PDA

View Full Version : Trest Ment Ace

Flex4040
03-19-2024, 06:53 PM
Just curious for some feedback what’s the highest either ED or EOD you have ran of Trest Ment Ace and what kind of strength gains and Muscle Mass gains for you receive? Thanks.

Damnwideback90
03-20-2024, 03:55 AM
Just curious for some feedback what’s the highest either ED or EOD you have ran of Trest Ment Ace and what kind of strength gains and Muscle Mass gains for you receive? Thanks.

Bro what's your stats? Height, weight, body fat ? Cycle history. ?

Trest/ment is potent shit. It's hard to keep the bloat off no matter diet or not

ironjunkie777
03-20-2024, 12:07 PM
Bro what's your stats? Height, weight, body fat ? Cycle history. ?

Trest/ment is potent shit. It's hard to keep the bloat off no matter diet or not

One of the most potent compounds but it does come down to diet. I’ve ran it in the past and put on some good quality mass without much bloat and loomer is running it now on a cut

skinNbone
03-20-2024, 02:04 PM
I love ment ace. I ran my first cycle a few months ago. I kept it at around 150-200mg a week

I will run again soon at 300mg. But keep in mind I am 42 and have been on trt with the occasional blast since 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flex4040
03-20-2024, 02:16 PM
I love ment ace. I ran my first cycle a few months ago. I kept it at around 150-200mg a week

I will run again soon at 300mg. But keep in mind I am 42 and have been on trt with the occasional blast since 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro Hey Brother sent you a PM.

Loomer1
03-20-2024, 03:05 PM

Currently running ment e. Pinning 100mg ed. Usually I'm at 50mg ed. I pin everything ed regardless of ester. Theres good reason for that but to answer your question with ment ace start off with 25-50mg ed. It's a versatile compound. Can be ran successfully with a bulk or cut. Just depends on diet. You'll see significant strength gains, very comparable to tren. No bloat whatsoever but that's me. Everyone's different.

skinNbone
03-20-2024, 03:39 PM
Loomer. What u sticking with. Biggest I go is 25g 5/8 needle

ironjunkie777
03-20-2024, 03:47 PM

We running 29g over here brother

skinNbone
03-20-2024, 03:52 PM
Damn. I have some 30g but when hooked up to reg 3cc syringe it’s hard as hell to push thur

U taking slin pins? I have 30 and 31 in those but reg 3cc pins I have 25 and 27

ironjunkie777
03-20-2024, 04:15 PM
Damn. I have some 30g but when hooked up to reg 3cc syringe it’s hard as hell to push thur

U taking slin pins? I have 30 and 31 in those but reg 3cc pins I have 25 and 27

27 or 29 slin pins just back fill them

skinNbone
03-20-2024, 04:28 PM
Yeah that’s what I do. But I did get some small ones that one on 3cc pins but they don’t work.

I was thinking u were going to say that. Multiple sticks with slin pins beats the hell out of bigger needles.

But sometimes I shoot 3cc of vitamins and aminos and that’s when I use 25g 5/8 needles

ironjunkie777
03-20-2024, 07:37 PM
Yeah that’s what I do. But I did get some small ones that one on 3cc pins but they don’t work.

I was thinking u were going to say that. Multiple sticks with slin pins beats the hell out of bigger needles.

But sometimes I shoot 3cc of vitamins and aminos and that’s when I use 25g 5/8 needles

I’ve been doing multiple slin pins that I can’t go back to the one big stick lol

Big Sarge
03-20-2024, 07:46 PM
Currently running ment e. Pinning 100mg ed. Usually I'm at 50mg ed. I pin everything ed regardless of ester. Theres good reason for that but to answer your question with ment ace start off with 25-50mg ed. It's a versatile compound. Can be ran successfully with a bulk or cut. Just depends on diet. You'll see significant strength gains, very comparable to tren. No bloat whatsoever but that's me. Everyone's different.

I run about 50 only on lagging body part days. But I have done 50 ed with zero bloat much like Tren water falls off me when using it. Strength and stamina go way up though for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinNbone
03-20-2024, 08:50 PM
I’ve been doing multiple slin pins that I can’t go back to the one big stick lol

I remember years ago everyone thought u have to go deep in muscle. When sub q is just as good

I use to do trt in stomach when I first started but I don’t anymore. I like using slin pins on my tear drops (quads)

I have done biceps a couple times but I don’t like it

Loomer1
03-21-2024, 02:43 PM

27g × 1/2in currently but I just ordered some 28s and 29s to try out since Iron has no issue with smaller gauges.

Loomer1
03-21-2024, 02:49 PM

I run about 50 only on lagging body part days. But I have done 50 ed with zero bloat much like Tren water falls off me when using it. Strength and stamina go way up though for me.

This is why I tell everyone dont get too caught up in what it says on paper about ment. Just cause they assume itll cause bloat from high estrogen doesn't mean that's what actually happens when you run higher than studied doses.

Loomer1
03-21-2024, 02:54 PM
I remember years ago everyone thought u have to go deep in muscle. When sub q is just as good

I use to do trt in stomach when I first started but I don’t anymore. I like using slin pins on my tear drops (quads)

I have done biceps a couple times but I don’t like it

Yeah, I never understood why they say so deep in the muscle. Our bodies will absorb it the same at any depth. Never tried subq with oils but I know many that do. I was pinning gh 2-3× a day there so I figured keep that spot for gh. Now I use my quads to only pin gh. I hate pinning oils there but gh is no problem.

Used to pin bi's often but I'm not a fan either. Trickiest spot to pin imo.

Big Sarge
03-21-2024, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I never understood why they say so deep in the muscle. Our bodies will absorb it the same at any depth. Never tried subq with oils but I know many that do. I was pinning gh 2-3× a day there so I figured keep that spot for gh. Now I use my quads to only pin gh. I hate pinning oils there but gh is no problem.

Used to pin bi's often but I'm not a fan either. Trickiest spot to pin imo.

Intramuscular absorbs quicker, sub q absorbs slower but it all absorbs in your body. I’ve had some stronger oils like primo 200 that if I didn’t get it deep in the muscle or pin an area with a skin pin with very little fat the oil would cause redness and swelling under the skin and you could see it migrate down my leg or arm and hurt like a SOB. Pin the same oil deeper by either pressing down really hard or using a 3cc 25g and there would be no problem.

skinNbone
03-21-2024, 06:37 PM
Intramuscular absorbs quicker, sub q absorbs slower but it all absorbs in your body. I’ve had some stronger oils like primo 200 that if I didn’t get it deep in the muscle or pin an area with a skin pin with very little fat the oil would cause redness and swelling under the skin and you could see it migrate down my leg or arm and hurt like a SOB. Pin the same oil deeper by either pressing down really hard or using a 3cc 25g and there would be no problem.

I hear ya. I actually have an amino blend that contains 9 different aminos and it has a bite to it so I don’t use slin pin with it. And I have to go slow. I mix it with another vitamin blend. It’s an awesome product/blend but like I said. It stings a bit. So I see your point. But I always do my test and deca with slin pins. On 200mg test cyp a week but last labs I did I shot on Tuesday and did labs on Saturday. Test levels were 1408 and free test was 24.1

Big Sarge
03-21-2024, 09:09 PM
I hear ya. I actually have an amino blend that contains 9 different aminos and it has a bite to it so I don’t use slin pin with it. And I have to go slow. I mix it with another vitamin blend. It’s an awesome product/blend but like I said. It stings a bit. So I see your point. But I always do my test and deca with slin pins. On 200mg test cyp a week but last labs I did I shot on Tuesday and did labs on Saturday. Test levels were 1408 and free test was 24.1

I’m using that mass monster myself and I pin it with slin pins. I put half in one muscle half in the other. Good stuff I’m glad you put me onto that

skinNbone
03-21-2024, 09:40 PM
I’m using that mass monster myself and I pin it with slin pins. I put half in one muscle half in the other. Good stuff I’m glad you put me onto that

Hellyeah. I am using a blend from another company. Called hulk smash. I wish amino asylum’s CC option would come back. I emailed them and they said they working on it

Big Sarge
03-23-2024, 01:21 AM
Hellyeah. I am using a blend from another company. Called hulk smash. I wish amino asylum’s CC option would come back. I emailed them and they said they working on it

They take Venmo that’s what I use. I remember these pills from enhanced athlete called HULKZ they were insane and had a blend of stuff that caused me to have pumps so bad I couldn’t finish some of my sets. I mean first set and 10 reps and you couldn’t move it hurt so good. I miss those