PDA

View Full Version : From human to superhuman

BlueJayMuscle
04-26-2013, 04:22 PM
Let me start off by saying this board is awesome. Love it so far.

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right section for this post so if mods feel it belongs somewhere else feel free to move it.

I'm about a week out from a bodybuilding contest and start ketosis tomorrow and I have my water/sodium manipulation down to a tee already.

Current stats: 6'0" ~200lbs <7%bf trying to get to <198lbs <4%bf ideally for the show.

AAS for last week:
140mg tren a ED
100mg mast p ED
100mg win ED

(considering upping tren a to 150mg and mast p to 120mg for 2 days before show)
Any suggestions are welcome on this to come on dryer

I'll also be using slin R on day of my show to come in as full as possible along with my carb load that morning

Now for after the show, I'm essentially trying to get massive while retaining <12%bf

The plan so far:

Month 1:
200mg test E/week
15iu insulin R preworkout
50mcg IGF1 DES preworkout
50mcg IGF1 LR3 post workout
100mcg x3 per day GHRP6, CJC1295 no DAC

Month 2:
500mg test E/week
.4ml x2 per day metribolone 3mg/ml (injected)

Then repeat both months.

I'm considering throwing an oral in. Most likely methadrol by IML and I was considering Superdrol.

All opinions welcome

jdb3
04-26-2013, 04:28 PM
15iu???? what type of slin you running? bro 15iu can get you hella fat!

jdb3
04-26-2013, 04:28 PM
ok humail-R....bro, too much slin IMO.....I know pros who do 7 pre and 7 post...and they are around 245-250lbs

mizzou24
04-26-2013, 04:33 PM
15iu???? what type of slin you running? bro 15iu can get you hella fat!

It can also get u hella dead.. Be careful.. That's a lot of slin.

BlueJayMuscle
04-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Starting at 5iu and ramping up to a 15iu absolute MAX. will likely stick to 10iu though.

I've got my shake protocol all planned out. I'm at about 15g carbs per iu just to be sure at first.

ErikGearhead
04-27-2013, 12:28 AM
It can also get u hella dead.. Be careful.. That's a lot of slin.

12iu slin-R almost killed me.
I won't go above 5 now.

...When that happened w\ the 12iu's....I sat on the couch with a bag of sugar for two hours once hypoglycemia hit me...scared shitless....

mizzou24
04-27-2013, 12:31 AM
I won't go above 5 now.

...When that happened w\ the 12iu's....I sat on the couch with a bag of sugar for two hours once hypoglycemia hit me...scared shitless....

Exactly.. I've known some guys that ended up in the hospital with hearts stopping at high doses.. It's just something u have to be very careful with.

ErikGearhead
04-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Exactly.. I've known some guys that ended up in the hospital with hearts stopping at high doses.. It's just something u have to be very careful with.

yes, this is very, very true. Slin is something you dont need a lot of. A little goes a long way. More just makes you fat and increases risks

HFO3
04-27-2013, 05:28 AM
I won't go above 5 now.

I have a few questions...

What where your BG levels prior to injecting 12 iu's?

Did you check levels mid WO? or at all prior to your significant event?

Did you have glucose tabs handy?

Did you have a protocol you followed? If so, please post it.

I know the questions seem more than inquisitive, I only ask for research purposes and nothing more. The stigma attached to slin use interests me.

So, I thank you for sharing your story E. gear head:)

ErikGearhead
04-27-2013, 08:50 AM
I have a few questions...

What where your BG levels prior to injecting 12 iu's?

Did you check levels mid WO? or at all prior to your significant event?

Did you have glucose tabs handy?

Did you have a protocol you followed? If so, please post it.

I know the questions seem more than inquisitive, I only ask for research purposes and nothing more. The stigma attached to slin use interests me.

So, I thank you for sharing your story E. gear head:)

Not sure, I did not check my BG levels prior to that injection at all. I had gotten comfortable with 9iu and just bumped up my carbs a bit to adjust for the 12iu jump.
I had a few baggies of sucrose handy, i keep candy in my car, I had plenty of stuff with me on hand just in case.

My protocol:
2 days @ 4iu, 40g CHO - shake immediately after.
2 days at 5iu, 45g CHO - shake 15 mins after
2 days at 6iu, 50g CHO shake 30 mins after
2 days at 8iu, 55g CHO (1 day 30mins after shot, then next day I just waited to feel hypo and watched the clock to see when my onset really was--it was 35 mins, so shake at 30 mins is perfect for me with humalin-R)
2 days at 9iu, 60g CHO Shake 30 mins after
1 day at 12iu, 75g CHO. I went hypo after 15 mins, immediately drank my shake and put probably 30-40g sugar under my tongue.***I think at this point is when my tren really kicked in during my cycle. (increased insulin sensitivity)--that is my best guess as to why my reaction was the way it was.
This was roughly day ...21 of my tren A, mast P, + trt dose test E cycle. I had bumped up from 75mg EoD to 150mg EoD on ~day 12.
--->>>> I kept dipping into hypoglycemia, over and over and over, I went through probably 150g pure sucrose on my way home. I then decided to make another shake w\ 50g sucrose and downed it. Took a cold shower so I could feel if I got hot and sweaty from hypoglycemia again. For the next ~2 hrs, i kept dipping into hypoglycemia so I called a friend to come over and sat on the couch with a 5lb bag of sugar. No way in hell was I going to die because I was worried about calories...

After that, I dug around some info that pointed to the idea that anything over 4-6 iu really didnt provide much more benefit in terms of recovery and growth....just more fat gain.
I didn't question it, and didn't want to experience what I went through ever again. Since then, I have not gone above 5iu and had the same results as I was getting on 8-9 with less incidents of hypoglycemia.

My BG meter was at home, and I pin PWO at the gym (I started that once I got comfortable with my onset time - it's only a 5 min drive home from the gym)

Insulin is not the monster some people make it out to be.
I was reckless and irresponsible, and was slapped across the face by my overconfidence.

BlueJayMuscle
04-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Interesting. Great info. Thanks for sharing your story. Looks like ill be starting at 4iu and taking it slower. I'll decide how high I go based on how results are going. From guys I know who check their BG fairly often have never had even close to a hypo scare even on 15iu. Some guys I know wait tol they're going hypo to drink their shake which is a little too close for comfort for me but they've seen out of this world strength/size gains and nearly no fat

Greenegorilla2
04-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Fuck that!

BlueJayMuscle
04-27-2013, 03:27 PM
More details for post comp growth:

Upon waking: 100mcg GHRP6, 100mcg CJC1295 w/o DAC

45 minutes before workout:
-Inject Novolin R subQ 15iu (all carb calculations are based off of 15iu, scaled down for less than that of course)

20 minutes before workout:
-Inject IGF1 DES 50mcg bilaterally IM
-60 grams Glycomaize
-20 grams of Hydrolyzed whey
-5 grams Leucine
-5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate
-2 grams Beta alanine
-15 grams Glycerol monostearate
-10 grams glutamine
-3 grams Taurine
-2 grams vitamin C
-500 mg Potassium.

75 minutes later:
-60 grams Glycomaize
-20 grams Hydrolyzed whey
-5 grams Leucine.
-5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
-2 grams Beta alanine.
-15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
-10 grams glutamine.
-3 grams Taurine.

75 minutes later:
-Inject 50mcg IGF1 LR3 subQ
-Inject 100mcg GHRP6, 100mcg CJC1295 w/o DAC
-60 grams Glycomaize
-20 grams hydrolyzed whey

Then a third of a cup (uncooked) brown rice with 5oz skinless boneless chicken breast with some broccoli or kale.

Before bed: Inject 100mcg GHRP6, 100mcg CJC1295 w/o DAC

ErikGearhead
04-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Interesting. Great info. Thanks for sharing your story. Looks like ill be starting at 4iu and taking it slower. I'll decide how high I go based on how results are going. From guys I know who check their BG fairly often have never had even close to a hypo scare even on 15iu. Some guys I know wait tol they're going hypo to drink their shake which is a little too close for comfort for me but they've seen out of this world strength/size gains and nearly no fat

Yeah...that's my understanding. The more work you allow the exogenous insulin to do, the less fat you gain and more growth you see.
I'm excited to have Humalog in my hands now....F- humalin R - it just made me fat lol

BlueJayMuscle
04-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Yeah...that's my understanding. The more work you allow the exogenous insulin to do, the less fat you gain and more growth you see.
I'm excited to have Humalog in my hands now....F- humalin R - it just made me fat lol

haha well good luck with humalog then. I'll see how my results are