PDA

View Full Version : dbol gains

Dago
04-28-2013, 04:02 PM
So I'm bout a month in using test prop and dianabol added tren ace bout 10 days into that it appears my gains from the dbol have pretty much stopped I feel I'm making progress with the prop and tren still thick and lean muscle but dbol always seems to produce rapid gains for 3-4 weeks then that's it. I would think this is mostly water should I continue with dianabol for couple more weeks or stop? I thought maybe adding winny for the next 4 weeks or so try to put some quality muscle on there. Going for bloodwork tomorrow get full panel blood work I feel fine tho

mizzou24
04-28-2013, 04:06 PM
So I'm bout a month in using test prop and dianabol added tren ace bout 10 days into that it appears my gains from the dbol have pretty much stopped I feel I'm making progress with the prop and tren still thick and lean muscle but dbol always seems to produce rapid gains for 3-4 weeks then that's it. I would think this is mostly water should I continue with dianabol for couple more weeks or stop? I thought maybe adding winny for the next 4 weeks or so try to put some quality muscle on there. Going for bloodwork tomorrow get full panel blood work I feel fine tho

A month of dbol is plenty... Also just because you feel fine doesn't mean your liver isn't screaming lol.. Def get the bloods and if all is well I guess u can run th winny.. It's just gonna dry you out going from dbol to winny seems counterproductive to me. Unless ur competing

German89
04-28-2013, 04:15 PM
yeah, no more then four weeks on dbols!
if you're running tren, i'd let it run it's course... you can always add the winny in at the end after, the blood work.

German89
04-28-2013, 04:16 PM
And dbol gains never last... which is always balls!

ALPHA-PHARM
04-28-2013, 04:39 PM
A month of dbol is plenty... Also just because you feel fine doesn't mean your liver isn't screaming lol.. Def get the bloods and if all is well I guess u can run th winny.. It's just gonna dry you out going from dbol to winny seems counterproductive to me. Unless ur competing

Great advice here...1 month is plenty

tron
04-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Kill the dbol. Run some NAC, you can find it at any pharmacy. One of the best liver support out there. Amazing stuff. My liver enzymes were triple what they were supposed to b. within 2 weeks they were normal again. While still on orals. Run it about 1200-1800 whole on cycle. 600 as a maintenance while not on orals.

Ps...I fuckin hate dbol. Go with tbol next time.

bigdude
04-28-2013, 04:53 PM
What's this nac?

mizzou24
04-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Another good liver supp is udca and tudca.

tron
04-28-2013, 05:17 PM
What's this nac?

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1018-N-ACETYL%20CYSTEINE.aspx?activeIngredientId=1018&activeIngredientName=N-ACETYL%20CYSTEINE

JM750
04-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Just ordered some on line. Thx Tron. Will give these a shot. I been eating dbols and some drols like candy. can't be good.

tron
04-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Sure cant lol

I get my NAC from the grocery store I go to. You can usually find it locally.

Dago
04-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks guys

z82
04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Most cycle supports have nac and a number of other liver/heart care supplements in them. I like them because they're an all in one pill. You can take four to six caps a day instead of twelve to eighteen.

im taking this one as of now and I like it.

http://www.aisportsnutrition.com/mstore/index.php/health/life-support.html

They usually have a promo going on too so that price isnt what i pay. And im not affiliated with them at all.

Jshredz
04-28-2013, 07:48 PM
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/5501/ctd-liver-armor-180-cap.htm

This is I use from time to time. My liver enzymes are usually good tho.

BIG_NICE
04-29-2013, 02:18 AM
Kill the dbol. Run some NAC, you can find it at any pharmacy. One of the best liver support out there. Amazing stuff. My liver enzymes were triple what they were supposed to b. within 2 weeks they were normal again. While still on orals. Run it about 1200-1800 whole on cycle. 600 as a maintenance while not on orals.

Ps...I fuckin hate dbol. Go with tbol next time.

Lemme ask u, as I'm contemplating this exact thing right now. Why go w Tbol over dianabol? I have wondered why it's so popular when u can only run the D for a short amount of time and then some people say they "deflate" after usage is stopped.....

Misterb
04-29-2013, 03:27 AM
Liv.52 is good, watch the AI med and increase as necessary on dbol, roll with the tren a and look forward to hearing about the blood work

are you using a sponsors gear?

jaygeee
04-29-2013, 04:03 PM
This thread was useful to me too. I am on the same cycle as you, minus the tren ( test p and dbol) I am going to check out the nac today. I like the gains the dbol is giving me, and people at work are already asking me stuff like "man you been hittin the gym?" I have enough dbol for about 4 weeks and I was thinkin about getting more but from what I just read I think I will just cut It when I run out of these. Good info

Enigmatic707
04-29-2013, 04:32 PM
I love how everyone says "no more than 4 weeks on dbol"

TexxGearsRep
04-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Maybe start eating more and increase the weight while your at it!

af86
04-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Just go with liver armour it has nac,thistle and one other thing can't think of wat it is.

German89
04-30-2013, 02:17 AM
I love how everyone says "no more than 4 weeks on dbol"

whats your suggestion? and input then?

cb1
04-30-2013, 02:31 AM
There have been alot of guys run it for extended periods of time. Myself I dont seem to get anything out of it after 4-6wks so why waste the money.

Dago
04-30-2013, 03:37 AM
Sarcomere gear

Dago
04-30-2013, 03:41 AM
From what I read online first 4 weeks or so is mostly water weight after that the real quality muscle gains start. So even if the gains from dianabol have stopped maybe I should continue another 4 weeks if the first few weeks is mostly water.

German89
04-30-2013, 04:05 AM
Fuck, so now I started to get pissed, and just looked it up.. According to LLEWELLYN he recommends the following:

In order to withstand oral administrating, this compound c17 alpha alkylate We know that this alteration protects the drug from being deactivation by the liver (allowing nearly all of the drug entry into the bloodstream), however it can also be to this organ. Prolonged exposure to damage, possibly even the development of certain kinds of cancer. To be safe one might visit the doc a couple of times during each cycle o keep an eye on their liver enzyme values. Cycles should also be kept short, usually less than eight weeks long to avoid doing any noticeable damage. jaundice (bile duct obstruction) is looked out for. this condition produces an unusual yellowing of the skin, as the body has trouble processing bilirubin. In addition to the skin, the whites of the eyes may also yellow, a clear indicator of trouble Should this occur the drug should be discontinued immediately and a doctor visited. This is usually a point where further permanent damage can be avoided..

May not be verbatim so, sorry if it makes no sense

So, there we have it,, eight fucking weeks!

HFO3
04-30-2013, 05:30 AM
LIV52DS 90caps From india ,,, you can buy it cheap on AMAZON. I bought 24 last time and split them with a bro of mine.

they work awesome! Labs have been correct every time. 2xam. And 2xpm when blasting 1 per day when cruising.

peewee
04-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Yeah I just started dbol today. I'll be sure to pick up some cycle support