PDA

View Full Version : Tren pct?

Baited
04-24-2013, 01:43 PM
I've read a while ago not to take nolvadex with tren and I've only used tren once a couple years back then I got injured and came back with a mild test e/dbol only cycle.

I believe I used toremefine because of the don't use nolvadex posts I saw on other places. I have never used clomid only nolvadex and toremefine that one time (didn't want to deal with clomid sides).
I recently read people are using nolvadex with tren now and that it was a myth.

Any thoughts/studies? I kind of want to avoid clomid.

Greenegorilla2
04-24-2013, 01:56 PM
I think what you are referring to was people saying that nolva was aggravating progesterone while on tren, I'm sure this was a bro science kind of thing, I've never saw any studies proving either side of this argument.

jdb3
04-24-2013, 02:45 PM
I agree!

sensitivenips
04-24-2013, 03:03 PM
havent heard this, and i used nolva in my pct after a tren cycle. torem is where its at now though, so if you got that your good to go.

big_paul_ski
04-24-2013, 03:45 PM
You won't be using nolva with tren. Those esters will be cleared by the time you start pct. just make sure you use caber while your on the tren and make sure you run your test a few weeks after you drop the tren as esters clear then start your pct. nolva and clomid together would be a good pct.

Misterb
04-24-2013, 04:03 PM
I read contradicting things about tren and progesterone, some say its an antagonist and some say its never been medically validated to raise levels to a point of concern, so caber .5 twice a week as a precaution but at what dose does this manifest itself is a mystery is 75 or 100 mg eod fine but more an issue

Baited
04-24-2013, 06:18 PM
You won't be using nolva with tren. Those esters will be cleared by the time you start pct. just make sure you use caber while your on the tren and make sure you run your test a few weeks after you drop the tren as esters clear then start your pct. nolva and clomid together would be a good pct.
That's what I assumed. Caber on hand for during cycle and pct few days after last inject the tren ace would be clear.

Thanks for all the input everyone. Starting a cut stack soon, I really liked tren but I like my gyno free nipples too.

4everstrong
04-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Nolva is fine to use in your pct!! Just dont use Nolva while on cycle with tren.

Bad Juju
04-25-2013, 05:59 PM
run the test a cpl weeks past the tren. then hit pct

bbcoach
04-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Some interesting info... I think i need do some research??? I run tren but only use nolva after and no probs.

Baited
04-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Do any of the sponsors have caber? I read liquid caber was bunk.

TexxGearsRep
04-30-2013, 12:35 PM
So what was your cycle?

Baited
04-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Mine?
It was going to be white rhino cut stack for 8 weeks and test prop for an additional 4 but that isn't happening now...

Baited
05-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Do any of the sponsors have caber? I read liquid caber was bunk.

anyone hit me up with pm? thanks