PDA

View Full Version : Pill press? Firmapress????

zilla43
03-22-2024, 07:41 AM
Anyone have any opinions on getting a pill press shipped in from China? (Reputable source) he will be mailing it to his reshipper here in the US and then from there mailed to myself. Also, does anyone have any experience using firmapress?? Opinion?? Thanks 💪🏼

Jaxz
03-22-2024, 07:51 AM
Becareful think you need approval of dea now to get one. Think it's a 10k fine for it now . Even the caps machine's

Mr_Wick
03-22-2024, 08:50 AM
You can definitely get one in from china, finding a seller who isn't settled Ng you up though is a different thing.

Firmapress is a must!!!!

Just buy it and make sure your mixture is 70% minimum firmapress and the rest your API.

Buying the excipients seperate is possible but you must get the mixture right or you'll have issues with every variable needed when pressing.

Mixtures need to flow, compress, lubricate and hold.
There's more to it but if you try using household powders you'll end up wasting your time and buying firmapress in the end.

Jaxz
03-22-2024, 02:40 PM
Yeah , I'd say not all binders are equal differently need a good one. Let me say this and u think about it buying one from China got two labs taken down a couple years a go . It's what took them right too it . It doesn't say that in the bist but that's what happened

Jaxz
03-22-2024, 02:42 PM
You can definitely get one in from china, finding a seller who isn't settled Ng you up though is a different thing.

Firmapress is a must!!!!

Just buy it and make sure your mixture is 70% minimum firmapress and the rest your API.

Buying the excipients seperate is possible but you must get the mixture right or you'll have issues with every variable needed when pressing.

Mixtures need to flow, compress, lubricate and hold.
There's more to it but if you try using household powders you'll end up wasting your time and buying firmapress in the end.

I wouldn't think buying one is the problem lol. Getting it past customs and the Dea now days is a task I'm not sure most want to try

Jaxz
03-22-2024, 02:46 PM
You use to buy them on eBay and cap machines also . But not anymore