PDA

View Full Version : keep goin?

jaygeee
04-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Whats up guys? I am not going to be able to hit the gym for a couple weeks. I am about 1 week in on a test- dbol cycle, and I was wondering if I should abort cycle and start back up in two weeks. I would really hate to do this considering I do not have a surplus of gear. I am wondering if I should just hit the pushups and pullups for the next couple of weeks and keep the cycle going. Any feedback would be appreciated.

FastTrack
04-26-2013, 02:35 AM
Drop the dbol, run a lower test. Calisthenics as much as possible. Fine tune your diet.

tron
04-26-2013, 02:42 AM
What kind of test are you running? Prop or e/c?

FastTrack
04-26-2013, 02:43 AM
^^ AH great question there

jaygeee
04-26-2013, 02:51 AM
prop, should I lower it from 150 eod to 50-100 eod?

Dath
04-26-2013, 04:12 AM
If it was me I'd keep it the same...that's just me though, even prop takes a lil time to build up in the system. If your certain you can get back in the gym and kill it in 2 wks I wouldn't worry, keep the diet in check and feed your body, do what body weight training you can I.E push-ups, chair dips,sit-ups even body squats all at high reps, you'll be continuing with conditioning your body and push the heavy weights soon.....just my .02cents

mattyice
04-26-2013, 04:40 AM
Pushups eod 300 ...pullups dips squats situps.. Do work.

tron
04-26-2013, 06:31 AM
How long were you planning on running this cycle?

How many weeks worth of prop do you have?

hijacked
04-26-2013, 06:27 PM
If it was me I'd keep it the same...that's just me though, even prop takes a lil time to build up in the system. If your certain you can get back in the gym and kill it in 2 wks I wouldn't worry, keep the diet in check and feed your body, do what body weight training you can I.E push-ups, chair dips,sit-ups even body squats all at high reps, you'll be continuing with conditioning your body and push the heavy weights soon.....just my .02cents
Agreed...OP, Can you put your hands on a couple dumbells?

BIGBOSS
04-27-2013, 01:53 AM
I would keep it going brother. With an extreme amount of Calisthenics. I am talking 5 to7 sets. Tear that muscle tissue down. When you can,
get back in the gym ASAP.

jaygeee
04-27-2013, 11:02 PM
How long were you planning on running this cycle?

How many weeks worth of prop do you have?
I have about four and a half 10ml bottles so I guess about 8 more weeks or so. I was probably goin to get some test e and mix it up or get a couple more bottles of prop. I know 8 wks will come pretty fast so Im thinking about extending it out a bit and mabye tryin to get some winny ( because its cheaper) to run as a finisher.

Ttownmudder
04-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Whats the reason you cant hit the gym bro?

JM750
04-27-2013, 11:12 PM

now that's just not right. He could be finally going in for that sex change operation and you just blew his cover! LOL I kid, I kid!

I was curious as well to why no gym for 2 weeks.

Ttownmudder
04-27-2013, 11:28 PM
now that's just not right. He could be finally going in for that sex change operation and you just blew his cover! LOL I kid, I kid!

I was curious as well to why no gym for 2 weeks.

Oh now I feel like an ass this is supposed to be a bodybuilding forums thats excepts all types tranny lifters, sex change lifters, even lifters that occasionaly like to mess around with farm animals lol

JM750
04-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Oh now I feel like an ass this is supposed to be a bodybuilding forums thats excepts all types tranny lifters, sex change lifters, even lifters that occasionaly like to mess around with farm animals lol

LOL, jonesfarm got the animal thing taken care of! LOL

jaygeee
04-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Funds are real tight right now, my gf just had her hrs cut at work so I have to pick up the slack. I work out at a little gym where I pay for 3 months at a time up front and my 3 months just expired.I get paid every 2 weeks so I have to wait till next payday to pay for 3 more months. Im thinking about tryin to talk to the owner and see if we can work something out tomorrow, he is only there on weekdays during business hours.

JM750
04-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Hey, you never know. It never hurts to be humble and ask. The worst he can say is no. He just may go for it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.