PDA

View Full Version : Finalizing summer football cycle..need help and suggestions

Fullback40
04-18-2013, 12:18 AM
age:19 (i explained my age and decision to use in a different thread)
second cycle

This cycle is for football, not high school but college, i play Middle Linebacker (i was recruited as a running back and i have lost some weight during spring ball which is why im so undersized) Ill be starting it sometime mid-late may and camp begins at the beginning of august.

Goals: Size (20-30lbs), explosiveness, and speed.

Training: ill be lifting at least 4 days a week with a traditional football workout based around Olympic lifts and power lifting and also a little bodybuilding im gonna throw in occasionally lol. i will also be doing speed, agility, explosiveness, and core work with a trainer at least 3 days a week. Also im gonna be working concrete, which BLOWS, about 8 hours a day 5 days a week of pounding pins, raking cement, and hauling around shit.

Soo i have been trying to combine all the variables and weigh my options for the best cycle but i cant decide, i want to take full advantage of the speed and agility training combined with gear but i also really need to bulk up...and im also torn between doing two short cycles over the course of the summer, or one long one.

This is what iv been considering..
Test E-750mg week 1-16
Deca-600mg Week 1-15
Dbol-35mg week 1-5

Or..

Test E-800mg week 1-20
EQ- 800mg week 1-20
Dbol-35mg week 1-5.....The only thing about this one, which i actually had an old post asking almost the same question and this seemed to be the favorite but the only thing i don't like is how long it is.

I have other considerations but these are my top. If you guys could give me your opinions i would greatly appreciate it, Thanks!!

krustus
04-18-2013, 01:24 AM
if you think there could be steroid test sometime ...deca and EQ stay in the system a long time.

i have never done deca so my opinion on the cycle is worthless, but make sure you have all the other things you may need for your cycle.. an AI (exemestane for me) and with deca you need cabergoline.

i'm in the middle of a much lower dose cycle than that of test and EQ, and started having libido and other estrogen issues and exemestane fixed me back up. good luck (you are real young though...)

Fullback40
04-18-2013, 01:53 AM
if you think there could be steroid test sometime ...deca and EQ stay in the system a long time.

i have never done deca so my opinion on the cycle is worthless, but make sure you have all the other things you may need for your cycle.. an AI (exemestane for me) and with deca you need cabergoline.

i'm in the middle of a much lower dose cycle than that of test and EQ, and started having libido and other estrogen issues and exemestane fixed me back up. good luck (you are real young though...)
Thanks bro! and yeah i actually have cabergoline right now, and a ton of nolva, and im gonna get an ai for sure

mizzou24
04-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Eq will get ur endurance up and make u eat like a horse! I recommend that

Fullback40
04-18-2013, 03:28 AM
Eq will get ur endurance up and make u eat like a horse! I recommend that
what are your opinions on running EQ and Deca?

mizzou24
04-18-2013, 03:30 AM
I don't see decca making u fast and explosive bro.. It's gonna slow u down if anything..

mizzou24
04-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Dbol and decca will make u strong as shit no doubt.. But ur gonna lose speed..

Broly
04-18-2013, 03:41 AM
I don't agree with this for college football... why you're starting this now is beyond me, spring football has been underway for a while.... but I'll try to be helpful and say keep it to one cycle. And end it as early as you can.... If you eat then gaining 20lbs won't be difficult. I don't know how you're going to sleep with the stress of worrying about being tested.

Good luck.

mizzou24
04-18-2013, 03:46 AM
Right... Broly has a point u would lose ur scholly... However I think test eq and tbol would be my recommendation

Broly
04-18-2013, 03:53 AM
Right... Broly has a point u would lose ur scholly... However I think test eq and tbol would be my recommendation

I'm not against cycling for football OP, it's just meant for the off season.

Fullback40
04-18-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks i appreciate the advice, and were not division 1 so the testing is easier to get around, but you guys think the water retention and weight gain from dbol and deca will make me slower?...im playing middle backer so i never really have to sprint long distances, mostly quick bursts and change of direction, i know the deca and dbol will hit my endurance but you guys also think my overall speed?

And the training ill be doing is all meant for explosive power, so wouldn't the strength from the dbol and deca translate into explosiveness due to the style of my training? Thanks!

krustus
04-18-2013, 06:26 PM
i don't see how any roids would make you slower? unless you gained a ton of water... (dbol may not be a good idea)..... especially with the proper training (targeting speed and strength.) and don't get fat.

and a lot of bodybuilders do get slower because they train for size only (growing slow twitch, fast twitch and ever fiber in between if possible) but with the proper sports training and not much fat or water gain....

mizzou24
04-18-2013, 06:36 PM
The immense weight gain of decca and dbol will slow you down.. Think about it.. Your body won't be used to it.. It will take a while to adjust.. Playing MLB tho it prolly won't affect u that bad.. And yeah u definitely need to pack on some freakin size playing MLB at 190 has to be rough.

TheTrain
04-18-2013, 06:52 PM
I would do tren , and test p. Also if I were you idd cut doses in half atleast. I've done 3 cycles over 8 years and still only run 600mg test a week. Start as low as you ccan. I can't judge I used aas at 19. 300mg test p for 7 weeks and gained 20gbp pounds I kept.

If I can help with anything brother pm me.

mizzou24
04-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Tren with the physical activity of football drills lots of cardio could get bad though.. Depends on how tren treats u.. Shit I would be dying.. Breathing gets tough on tren.. However I suppose a low dose wouldn't be bad.

Broly
04-19-2013, 04:17 AM
Thanks i appreciate the advice, and were not division 1 so the testing is easier to get around, but you guys think the water retention and weight gain from dbol and deca will make me slower?...im playing middle backer so i never really have to sprint long distances, mostly quick bursts and change of direction, i know the deca and dbol will hit my endurance but you guys also think my overall speed?

And the training ill be doing is all meant for explosive power, so wouldn't the strength from the dbol and deca translate into explosiveness due to the style of my training? Thanks!

It will make you faster, quicker, stronger. You'll get big too.... people will notice you getting big, they'll also notice you drop some size when you come off. That's why I like to stick to slow, lean gains that you can maintain entirely.... especially for sports.

TheTrain
04-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Broly said it best...slow gains are easier to explain, and keep. The longer the muscle is on your body the easier it is to keep after.

Boltbreaker
04-19-2013, 03:12 PM
I think the you would love the EQ.I played ball, Split End, and know you need a balance of strength, endurance and explosiveness on the field. Forget too much DBol or you will cramp like a mofo. If you just ran the Test E and the Eq you will be amazed and play with the Dbol to find what works for you in those conditions.

kuntrykok
04-19-2013, 05:11 PM
EQ and sports is legit! It can make you a monster in the 4th quarter.

bronco
04-19-2013, 08:12 PM
I think the you would love the EQ.I played ball, Split End, and know you need a balance of strength, endurance and explosiveness on the field. Forget too much DBol or you will cramp like a mofo. If you just ran the Test E and the Eq you will be amazed and play with the Dbol to find what works for you in those conditions.

I like this except use adrol instead of dbol

swinging_away
04-19-2013, 08:36 PM
I sorry guys but I have to chime in.

It's boys like this that give our lifestyle a bad name and set us back into 'the dark ages' of progression to exception within society. It's ignorant kids like this that attained the attention of our dysfunctional government and put our vehicles on the same list as cocaine and pot. Everyone here complains at one time or another how distorted the laws are and the hoops we have to jump through to get where we are today because of them. If you want to make a contribution as a whole, you ignore these types of people and threads. Let them fall to the wayside or go off to another board to do what they do. If there is one thing I've learned, you cannot save the world. Its obvious the young man is going to make the mistake of doing a cycle that only a seasoned veteran with 20 cycles under his belt would benefit from. My advice is don't do the cycle but it's obvious he his deliriously drunk and does not realize if he does do a cycle at 500mg of test for 10 to 12 weeks it is all he would need to get to where he wants to be. Subliminally he is living the notion that the more he injects, the easier it is going to be to get the mass WITHOUT THE WORK that the next guy is going to have to do.

Keep our board clean of children. This is the most mature group of fellas I have had the privilege to hang out with to learn and share with. Let's not lose that aspect here before we turn into bodybuilding.com

*steps off soapbox*

bigboithetank
04-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Hey bro, don't do it. I didn't juice when doing football especially with the possibility of being tested. I remember a lot of my teamates taking 1 AD and it fucked up their bodies especially having a bigger fucking jaw. Don't risk your future on that, if anything, only the lineman need to juice. I played defensive tackle and I didn't juice, wrestling and weight training was all I needed to get fucking jacked!!!

Fullback40
04-20-2013, 01:10 AM
thanks guys Ur helping a shit ton! ok so the majority thinks EQ and Test-E for like 20 weeks?...will it shut me down pretty bad? and do you think ill still be able to gain the size i need with out the wet compounds?

mizzou24
04-20-2013, 01:40 AM
thanks guys Ur helping a shit ton! ok so the majority thinks EQ and Test-E for like 20 weeks?...will it shut me down pretty bad? and do you think ill still be able to gain the size i need with out the wet compounds?

U wanna gain the lbs eat man.. Ur gonna have to pound the food. The gear doesn't do it itself.. U can take 700 mg of test but if u eat like a pigeon.. Forget getting big.. If u need help setting up a diet pm me.

krustus
04-20-2013, 02:39 AM
going to make the mistake of doing a cycle that only a seasoned veteran with 20 cycles under his belt would benefit from

i do agree with this... this cycle is more than i have ever gotten close to and i'm 44 and been lifting for over 20 yrs.. been on trt for the last couple of years and ex[eriment with lighter blast.

but 19 is a full fledged adult and if the young mans gonna do it he might as well have solid advise.

Fullback40
04-20-2013, 04:31 AM
I sorry guys but I have to chime in.

It's boys like this that give our lifestyle a bad name and set us back into 'the dark ages' of progression to exception within society. It's ignorant kids like this that attained the attention of our dysfunctional government and put our vehicles on the same list as cocaine and pot. Everyone here complains at one time or another how distorted the laws are and the hoops we have to jump through to get where we are today because of them. If you want to make a contribution as a whole, you ignore these types of people and threads. Let them fall to the wayside or go off to another board to do what they do. If there is one thing I've learned, you cannot save the world. Its obvious the young man is going to make the mistake of doing a cycle that only a seasoned veteran with 20 cycles under his belt would benefit from. My advice is don't do the cycle but it's obvious he his deliriously drunk and does not realize if he does do a cycle at 500mg of test for 10 to 12 weeks it is all he would need to get to where he wants to be. Subliminally he is living the notion that the more he injects, the easier it is going to be to get the mass WITHOUT THE WORK that the next guy is going to have to do.

Keep our board clean of children. This is the most mature group of fellas I have had the privilege to hang out with to learn and share with. Let's not lose that aspect here before we turn into bodybuilding.com

*steps off soapbox*
Thank you for your input, and i respect that many people don`t like giving advice to guys my age and im fine with that...but just so you know if it wasn't for the advice i received on this board i would of ran tren for 4 months with no pct when i was 16 because my my buddy who "knows everything" told me it was fine.....and you said "WITHOUT THE WORK"......iv worked my ass off since i was 12 training, fueled by my dream to play college football, literally i wasnt one of those gifted kids who does nothing and gets in to college and realizes he needs to get big...so i understand im young and you dont agree but please dont say that im expecting to get mass WITHOUT THE WORK....if i wasnt doing straight football style lifts and heavy cardio in the form of speed and agility training everyday and just lifted like a body builder i could easily put on 20-30lbs but thats not the case... so im sorry that im pushing you back into the "dark ages" that wasnt my intention, i just dont see how "Your Lifestyle" is different then mine.

P.S. if your that concerned about stopping "boys" like me why didn't u address your message to me instead of the adjacent population?

Fullback40
04-20-2013, 04:55 AM
Im sorry im not trying to argue with anyone on this site just got a little heated...back to the business at hand

I thinking
Test-E-750mg 1-20weeks
Test-P-100mg EOD 1-2weeks
EQ-600mg 1-20weeks.

I do like the fact the EQ will help me eat more but do you guys think it will shut me down hard?..ill be coming off mid-season so my body is gonna be heavily taxed throughout my PCT and im not gonne be able to lift as much as i did before the season starts, in the middle of my cycle.....should i consider HCG? ..and just fyi im gonna be running nolva and clomid together in my pct just to be safe. Thanks again and sorry if im getting annoying with the questions just want some experience to back up my research.

swinging_away
04-20-2013, 08:09 AM
P.S. if your that concerned about stopping "boys" like me why didn't u address your message to me instead of the adjacent population?

Read it over again. I'm not concerned about people like yourself in the least and consider you a hopeless case. I was addressing the board members about fueling your absurd journey. Good luck. 'Regret' becomes a four letter word when you get older. I don't expect you to grasp that yet but you will in 20 years.

Fullback40
04-20-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm not concerned about people like yourself in the least and consider you a hopeless case.
Ohhhh, ur right i should have noticed your lack of concern, but im sorry i was being a dick earlier and i do appreciate the fact that deep down you must have some concern for my well being because of your strong input, and i have seriously thought about this decision for a long time, i have been doing research on average prolly an hour a day since i was 16, iv ordered books on it, and have weighed the pros and cons ill have to deal with and made a decision. the regret of never being successful in this goal that i, after 6 years of fighting for, have finally obtained is worse then the regret ur talking about. But im sorry, im done ranting and thank you, your advice and opinion is very valid.

krustus
04-20-2013, 12:26 PM
ill be coming off mid-season

i don't like the sound of that... pct in mid season? and that proposed cycle is a lot of gear.. i've never done over 600mg of total gear in a week..

Fullback40
04-20-2013, 04:25 PM
i don't like the sound of that... pct in mid season? and that proposed cycle is a lot of gear.. i've never done over 600mg of total gear in a week..
just from what i have read about EQ it seems that 600 is a pretty mild and common dose, i rarely saw people use it below that, and with the the test i just wanted to have a larger base test dose than the EQ...What would you suggest for dosage cause that is a lot

TheTrain
04-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Bro your doses are way to high. 250 a week test would give you ample gains. I understand but is rather offer input them him run a gram a week on his first cycle and have problems the rest of his life...

Fullback40
04-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Bro your doses are way to high. 250 a week test would give you ample gains. I understand but is rather offer input them him run a gram a week on his first cycle and have problems the rest of his life...
your right...what do you think about
Test-E-500mg
EQ-500mg...or still to high?

jurgensplurgen
04-20-2013, 09:00 PM
really? 250? once shutdown occurred wouldn't that just put him normal range? dont rush high doses or youll be stuck needing them all the time. also some dudes get underdosed gear all the time and never knew it, so think theyre running more than they are

mizzou24
04-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Mehhh... 250 is a cruise dose.. 500 test is good.. Eq needs to be at least 600 however inprefer 900.. Fuck if he's gonna cycle at least do it right. Eq also needs to be ran quite a while 15 weeks or so to get the most out of it.

jurgensplurgen
04-20-2013, 09:07 PM
your right...what do you think about
Test-E-500mg
EQ-500mg...or still to high?

thats probably perfect. to get faster results a kickstart of prop for a few weeks. you feel it within hours. then the test e will take. over and the eq showing its effects

Fullback40
04-21-2013, 01:37 AM
thats probably perfect. to get faster results a kickstart of prop for a few weeks. you feel it within hours. then the test e will take. over and the eq showing its effects
Alright awesome, ill definitely add in some test p, and Mizzou you think id be okay running a lower test to EQ ratio?.....i have read about EQ and the only reason i want to push the dose is because from what i learned EQ at lower doses dosent really do much. and thanks again for the advice!

mizzou24
04-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Alright awesome, ill definitely add in some test p, and Mizzou you think id be okay running a lower test to EQ ratio?.....i have read about EQ and the only reason i want to push the dose is because from what i learned EQ at lower doses dosent really do much. and thanks again for the advice!

500 mg of test if its legit will push u to a good level man.. So yes u will be fine.