less cough to it, so I prefer it.

I’m not over 50 but legit hex is great. The post above about keeping mood in check is on point. I stopped because I tripped over my dogs water bowl and then picked it up and launched it across the kitchen. I also could never cum during sex. I’d literally be fucking my girl for hours without cumming. Sounds great but it really wasn’t. I’d also become a sweaty mess all the time. That was all my fault though being young and stupid and not managing the compound right. I had more positive experiences than negative overall. I ran only test and tren for years. And the horror stories were few and far between

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil1
03-05-2024, 11:33 PM
It’s very easily faked or just tren ace, would like to see a couple more sources offer it, some of the solids we have. I plan on runnning it at 150-300mg a week last 6-8 weeks of next cycle.

joeyliftss
03-09-2024, 03:18 AM
Having a hard time finding good tren hex. I’m out here buying two vials at a time on each source and trying them out.

Devil1
03-09-2024, 01:58 PM
Having a hard time finding good tren hex. I’m out here buying two vials at a time on each source and trying them out.
I feel you, hard to find, I wish more sources carried it. I ran YMS hex with great results.