PDA

View Full Version : NPP vs Deca

hijacked
04-27-2013, 10:26 PM
A doctor wrote this, I think its an interesting read.

I see this so much on different boards that i just want to make a very blanket statement regarding these two compounds. I will be very honest. IMHO There is absolutely no reason why anyone should choose Deca over*NPP*minus if you are just afraid of injections. None, zero zip.*Obviously they are both nandrolone compounds, however, Deca has some major issues that*NPP*does not have. Many studies have shown that nandrolone over all when used for long periods is not so great health wise. Nandrolone is very anabolic and for whatever reason has a very well known affect of causing cardiomegally. This is something you dont want and it is pretty much irreversible. When the heart muscle grows way too much one may think that is great and makes it a strong pumping machine but it is actually the opposite. The cardiac muscle is not skeletal muscle and is a different type of muscle tissue. And when they grow with anabolics they dont develop properly and will cause a heart that actually doesnt pump well at all and is in a sense out of sync. The longer the body is exposed to nandrolone the greater chance of cardiomegally.*The problem is that Deca is so damn long acting that it needs to be taken for at least 12-15 weeks to make it worth while. The problem is that if you are on a 12 week cycle even the first 4-6 weeks you dont even see much because it is still stabilizing. Then you have really good levels from weeks 6-12 and then you stop. Well that nandrolone is still floating around and the cardiac muscle responds a lot quicker to anabolics that skeletal muscle. So even though you only really have had a net effect of 6 weeks of having high enough blood levels to reach skeletal muscle effectiveness your heart has been exposed to nandrolone since day 1. Then it will take another 6-8 weeks for it to leave the body in a good amount. Traces of deca are still found in your serum even sometimes up to a 8months to a year after coming off a high dose. That is just way too much nandrolone.The beauty of*NPP*is that it is much much faster acting. It should be taken three times weekly and hits you very quick. This way you can run a 6-8 week cycle and when you are done it is out of your system in 2 weeks vs months. So overall your net skeletal muscle exposure to high levels have been the same as deca and even longer but you are reducing the possibility of cardiomegally.*The other aspect is that*NPP*and this is because of the ester itself and has nothing to do with nandrolone has much much less water bloat than Deca does. So that is another major reason to choose*NPP*over Deca. I hope what i have said makes sense medically and physiologically.

49ER
04-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Dam I just finished 20 weeks of deca lol im all about the short esters now

mizzou24
04-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Daamn...

mattyice
04-27-2013, 10:56 PM
Did we really need a doctor to say this??

Ttownmudder
04-27-2013, 11:10 PM
Ive never heard of cardiomegally is Deca the only one that causes this?

af86
04-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Are there any solid gains differences. ?

Misterb
04-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Good info, appreciate the post

Misterb
04-27-2013, 11:44 PM
I also wish there was another aas that gave me the joint pain relief without killing my libido after 12 weeks

MrAvg
04-28-2013, 12:20 AM
Great post, thanks for the info

mattyice
04-28-2013, 01:04 AM
All aas can cause enlargement of the heart. Cardio work will reduce the effect.

pulooooooo
04-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Good..post have been looking at short esters myself..

hijacked
04-28-2013, 09:39 AM

This is true, but I think his point is that with deca, its worse, because it starts to effect the heart muscle from the time we start taking it, until well after we stop taking it, unlike the short ester version.

rmkicks
04-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Great read. I've decided to switch from Deca to NPP myself.

Jshredz
04-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Are there any solid gains differences. ?

I love NPP.. Strength is great and a lot less water retention. I don't look bloated on it like when on DECA.
Stuff is awesome

jinko
04-28-2013, 02:20 PM
I've been kicking around the idea of making the switch. Maybe it's time too.

keith1569
04-28-2013, 05:29 PM
I'm just starting npp myself :)
Gonna go with 500mg a week and maybe get up to 800mg a week.

cb1
04-28-2013, 07:04 PM
I agree that NPP is better. The problem to me is that its hard to get in enough to have a weekly amount that is enough to seriously grow and have room for the test and whatever else you run. I am not willing to pin ED. About 3 a week is enough for me especialy if you are getting knots out of it.

Macleod644
04-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Definitely a great post bro. I'm using Deca now. I am switching from tren ace and sust over to test enan, Deca, tren enan. I'm running prami for prolactin, also aromasin and Proviron. I'm all set and bulletproof against prolactin. People should also realize that as long as u keep estrogen (estradiol) in check , progesterone and prolactin will stay relatively low. But it's still great to run caber or prami with 19nor such as tren and Deca, and especially if u run them together. I am gonna start doing more cardio for my heart, I recently quit smoking (horrible habit, had to drop it, it's been tough so far) and I'm taking fish oil, magnesium and CoQ10 daily (expensive shit btw) ... But I will eventually use NPP I just needed a break from short esters man. I figure 12-15 wks Deca 600mg per wk won't kill me. People have been using Deca for years and I've never once heard about someone saying I got an enlarged heart from it. But that doesn't mean people haven't obviously. AAS in general, is bad on the heart- that's why we MUST take care of it, to the best of our abilities. I like the idea of cardio/fishOil/CoQ10 , and also NPP instead of Deca, when u can

4everstrong
04-28-2013, 07:31 PM
I picked NPP over deca bc he kicks in way faster = More time on. But Great info!

ErikGearhead
04-30-2013, 06:41 AM
good info. thanks for posting!
I used to be a long ester guy, but I'm finding that the shorter, the better.
Bring on the nandrolone base, baby! (getting some next week for my personal stash...gonna see how I like it, may add it to my line)

Can you imagine a nandrolone base, test base cycle? that would be some crazy gains in no time flat!

jurgensplurgen
04-30-2013, 09:00 AM
heh, a couple years ago i would have said that pinning eod was unacceptable to me, and just ridiculous in light of the convenience of long esters.. now eod seems like nothing, and im enjoying the short esters immensely.

jurgensplurgen
04-30-2013, 09:07 AM

especially cardio work when off cycle. long and frequent cardio while on will increase the development of cardiomegaly, or enlarged heart.