PDA

View Full Version : Cut stack by GDL is lacking TREN and MAST P,GDL LABS IN GENERAL IS SHEISTY (SCAMMER)

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:05 AM
I acquired 10 bottles of this product by GDL labs.Not a single one was on an equal level with the other ones.They were all different colors.I had a bottle of digis tren a I was rotating between,There was NO tren in the bottle I got.Gave it to others to try out,had the same feedback,no tren,no mast p,just test labeled as Cut stack.I asked him if I could return the rest and just pay for the ones I used,because it was underdosed or just bunk,and he tried to get me labeled as a reverse scammer on fitness geared.Dont know if he pulled it off,but his gear is bunk,he threatened me with my information,hes just a real all around winner.

jonesfarm
04-19-2013, 02:09 AM
Don't know the guy but anyone who threatens someone with personal info is a piece of shit imo.

luckyluke_80
04-19-2013, 02:14 AM
Don't know him personally...know he is not liked for many reason around here. I got from stuff from him last year and stuff was strong and g2g. Never tried his cut stack but he always had good reviews on gear, How long ago did you get his cut stack?

PAiN
04-19-2013, 02:14 AM
Thanks for the info.

GDL is known to save all customer data and uses it against them.

He has been compromised... I would haul ass from him and any board he is on.

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Yeah he tried to play me because I was new to the game,even with everyone in the background telling me it was a bad move to get involved with him I did it anyway,I should have known better.

Hybrid
It was his very last batch that he brewed that he made everyone wait 2 months for right after IJ got shut down.Think he got in a hurry and he was complaing about having no sales since IJ shut down so he stepped on his product,still same quality raws,just a quarter of the dose.Times get hard and people like him screw everyone,just like the guy before him,iconz.

Gopro
Glad i saw this.

mizzou24
04-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Gdl cut stack was shitty.. I was suprised the reviews were so good.. However I think it had mast in it because I had desert mouth... And that is like always a sign I'm taking some good mast.. But yeah I didn feel the tren..

luckyluke_80
04-19-2013, 02:19 AM
yeah, I would NEVER go near GDL again....been over a year since I did use him and it was 1 time. But things were good when I did use the 1 cycle from him.

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:35 AM
I felt like the 1 dark colored bottle fuller than all the rest of them had tren,or I just got test and mast p cough,but I dont think they had any tren in them personally,I think he just handed me some npp mixed with mast or something.Whatever it was,it was not what the label says it was.

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:36 AM
AND GDL IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS,YOUR WELCOME DICK, my girl was always right about gdl standing for Giant dick lover.

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 02:38 AM
ok... i guess i should post pics and vids then... and ill prolly get banned for this but im sorry i cant stand anymore of what hybrid is saying.. i have been on GDL gear for close to a year.. my deads have gone up 275lbs in 8 months, i have dropped 9%bf and kept all muscle.... and 6 inches off my waist on his test and tren.. never once has he screwed me over for anything.. on top of that the cutstack that hybrid is talking about was fronted to him by GDL and when he asked for payment HYBRID TOLD HIM GO GET FUCKED... i read both of their comments in the shout over there.... hybrid needs to quit talkin shit when he owes GDL money.. and as far as digi is concerned.. if u really wanna know about his ass i can tell u his dbol has powder floating at the top and is bunk as hell.. i can get pics to prove it.. and he bullshitted a friend of mine who is well known for well over a month... christopherm tryed to help and is good ppl...... but digi is shady ... and i can show proof

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:40 AM
Thats because GDLS gives you the GOOD shit he cooks up and passed the bullshit on to the resellers like me hoping Ill fuck over my customers,your just getting played,like I was,I was saying the same kinda shit you were before all that shit with him went down.I was just like you,didnt know about better.

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:41 AM
And I dont owe him shit for him trying to fuck me for a bunch of underdosed bunk ass gear,how the fuck do I owe 800 bucks for 10 bottles of underdosed bullshit gear.RIGHT,you can dickride if you want to BR.

mizzou24
04-19-2013, 02:42 AM
Damn I've heard awesome things about digi :(

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:43 AM
And digi has done nothing but send me free bottles of shit to test out before I sell it to my people,christos the man,and why the hell would he have digis back if he was such a piece of shit,your just talking out your ass cause you want to argue.

peewee
04-19-2013, 02:44 AM
I had no complaints on quality of gear. I heard some guys even having to back off dosage Cuz it was strong.....I won't say all that but it was good. Service was good then went to shit. I think due to no accountability on boards. I'm here with new sources now so I'm happy. I will say too that I never got shorted but his bottles weren't filled to the same level. Inconsistent. His communication was lacking...kinda cocky it seemed. Like he didn't feel he needed too. Great gear and service until the last several months but its good now Cuz I have way more choices on here

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 02:44 AM
no fuzo told u to mail back the remaining 8 cut stack u had left back, u told fuzo u u had 5 and u were on ur last 20 and couldnt afford to ship them.. so u said fuck them and u guess ull be called a scammer i read it all.. two weeks later u offered to trade 3 cut stack to a mod at FG for any gear he had...truth

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:48 AM
A mod?You mean Trice?You have no clue what kind of business me and trice do AT all.You have absolutely NO clue what the fuck your talking about there,so Ill just disreguard anything about that.No I told GDL Id send him the shit back from day 1,He said I had a few months to pay him,but the next day after I received the stuff I pissed him off and he demanded payment that day,and I told him to get fucked,Ill send it all back,he said send it to fuzo,and I had already popped a couple on the bottle and was gonna run them and pay for them out of pocket,no problem,it never occured to me to check the rest of the bottles or even really look at them till Gdl started acting like a douche out of nowhere,so I pull all 10 of them out and look and they are all misleveled and different colors.I ran 2 to see what would happen,and it was bullshit,and if Im so wrong I wouldnt have Widowmaker telling me he aint making it to nationals this year because of GDLS underdosed BS.Im not some lone ranger making this shit up.His own reps ditched his ass and are saying the same thing I am.

PAiN
04-19-2013, 02:51 AM
no fuzo told u to mail back the remaining 8 cut stack u had left back, u told fuzo u u had 5 and u were on ur last 20 and couldnt afford to ship them.. so u said fuck them and u guess ull be called a scammer i read it all.. two weeks later u offered to trade 3 cut stack to a mod at FG for any gear he had...truth

Thanks for pointing that out... It proves the point of this thread. The gear was shit.

jdb3
04-19-2013, 02:51 AM
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SOME GDL NPP IN A BLUE LABEL BOTTLE....IS THIS SHIT LEGIT?

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:52 AM
I told trice Id send him 3 bottles of gdl gear for a bottle of prop,because thats how worthless his junk gear is to me now that you mention it,lol.I even gave a bottle away to mack411 on lockoutforums,for free,and to my neighbor,FUCK GDL and his bunk ass bullshit gear and anyone who has a problem with me saying it.Run to FG and ride Daddy gdl's nuts there.Talking about shooting 8 ml of sust.....LMAO what a buncha bullshit,cant believe yall fall for his crap.

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:54 AM
As far as my reputation as a buyer goes,ask DIGI,or Christo,Or Trice,Never had one fuckup or owe money to any of them,wonder why that is,cause they aren't scamming pieces of shit trying to get over on someone,and I have made over 60 transactions between the 3 of them.

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:54 AM
jdb3,the old blue labeled bottled stuff was legit,it was his last batch with the new labels that PYES made him that were fucked up.

mizzou24
04-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Thanks for pointing that out... It proves the point of this thread. The gear was shit.

Hahaha! Yah buddy

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 02:57 AM
im so glad u just posted that.. most ppl would send gear back they wanna get replaced......... not be told to send it back and not do it and trade it off for other gear...u got 10 bottles spotted to u 30 days later u couldnt pay for it......... so basically u stole money...if the gear is no good what happened to the other 7 bottles and did u pay those guys back for supposedly rippin them off and isnt trice ur friend ..... why would u try to trade him bunk gear for good gear..

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 02:59 AM
If the shit was fire ass gear,whether GDL was a DICK or not,I would admit I was wrong and pay him his money,JUST LIKE I DID WITH DIGI,I blasted digi on FG the first time I made a deal with him,I wasnt happy,he made everything right and now I support him fully.If gdls stuff was fire Id pay him the money he deserved,not for him,for ME,because I am a fucking man,but gdl tried to play me and is probably selling all of you buyers a bunch of underdosed shit,I never said the quality of his gear was bad,its the dosing im talking about.Plus how his "Next week" ended up turning into next year,and that he was best buds with a pedophile....buncha fucked up shit,fuck gdl,pyes,all the little cronies that dick ride them too.

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:02 AM
which is it bunk or under dosed.. either way why didnt u send the gear back

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:03 AM
I had already told trice it was bullshit,and it wasnt 30 days later,it was the very next day,literally,and lets just leave trice out of this,he is my friend,I dont know if your cool with him but he dont like being talked about in public.I told you what happend to the other 7 bottles,I gave them away,literally,gave it to newbs,because it was dosed for newbs,and you have no answer why his big bad ass rep widowmaker ditched gdl and is also saying his shits underdosed,why the fuck would his own rep hit me up when I made that claim on gearhouse?Im not wrong,your just in denial.

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:04 AM
Because they were making demands and threats,and I dont take kindly do that shit,Told them I would sink the shit to the bottom of the gulf of mexico,threating someone like me is damn sure not the way to go about getting paid.

mizzou24
04-19-2013, 03:05 AM
I'm so glad we have sponsors with Integrity.. Damn I hate underdosed gear

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:07 AM
I know one thing for a fact,digitals gear is not underdosed,if anything its overdosed,never had some tren kick my ass with a cough like that,I just put in an order for his npp.

grim
04-19-2013, 03:08 AM
lol I can't believe anyone is stupid enough and lax enough on security to go with a known scammer who is known to info collect and save customers info, stalking them on fb...
Such as I put myself on the line and proved GDL does just that.
GDL's shit is often bunk, several vets have had bloods taken @ my board proving this while on 'gdl'.
Noobs who don't know any better, and who think being on a US board where LE can see everything is smart...Well they are just that noobs.
Does GDL even mask his IP yet, or is it still in the wide open for anyone to get?

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:11 AM
ur the one that mentioned trice i said a mod.. and i have never read anything about widowmaker bad mouthing him... or his gear . can u show proof...this is a joke u owe him money and u dont wana pay or send the gear back for replacements...if u gave 7 away and u traded 3 . which bottle did u pin cause u only got 10......thats what sucks about tellin lies u forget what u tell .. now everyone knows theres no way u coulda pinned it cause u gave it and traded it away

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:13 AM
lol I can't believe anyone is stupid enough and lax enough on security to go with a known scammer who is known to info collect and save customers info, stalking them on fb...
Such as I put myself on the line and proved GDL does just that.
GDL's shit is often bunk, several vets have had bloods taken @ my board proving this while on 'gdl'.
Noobs who don't know any better, and who think being on a US board where LE can see everything is smart...Well they are just that noobs.
Does GDL even mask his IP yet, or is it still in the wide open for anyone to get?
werent u on fb with ur pic and ur enhance genetics logo? how safe is that

grim
04-19-2013, 03:16 AM
werent u on fb with ur pic and ur enhance genetics logo? how safe is that
dumb shit I dont hide who I am..
I don't 'source'
nor do I ship anything or use...

why do you think I baited gdl, and like a good lil fishy he took the hook..

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:17 AM
Thats cause widowmaker dont wanna start shit with GDLs bitch ass cause he knows he will never shut the fuck up and start putting all of his info out there like he does everyone else,and im not being very specific with my math because I dont give a fuck and really didnt keep up with how much I gave away and pinned,I know I gave some away and pinned some,other than that go fuck yourself...Hows that?I have no need to lie,because that would mean I give a fuck about the little biddy details which I dont,You wanna pick the shit im saying go for it.I dont give a fuck,His shit was underdosed,he tried to scam me,so I didnt pay him the money he tried to scam me for,and since he wouldnt take the gear back and fuzo and him were threating me I told them both to get fucked,how is that not what I have been saying from the getgo.

AND Grim,my apologizes for not listening to you bro,Id be happy to come back on your site if youd let me.

jdb3
04-19-2013, 03:18 AM
So....ok, I have NPP from the "old" GDL.....is this sht legit?

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:19 AM
I would say his old blue label batch is legit,thats how he got his name out there,that stuff was good,it was this last batch he tried to fuck everybody with.

grim
04-19-2013, 03:20 AM
So....ok, I have NPP from the "old" GDL.....is this sht legit?
some is, a lot of his test has been bunk or way under dosed. all you can do is try

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:22 AM
Its funny because I remember BR hitting me up on IJ asking when gdl was gonna get his new shipment in like 4 different times acting like he was worried about gdl not sending him his stuff,how long did you end up having to wait....months?For some auction,then he sent you a bunch of underdosed stuff from his new batch,and I know you buy so much at a time,it was your free stuff from the auction right?Your gonna be pissed when you get around to running those bottles from that batch...Crazy Gdl blabbed so much of your business out isnt it.

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:23 AM
u should answer the question means u got caught in a lie.... which proves to ppl...that u stole gear plain and simple whether u care or not .. u never answered... idgaf is not an answer but ill take that as i got caught in a lie and dont know how to answer

grim
04-19-2013, 03:25 AM
I swear GDL followers will believe anything.
I run my board FAR different than others. I am a gimp, besides a lil trt I had prescribed to me to recover from my strokes I don't cycle, I refuse to source, or even ship 'peptides' or even otc products to anyone.
I do not hide who I am, you can easily find out who I am as I legally register everything in my name.
I give security to the users of the forum.

Bionic get gdl out of your ass

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:25 AM
lol OKAY,because I dont have my math down and dont remember exactly how many bottles of what between the thousands of bottles and transactions Ive had and sent in the last 3 months Im a liar,just keep dickriding,maybe hell give you some more free underdosed shit.

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:26 AM
there was no auction...auction for what.... and it was a month ... thats it and he stayed in contact as a good sponser should.. i got my gear.. and it is far from under dosed i cant get the results im getting if it was underdosed

sofargone561
04-19-2013, 03:27 AM
I dont comment on stuff like this. I refuse to get involved with the drama. But if i was personally scammed i will tell people about it but other then that ive i have not had a bad experience i keep it to myself.

grim
04-19-2013, 03:28 AM
u should answer the question means u got caught in a lie.... which proves to ppl...that u stole gear plain and simple whether u care or not .. u never answered... idgaf is not an answer but ill take that as i got caught in a lie and dont know how to answer

His gear has been proven bunk by bloodwork of long time customers..

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:28 AM
hell yeah ill take a million of his so called underdosed gear with these results..lol

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:29 AM
His gear has been proven bunk by bloodwork of long time customers..
ok i guess ill have to go get a copy of mine i had done in january.... it was over twice the normal level on just 750 a week... explain that

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:31 AM
If he stayed in contact why the fuck was I getting text on my personal cell saying BR is looking for you,so you could ask me questions about when gdl was getting his stuff?If he was staying in such great contact why ask me at all?I wasnt a rep for GDL,you have no clue what is going on,its like some fake ass everyone act a certain way and kiss each others ass with a certain lipstick with you and your weird ass group of circle jerk fags at FG.I dont really care what you say or think,your points are only valid to you,everyone here knows hes a jerkoff that tries to rip people off and I am just glad I got out and didnt pay money up front for all that underdosed bullshit he sent me.

grim
04-19-2013, 03:32 AM
ok i guess ill have to go get a copy of mine i had done in january.... it was over twice the normal level on just 750 a week... explain that
never heard of selective scamming?

But I guess all those with bunk levels are lying right?

Shocking you don't care about security. But I guess that why you with GDL..

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:33 AM
So far gone your straight,and if you have had good experiences with GDL then good for you,shit maybe I am the only one he tried to scam cause he knew I was a newb to the game,there is such things as selective scammers.Not like he doesnt have a past for doing shady shit as is,Go type in GDL on google,watch the first thing that pops up.

grim
04-19-2013, 03:34 AM
and 'just 750' you should be higher than twice of normal...

bionic redneck
04-19-2013, 03:34 AM
im with gdl because its the best gear i have ever used.. please show me someone with better gear and when i pin it i get better results then ill believe u

sofargone561
04-19-2013, 03:35 AM
Brotherman i know all about selective scamming and all about GDL. I just refuse to comment on stuff like this you know? I mean if i got scammed i would come out and say it but since i didnt anything i say is just adding fuel to someones fire. I hate seeing people get scammed i hate hate hate it. no matter who it is or who the lab is its wrong. We should all be helping eavh other and shit not pushing people around for a quick buck

grim
04-19-2013, 03:37 AM
im with gdl because its the best gear i have ever used.. please show me someone with better gear and when i pin it i get better results then ill believe u
lol u aint used much gear then...
Everyone I know who switched from gdl are shocked @ how low dosed and bunk his is.
No matter how good it is, it aint worth your freedom..

grim
04-19-2013, 03:39 AM
Brotherman i know all about selective scamming and all about GDL. I just refuse to comment on stuff like this you know? I mean if i got scammed i would come out and say it but since i didnt anything i say is just adding fuel to someones fire. I hate seeing people get scammed i hate hate hate it. no matter who it is or who the lab is its wrong. We should all be helping eavh other and shit not pushing people around for a quick buck
absolutely correct money should be out of the equation..

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Well its partly my own fault,I knew what I was getting into messing with GDL,Grim warned me,everyone warned me,all these "mods"mugsy from AB,all kindsa vets,googled his name and saw nothing but scammer and info collector. But he tried to scam me and this is what he gets,shoulda tried to scam someone who doesnt have as big a mouth as me that wont let everyone know how he really is.I got no reason to lie.Why would I backup tek and iodized labs whom I have no association with at all?Im not friends with any of their reps,but their gear is good.Gdl gave me a underdosed batch,because I can say that the stuff he gave me before was fire,I loved it,I got great results,what your not seeming to hear is he tried to fuck me just one good time.

grim
04-19-2013, 03:46 AM
I never used GDL as I dont cycle, all I can go off of is third party info.
I have had numerous members come to be about being sold bunk gdl, about his info collecting etc.
This shit should honestly worry anyone, I for the most part have washed my hands.
But when I see an active thread on the issue I feel I have to chime in. I don't mean any ill will to anyone, I simply want to protect ppl of their hard earned $$ and their freedom..

Hybrid
04-19-2013, 03:52 AM
I woulda kept my mouth shut,I havent really said much about it to anyone,but I saw there was a thread,and nowhere in that thread about scammers did I see a thread about GDL,and after he was such a great guy and tried to hook me up so nice I would make sure to get him all that publicity he loves where he wins either way or whatever he seems to think,all publicity is good publicity.Well dont say I never did nothing for ya GDL.Cause I know your polesmoking bitch ass is gonna read all this shit.Fag.Hope you try and give free underdosed gear to "Shut bop" down just like or whatever,asshat.

PAiN
04-19-2013, 04:01 AM
This thread is closed. It has served it's purpose.

Bottom line here and you can read in this thread and others is GDL is a scammer and INFO COLLECTOR 100%. He will take your info and keep it to use against you if you say anything negative about him. I have seen it first hand and others here have as well.

He tried to bribe me as a board owner so he could have free range of the board and admin privileges to take over. When I refused he started making up lies and rumors about myself and BOP that we all know aren't true. He caters to the sheeple and that's it. Stick with real legit sponsors that are here.

He is the biggest security risk that our community has ever seen and if you choose to do business with him it's your own fault. For those that believe we try to keep everyone safe please spread the word so it doesn't happen to you or our fellow brothers.

Thanks.