PDA

View Full Version : T3 and ....?

Sooner
05-01-2013, 10:07 PM
I am going to cycle t3 and want to add something with it. My job does drug testing all the time. Clen I was told will be detected, are any of the others anavar, winny, even hgh a little safer?

swinging_away
05-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Age? Height? Weight? Experience?... Work with us here.

Sooner
05-01-2013, 10:58 PM
5'7", 180. Female. Ive used clen before. Was on hgh and var. Ive never been petite per se'. I work in the oilfield and lift iron, days off Ive started doing crossfit. Diet is.... being worked on. I pack lunches, but sometimes it can be difficult to stop and eat at designated times. I need a little extra help. Trying to find a cycle that isnt going to be detected if they give a normal drug test. If you get a false positive, they send it to get the more expensive one. Big oil company, deep pockets. lol

Sooner
05-01-2013, 10:59 PM
btw, 165 is what Im aiming for. Maybe 155 at the smallest.

swinging_away
05-01-2013, 11:19 PM
It sounds like you are focused. You are not far off from your set goal.

The food prep is the grind and the 'cake' in the matter. The T3 is just the icing on the cake. However I would not instill ANY product until the food and diet train is heading on down the track with momentum... Then throw in the (T3) coals. Give yourself that much respect to prove you are on a roll and ready for what is the next level.

I would not recommend compounding T3 with another product. I would focus on the training and diet first before you put your mind and body through all that. Thermo products are no joke. I'll ask again... Prior experience with these and your age range?

Sooner
05-02-2013, 01:06 AM
I have prior experience with T3, it was used with Clen. Again, I am aware of the diet thing. While I appreciate your concern on my totla health, that isnt the purpose of the post. Just wondering if you gents can steer me in the direction of something to use it with.

swinging_away
05-02-2013, 04:58 AM
Okay I'll conclude this thread by telling you something that you want to hear because that is the underlying purpose (PROBLEM!) here:

Tren Ace.

You're stubborn about this and you've also avoided telling us your age. That tells me you are young. An underlying asset in your pocket. There is no substitute for youth with what you are going after in your goals. It nixes the the need for chemicals altogether.

No one else here is telling you another substance to stack because you don't need it.

If they do, they are giving you poor advice and sending you down a dangerous path.

Good luck in finding the RIGHT avenue.

phfreak
05-07-2013, 07:54 PM
You could try an eca stack. I'm pretty sure that won't show up on a drug test. Swinging_away is right though you don't need anything else.

srilankanmuscle
05-07-2013, 08:06 PM
You could add a good quality Ursolic Acid product to the mix. I have used it and find it a great addition to a re-comp stack. http://www.ergo-log.com/ursolic-acid-all-round-sports-supplement.html

It's been proven safe and effective.

wallycn
05-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I am going to cycle t3 and want to add something with it. My job does drug testing all the time. Clen I was told will be detected, are any of the others anavar, winny, even hgh a little safer?
Does your job not test for just the standard street drugs?

Sooner
05-08-2013, 06:56 PM
No, wasnt avoiding the age question. I dont see the point in posting it. Education isnt based on age...but if it gives you warm fuzzys, Im 32.

jdb3
05-08-2013, 07:05 PM
ABSOLUTELY NO TREN FOR FEMALES......USE ALBUTERAL WITH T3......Drug Test will not detect it, nor will they detect clen...not street drug test....t3 and albuterol is great for females

Sooner
05-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Ive used albuterol and it actually worked well. Havent used it in about 7 years. Any sponsors you would steer me to?

Sooner
05-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Btw, the reason I as asking about stacking t3 is because I know it eats fat and muscle. I dont want to lose the muscle I have worked hard to get, so does it help or hurt to use it with something else.
And yes, my job tests for basic drugs first, then if you get a false positive or you have actually done the others, then they send it off to get the big testing done.

srilankanmuscle
05-09-2013, 08:35 PM
If you are already close to being pretty lean then yes it will eat muscle unless you buffer it with an AAS.

Sooner
05-12-2013, 08:01 PM
So clen doesnt show on a regular drug test? And any suggestions on who to buy from? My guy has disappeared.

joebob
05-13-2013, 12:31 AM
You could try an eca stack. I'm pretty sure that won't show up on a drug test. Swinging_away is right though you don't need anything else.

ECA can bring a false positive for Meth but if you say you are taking ephedrine per allergies they can do a ms test to tell if it is Meth vs Ephedrine.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9301231

also OP I am not sure what they are testing for but a standard 8 panel will now show clen at all?

joebob
05-13-2013, 12:33 AM
ABSOLUTELY NO TREN FOR FEMALES......USE ALBUTERAL WITH T3......Drug Test will not detect it, nor will they detect clen...not street drug test....t3 and albuterol is great for females

I was going to post this same thing about the Tren Ace...virilization anyone?

Sooner
05-13-2013, 12:40 AM
I recently took hgh and var. Went well with my body. No side effects, not even acne. ***so no balls growing either. lol I took Primitine before I got hired and was on it when I took the initial drug test, no false positive. So you guys recommend the clen or albuterol?

srilankanmuscle
05-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Clen, if you can handle the sides. Otherwise Albuterol would be fine.

Sooner
05-16-2013, 11:27 PM
I think Im going to try t3 and clen. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for the advice.

spraynpray
05-17-2013, 12:17 AM
Good luck Sooner. Keep us posted!

Rmewrench
05-17-2013, 10:01 PM
There is always Helios. I've never ran t3 with helios but now that ive thought of it I may give it a go myself.

Sooner
05-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Ive heard women shouldnt really take helios. Not the best thing anyway.

Rmewrench
05-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Ive heard women shouldnt really take helios. Not the best thing anyway.

never heard that... I've had a few female friends run helios. Alls it is, is a injectable form of clen and yohimbe.

RockShawn
05-18-2013, 12:37 PM
My wife can't tolerate yohimbe so not sure if there is a female connection there. T3/clen or albuterol should give very solid results, but as mentioned, to preserve muscle at low bf levels you'll probably need an aas. Var and or primo would be on my list. Also stacking a simple ECA will help too.