PDA

View Full Version : tendenitous

af86
04-23-2013, 04:12 AM
Tendenitis so bad i had me mother bring me cortizone patches from the hospital and and teng unit to electrocute my elbows!Also has any one ever hit a nerve do bad in there bicep it swelledthere arm and made it so you couldn't use it. (All stiff and painful)I was going slow a hit my left bicep nerve and immediately pulled outIts so bad I can't straighten my elbow out?Wat should I do ice or heat? Ibuprofen? Teng unit it cortisone it?It hurts and I'm a gym junkie so I hate to stay outta the gym for longor my life seems horrible!

af86
04-23-2013, 04:15 AM
Reason my mother could help to much is because I didn't want to tell her
That her baby is blasting juice. And I hit a nerve! So if your wandering why I didn't
Ask her or say any more than its tendonitis.

joebob
04-23-2013, 05:10 AM
Damn man Ibuprofen for sure bring the swelling down not sure what else on that I have hit a few nerves but never had swelling like that...as far as tendonitis only one thing has ever made mine go away GHRP-6 200mcg 3 times a day CJC1295w/o dac 100 mcg 3 times a day cleaned up my tendonitis after about 2 months ran it for 6 months total and felt great since.

tendonitis

mizzou24
04-23-2013, 05:40 AM
I had it in my elbow shit bothered me for a good four months..

RockShawn
04-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Another good pep that helped with my lateral and medial tendinitis was TB500. Shot directly in elbow area with small slin.

Idk on the bicep. Ibu and ice till the swelling calms down. It may take a little while. Shoot delts or glutes if you are that prone to swelling from pins. Do not shoot your quads if this is the case either. Benadryl has helped me in the past when I've had bad pip, but not sure if this is considered pip.

Sleeper
04-23-2013, 06:10 PM
In some guys the musculocutaneous nerve (the nerve that causes the biceps to contract) passes right through the biceps muscle instead of deeper through the coracobrachialis like it is supposed to. That makes it really easy to hit when you are trying to pin there. I know this because I purposely try to hit this nerve on pts when I am blocking that nerve for hand surgery. You prob hit this nerve on insertion and caused the bicep muscle to spasm. It is very hard to transect this nerve and do a whole lot of damage. Rest and ibuprofen are the suggested treatment if this happened. You may also get a little numbness around the elbow or forearm from pissing off this nerve.

RockShawn
04-24-2013, 12:43 AM
In some guys the musculocutaneous nerve (the nerve that causes the biceps to contract) passes right through the biceps muscle instead of deeper through the coracobrachialis like it is supposed to. That makes it really easy to hit when you are trying to pin there. I know this because I purposely try to hit this nerve on pts when I am blocking that nerve for hand surgery. You prob hit this nerve on insertion and caused the bicep muscle to spasm. It is very hard to transect this nerve and do a whole lot of damage. Rest and ibuprofen are the suggested treatment if this happened. You may also get a little numbness around the elbow or forearm from pissing off this nerve.

Excellent!!

Zaphod
04-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Ibuprofen and ice the living hell out of it. Ice it until it hurts from the cold. Use on of those tennis elbow straps, too.