PDA

View Full Version : clen t3 stack help

skinney
04-28-2013, 05:58 PM
I found out some info about this but want to make sure the doseage are right. My woman wants to drop unwanted lbs. . She is 5'6" 175lbs. and wants to loose 40-50lbs. . Her body fat is about 35%-50% .
So if any one can help with clen and T3 cycle let us no.
Thanks, Skinney

spraynpray
04-28-2013, 06:03 PM
You might hear this more than once and I'm sure it's not what you're looking for but she needs to get her diet and program in check b4 Clen.

tron
04-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Agreed. Diet is the basic building block. Nothing is going to help if ur diet is outta wack. Also, t3 will also metabolize muscle tissue if not supplemented with aas. Clen alone would b sufficient. But it's encouraged to loose as much naturally as possible. Things like that r used for busting through plateaus.

Put her on a good basic diet. When she stops loosing weight with that, start an advanced diet like carb cycling.

JM750
04-28-2013, 06:26 PM
If she is 35-50% BF, her whole nutritional values are way out of whack. I dont like saying this, but hard work and a good diet and either training and or cardio is the key. You want to save the clen and t3 crap for those last bit of pounds that are hard to go. There really is no magic pill. Believe me when I tell you, if she get her cals and macros down, and gets used to eating whole foods, not junk foods, (cause she has to be eating plenty of junk food to have this high B/F) she will NOT go hungry. She can have 6 meals a day (of quality food) and be burning fat like a mo Fo.

and I'm gunna tell you something else. It wont happen fast. You have to take a day at a time. It will go. But ya gutta have faith and be honest with the whole thing, and as most of us all know at BOP, to be consistent.

z82
04-28-2013, 07:45 PM
I agree with all of the above. Maybe try an ECA stack to help with cravings and a little bit of a boost. That with proper diet and cardio will be great.

skinney
04-29-2013, 02:22 PM
thank u all that got back so fast. U guys are like family thanks for the feedback.

Skinney