PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of calling it quits

Quiggy
03-08-2024, 04:08 AM
What’s everybody's opinion, I think I’m a bad responder to gear. No matter the cycle I do weather it be a cut or a bulk, or what I use. I just don’t gain mass, then my friends that are on the same cycle blow the fuck up and look like a unit. Should I just call it quits at that point

PetiteWilson
03-08-2024, 04:35 AM
If your health is In a bad state then of course. But if you just aren’t getting as big as you want then it’s really up to you. I personally wouldn’t risk the health consequences if I wasn’t getting closer towards my goals. I’m saying this all assuming your cycles where planned correctly and training and diet is in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sourpower
03-08-2024, 09:21 AM
What’s everybody's opinion, I think I’m a bad responder to gear. No matter the cycle I do weather it be a cut or a bulk, or what I use. I just don’t gain mass, then my friends that are on the same cycle blow the fuck up and look like a unit. Should I just call it quits at that point

Post up your diet and training so we can offer some advice

Mikeyz206
03-08-2024, 09:28 AM
Rich piana has some great YouTube videos of eating and training. You must eat to grow.
His one video was pretty amazing. He ate 22 chickens a day to compete for Mr. California? I believe. Really an amazing guy. RIP.
Best of luck to you.

Popeye*
03-08-2024, 11:50 AM
Rich piana has some great YouTube videos of eating and training. You must eat to grow.
His one video was pretty amazing. He ate 22 chickens a day to compete for Mr. California? I believe. Really an amazing guy. RIP.
Best of luck to you.

Rich was an awesome entertainer and had solid advice for sure hands down.

Popeye*
03-08-2024, 11:53 AM

I’ve seen a few people not respond well to the typical protocols. DM me brother with your usage history over the years and see what’s up

Hope all is well man and hang in there something will eventually work

Devil1
03-08-2024, 01:17 PM
Im a hard gainer, tall, long biceps, high calves.. it took me 2 year to get as “big” as my buddies.. little short guys get in prop and tren and blow up!!

consistency and safety!!

Dont wanna be old
03-08-2024, 09:10 PM
I would suggest trying Proviron in your next cycle or blast.
Even if only 50 or 60mg/day.
Not sure if have used before since it’s considered a weak steroid?
Anyone I recommended this too changed their opinions on it.
You can pin 2000mg of injects, but if it’s not bioavailable it’s just some numbers or waste of resources.
It’s like taking a case of beer to a beach party with no bottle openers?

Good luck
DWBO

Mikeyz206
03-09-2024, 10:57 PM
It sure does enhance your gear your running. Great advice DWBO.

MrWhisper
03-10-2024, 12:09 AM
No amount of gear will help you gain mass by itself…you must have training, nutrition, and rest on point. Gear doesn’t do much for mega gains when you don’t have those 3 other categories on lock.

halfApint
03-12-2024, 09:28 PM
Pic? Everyone's version of "big" is different. I'm 180lbs and by women's standards "huge" lol

Tiny
03-12-2024, 10:14 PM
I doubt the gear is a problem. There’s likely (multiple) other contributing factors…nutrition, health, training, sleep, etc.

Do you do bloodwork consistently?
Have you dialed in an *effective* nutrition plan?
Is your training program suitable for you?

everyone has different genetics, metabolism, and bodies. None of this stuff is one size fits all, however, there are some fairly steadfast principles of diet & training that work for the masses. Most people will respond well to a hypertrophy program and good diet. It will get most of us common folks quite far. Gear is just a lever to pull to accelerate growth and permit greater levels of growth. It won’t fully make up for deficiency in diet and training. To get great results, you need all 3

post up you meal plan and training.
be honest with yourself as far as the effort you put into it.
mid you’re still figuring out your body, gear may not be the best thing for you at this point. Nail the fundamentals, get things moving, and gear will benefit you.

Im not a scientist or biologist, but I think the non responder things is unlikely. It’s possible, but in rare instances.

Big Sarge
03-13-2024, 12:25 AM
You can pin 2000mg of injects, but if it’s not bioavailable it’s just some numbers or waste of resources.

Good luck
DWBO

I second this. Proviron will have your free test really high

chadmack
03-14-2024, 11:16 AM

Good luck
DWBO

Yes all the gear has to b available/free for your body to use.

fije
03-14-2024, 05:43 PM
I guarantee that your diet is the problem. Hire a coach. You need someone to hold you accountable, give you a well planned work out program, and keep you on track with a high protein/cal diet.

Jaxz
03-14-2024, 07:18 PM
Lost of good advice here from probably over 100 years experience. Eat big to get big . Mast or proviron with every cycle. Don't over train I lift a day do cardio abs next day . Muscles grow when u sleep
not workout.
Could also add some hgh to mix now that's going to take a while but you will grow after time

Dwnsouth23$
03-15-2024, 10:45 PM
Most of these guys nailed it. Diet training hydration sleep/rest/recovery. I tell ya a little trick I do is I eat a good nutritious meal slow digesting proteins and carbs fats before bed . Then I get up say 2-3 am after all that food has digested and I’m on empty I get up take a piss go to the fridge and eat a half tub of fat free cottage cheese. Sometimes I eat some rice or oatmeal with it sometimes not but it gives me something to grow on for the rest of the nights sleep. Cottage cheese clots in your stomach and slowly digests and releases the nutrition into your body longer. You gotta eat and keep your body in an anabolic state.