PDA

View Full Version : P-tren?

Gopro
04-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Okay,
So i have been hearing a lot more on this PH Ptren. So i was wanting everyones opinions. I have done a lot of research on it since i started really seeing stuff about this PH back in mid 2012 i believe. From what i have read and researched it has almost no Anabolic or androgenic effect in the human body. So why use it? I can understand using a methyl tren, but a none methyl??? And its a progesterone derived steroid. It was originally a vet steroid used in female horses to control certain hormone levels. My question i guess is do you all see any use or good coming from it? I ran a cycle of M-tren and like the little bit i gained. Views Points???

PAiN
04-28-2013, 01:15 AM
I have seen alot of reviews from people who have loved the stuff bro.. I am going to be giving it a go here soon as well.

ErikGearhead
04-28-2013, 01:55 AM
I've heard nothing but good things about this stuff!

Gopro
04-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Thats why i asked, I have just heard mixed reviews on this PH and that its a progest Derivative. Thanks for the heads up brothers, And i cant wait to follow ur log PAIN!!!

peewee
04-28-2013, 10:08 PM
I've used it and my bro as well. He thinks its the greatest thing since sliced bread. I use it on pct so I feel like total hell when I'm off so I don't notice it as much but it helps. Seems to clear receptors out. I noticed that. He has used the lowest dose of test in years since using ptren and getting better results with less juice. Hit up fonz on here. He is my bro

Gopro
04-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Cool^^^^will do.