PDA

View Full Version : Sub-lingual ghrp-6 and gyno

Jshredz
04-22-2013, 02:53 AM
A little over a year ago I picked up some Sub-lingual ghrp-6.

I noticed that i was starting to get gyno from using it so I stop using it. Don't remember what else I was running at the time.

I recently found this at the bottom of my stash and decided to give a go again... Samething happened after 4 days use, gyno starting flaring up again!!

Has this happened to anyone else with ghrp-6 or is it possible these taps are something else??

PAiN
04-23-2013, 03:47 AM
Nope never here. It sounds like it is something else bro.

Jshredz
04-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks Pain. This is very strange I didn't really expect this from ghrp.

I guess I'll just keep in My IDK WTF it is box for now!

Greenegorilla2
04-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Yea never heard any one gettin gyno from a pep. Doesn't mean it can't happen, I prolly wouldn't take it anymore brother!

tron
04-23-2013, 04:23 PM
I know one of the ghrp's increases prolactin. I'm pretty sure it's the -6, id have to double check though.

It's not near as bad as a 19nor but it does increase it. You could try low dose caber, start with .5 once a week if 1mg tabs.

bronco
04-23-2013, 04:50 PM
Yes it can increase prolactin, some experience lethargy from certain peps. But you would have to be mega dosing to get gyno from it. That is just my opinion tho

krustus
04-23-2013, 05:05 PM
ghrp 2 is the worse for prolactin i believe.

but all gyno requires estrogen right? so there must be some estro issue that only show gyno symptoms when prolactin is present?

PAiN
04-23-2013, 10:01 PM
you would have to be mega dosing to get gyno from it.

^^^This and it would take years not days. At a regular dose for our purposes I have never heard of it affecting anyone like this.

Jshredz
04-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Yes it can increase prolactin, some experience lethargy from certain peps. But you would have to be mega dosing to get gyno from it. That is just my opinion tho

I belief each sublingual tab is 0.2mg I would take one in morning and bedtime. Didn't think that would be a mega dose

tron
04-23-2013, 10:05 PM
^^^This and it would take years not days. At a regular dose for our purposes I have never heard of it affecting anyone like this.

A guy I know was using 100mcg only once daily preworkout of it and was having prolactin related sides. Stopped the peptides and they went away. Didn't change anything else. Prior, I hadn't heard of anything like that before. Guess some people have a high affinity for prolactin. How's ur 19nor usage?

Jshredz
04-23-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm taking npp at the moment 100mg EOD. Using prami at 1mg per day.
Prami feels good to go. Typical side effects for me, sick nauseating feeling and I get sleepy from it.

tron
04-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Idk bud, I'd discontinue use of compounds systematically to see what's causing it. But yeah that's weird

Jshredz
04-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Idk bud, I'd discontinue use of compounds systematically to see what's causing it. But yeah that's weird

Yea I dropped the ghrp... I'm very gyno proned but When using 19nor compounds I can normally keep the gyno under control running an AI and (prami or caber).