PDA

View Full Version : raw dbol question

delcapone
04-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Ive read that d-bol powder is on the fluffy side, the powder i recieved is on the sandy/salty looking side, like var. If you have worked with dbol powder, perhaps you can shed some light on this for me.

4everstrong
04-17-2013, 05:24 AM
I have some coming. When i get mine ill pm you and tell you how my looks. Sorry that im no help right now.

delcapone
04-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Cool ,thnx Bro.

4everstrong
04-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Your welcome bro. Ill have it in 7 days.

ErikGearhead
04-21-2013, 02:17 AM
Mine is kind of fluffy, similar to the consistency of powdered sugar.

FastTrack
04-21-2013, 02:18 AM
Should be fluff like matter.

DaKajun
04-21-2013, 03:12 AM
Mine is kind of fluffy, similar to the consistency of powdered sugar.

^^^this^^^

hijacked
04-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Ive read that d-bol powder is on the fluffy side, the powder i recieved is on the sandy/salty looking side, like var. If you have worked with dbol powder, perhaps you can shed some light on this for me.
Depends on who you get it from. Ive received it both ways. The stuff that Ive received recently is sandy/salty like you explained. You are good to go. You can do a melting point test with a $50 infrared temp gun. Very quick and easy to do this way. The think the oven tests are very inaccurate. Take a pinch and put it on a flat black surface. A cast iron skillet works well. Turn the heat on, aim the laser at the pinch of powder, as soon as it melts note the temp on the digital read out. These gus dont work well if there are reflective surfaces near the powder. So you cannot use aluminum foil or a spoon. If you hold the gun the correct distance away, this method is accurate within 5 degrees. Especially if you are increasing the heat slowly.

ALPHA-PHARM
05-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Depends on who you get it from. Ive received it both ways. The stuff that Ive received recently is sandy/salty like you explained. You are good to go. You can do a melting point test with a $50 infrared temp gun. Very quick and easy to do this way. The think the oven tests are very inaccurate. Take a pinch and put it on a flat black surface. A cast iron skillet works well. Turn the heat on, aim the laser at the pinch of powder, as soon as it melts note the temp on the digital read out. These gus dont work well if there are reflective surfaces near the powder. So you cannot use aluminum foil or a spoon. If you hold the gun the correct distance away, this method is accurate within 5 degrees. Especially if you are increasing the heat slowly.

Good advice... I've had dbol in different Consistencies as well.

Gopro
05-04-2013, 07:51 PM
That is good to know, about the melting point test!!!