PDA

View Full Version : FastTrack (SCAMMER)

bronco
05-02-2013, 04:55 PM
JONESFARM, JM750, KOUNTRYKOK, MIZZOU (FUCKING BURNED HIM), ERIK GEARHEAD, DEISEL22, JMSHREDZ, HARD AT IT (FOR 1500 BUCKS), EVEN FASTRACK I THINK...BUT HES BANNED...THERES A FEW MORE I WILL FETCH TOMORROW FROM PREVIOUS THREAD

Damn... What happened to FastTrack?

Gopro
05-02-2013, 06:09 PM
^^^^^I was wondering the same thing, he go crazy to? There has been some of that going around.^^^^^

PAiN
05-02-2013, 11:28 PM

^^^^^I was wondering the same thing, he go crazy to? There has been some of that going around.^^^^^

He was doing the same shit rhino was doing... Offering tons of gear and free credit to sponsors and only coming through half the time or sending fake shit to people.

Spread the word.

jonesfarm
05-02-2013, 11:34 PM
He got me for $350 and almost $600 more but I smelled shit just in time....(fasttrack)

JM750
05-02-2013, 11:36 PM
He was doing the same shit rhino was doing... Offering tons of gear and free credit to sponsors and only coming through half the time or sending fake shit to people.

Spread the word.

2 important things when you are doing an Itrader deal, or any deal. !- You actually come thru with the deal 2- You know what the fuck you are selling or trading. Period! There is no excuse in my book

49ER
05-02-2013, 11:37 PM
He almost got me thank you to the bros who warned me you know who you are. This would have been even more fucked on top of what rhino did.

mizzou24
05-02-2013, 11:45 PM
I lucked out with fast track.. I feel bad cuz I recommended him and then he shit on People..

JM750
05-02-2013, 11:50 PM
........ moved post

PAiN
05-02-2013, 11:52 PM
For all who were wondering and to keep it organized I made this thread just for him.

He was scamming people through PM's.

JM750
05-02-2013, 11:53 PM
I lucked out with fast track.. I feel bad cuz I recommended him and then he shit on People..

Same here. My 1st dealing went good. Got my stuff from MP site. Gave him a good rating. Then I told jones about it and he gets fucked! How do you think I felt after that?
I honestly think he got in too deep when MP went missing and then just started trying to rob peter to pay off paul. It's too bad cause I really liked him
and trusted him. He is originally from my home state and was gunna hook up with him in August when he came home to visit. Was gunna take him out for a free steak dinner. there's no need for that B/S

mizzou24
05-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Sigh :( yeah he seemed like an awesome dude.. He even offere me a deal to order supplements if I threw 200 down I got 200 free.. But when he screwed my bro jdb and all of u bros.. I can't back him although the mp thing sucks..

JM750
05-03-2013, 12:00 AM
and if he was pming people to make deals (especially if he had access to a lot of supplies, supps and stuff) That is very much if not borderline "Backdoor sales" And that is B/S because the sponsors have to pay for this option. I been around.....

ErikGearhead
05-03-2013, 12:08 AM
no fucking way.

...you have got to be kidding me...
He got me for $850 cash...

and he already owed me 200x 2mg
100g mast e
100g tren a
300g test e
100g test p

.................................................. .................................................
fuck.

JM750
05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
no fucking way.

100g mast e
100g tren a
300g test e
100g test p

.................................................. .................................................
fuck.

Wasn't he repping for you recently?

keith1569
05-03-2013, 12:17 AM
no fucking way.

100g mast e
100g tren a
300g test e
100g test p

fuck.

Fuuuckk

ErikGearhead
05-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Wasn't he repping for you recently?

he was a rep for the chem depot, which i was sketched out about. ive only seen bad reviews on them. After offering me credit at mpresearchspply for our initial trade, he told me the guy was MIA and to wait a few days, we'd figure some stuff out.
But we just did a contest to promote our gear, he was supposed to send adex from chemdepot, i sent 2x test p to each winner.

z82
05-03-2013, 12:30 AM
That mother fucker got me too. he owes me $350 of dps nutriotion suplements. what state is he from? anyone have any personal info on this fuck? what other board does he belong to?

if he is sponsored by dps then im going to contact them and let them know the situation, ill contact manpower too. wasnt he repping for chem depot too?

anyone have the link to his original application for here on BOP?

Misterb
05-03-2013, 12:35 AM
damn i hope we have cleaned house , this place has a lot of potential, i like it here

JM750
05-03-2013, 12:37 AM
The last deal I had with him, it was going down south fast. He knew I was pissed. He emailed this to me, to make up for him being a douche to me. I would NEVER take part in something like this! WTF was wrong with him. He was gunna fix the contest for me to win 2nd place!
Trust me, BOP staff did the right thing with him...... I think he was a few french fries short of a Happy Meal!

FastTrack:
If you want, to make up for all this, post up on the contest thread "sent my pics to FT" and ill just declare you the 2nd winner, get you some free gear. Please except, I want everything to be kosher. Of not that the. Please keep 10 amps as I know their solid, and you may flip them or more research.

JM750
05-03-2013, 12:38 AM
damn i hope we have cleaned house , this place has a lot of potential, i like it here

That's why we got you over here Sir.

FrankTheTank
05-03-2013, 12:42 AM
When I offered Erik those sunglasses in the itrader forum Fast track PMed me offering me a $200 credit and some Test for the glasses! I told him I already had offered them to Erik and couldn't back out even if he offered more. Guess he not only steals money but tried to steal my shades....lol

4everstrong
05-03-2013, 12:43 AM
He tired to scam me with Some Caber.

Jshredz
05-03-2013, 12:45 AM
What!! This is crazy.
Wasn't this guy in the board a long time.
I'm glad guys are on the lookout.

JM750
05-03-2013, 12:48 AM
No! MP has always been a stand up guy. I'd just like to know if MP actually knew that FT was making all these deals on MP products.
And to the person who asked, he is also on Pro Muscle. He did get a 7 day ban there not long ago for pulling a stunt on one of the sponsors there, but since then his acct is active again.

Word to the wise tho. If you are not an active member there, I would NOT advise just showing up there and posting that FT sucks ect... It wont fly.

jdb3
05-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Had to ban him, got a lot of pm's about his shady shit....I got the greenlight, then banned his ass. Bring another scammer on, I can do it all day. Must protect BOP integrity . Its my duty to protect the all the upstanding members. Scammers should just stay on the big boards. They will have a better chance.

JM750
05-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Had to ban him, got a lot of pm's about his shady shit....I got the greenlight, then banned his ass. Bring another scammer on, I can do it all day. Must protect BOP integrity . Its my duty to protect the all the upstanding members. Scammers should just stay on the big boards. They will have a better chance.

And you did an EXCELLENT job on hitting that Ban button. and rightfully so Sir.

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 12:50 AM
I wonder how many more he scammed I see another came out now. The dude was missing a few screws....

bronco
05-03-2013, 01:04 AM
SMH..... Man i just dont know what to say, that is fucked up

no fucking way.

100g mast e
100g tren a
300g test e
100g test p

fuck.

PAiN
05-03-2013, 01:38 AM
No discussion of outside sponsors... It's not fair to the ones that pay to be here and keep the lights on around this place.

PAiN
05-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Who has emails for FastTrack?

What all boards is he on?

JM750
05-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Who has emails for FastTrack?

What all boards is he on?

I only know that he is on pro muscle, and I dont even know if he is back to posting after his temp ban there.

German89
05-03-2013, 01:45 AM
For all who were wondering and to keep it organized I made this thread just for him.

He was scamming people through PM's.

He almost had me too, thank god IH has my back!!!!

JM750
05-03-2013, 01:46 AM
He almost had me too, thank god IH has my back!!!!

WTF was he trying to sell you? Nail polish? LOL

German89
05-03-2013, 01:49 AM
WTF was he trying to sell you? Nail polish? LOL

LMMFFAAAOOOOO oh my goodd, i just choked from laughing... Nail polish... Just because my toes are pretty doesn't mean I'm not gona snag a 'deal' when it comes to gear..
He was going off about the var, it was starting to tempt me, then, IH slapped me, and told me to smarten up..
He kept harassing me too... It was getting annoying... Thankfully I pulled the border shit ;) then IH took care of the rest for me.

blackcatfever
05-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Ok so let me just clarify this. FastTrack was trying to resell MP's products and was scamming everyone? MP is good to go, but FastTrack is not, correct?

JM750
05-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Ok so let me just clarify this. FastTrack was trying to resell MP's products and was scamming everyone? MP is good to go, but FastTrack is not, correct?

Read post #29

PAiN
05-03-2013, 01:52 AM
PM me the addresses that the packs were sent from.

The Chem Depot
05-03-2013, 02:00 AM
I sent out those bottles of Adex for the contest...

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. I just hired him literally this week. He got me to send out a lot of free product to people and I've even paid him...

49ER
05-03-2013, 02:04 AM

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. I just hired him literally this week. He got me to send out a lot of free product to people and I've even paid him...

I received my bottle thank you as soon as I try it and like it I will give you my business

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:08 AM

he prolly got you to send out free products to ppl that he already owed on his own personal debt he created here!

I just wanna know how he slimes into being a rep everywhere??

Boltbreaker
05-03-2013, 02:13 AM
Same here. My 1st dealing went good. Got my stuff from MP site. Gave him a good rating. Then I told jones about it and he gets fucked! How do you think I felt after that?
I honestly think he got in too deep when MP went missing and then just started trying to rob peter to pay off paul. It's too bad cause I really liked him
and trusted him. He is originally from my home state and was gunna hook up with him in August when he came home to visit. Was gunna take him out for a free steak dinner. there's no need for that B/S

Fuck that take his ass out but make him into the steak, what a bitch boy he is. lots of scamming ass fucks these days...

Gopro
05-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Damn, this i crazy to rap my head around. Why not just make money being a good sponsor?

4everstrong
05-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Damn, this i crazy to rap my head around. Why not just make money being a good sponsor?

Because he isnt that smart!

colochine
05-03-2013, 11:31 AM
He's definitely an idiot he told me he had boxes of 100ct caber then he sends me pics and it says 20ct on the bottle...needless to say I passed on that.

Sorry to the guys who got took. If it seems shady or to good to be true, it is.

bigtruckguy
05-05-2013, 12:12 AM
He wanted to trade some mast for credit at the place where he was a "rep"... I never felt comfortable about the deal so I never went with it and I am glad I didn't now... Fucks like that piss me off and need a good ole ass whoopin...

JM750
05-05-2013, 12:14 AM
He wanted to trade some mast for credit at the place where he was a "rep"... I never felt comfortable about the deal so I never went with it and I am glad I didn't now... Fucks like that piss me off and need a good ole ass whoopin...

What the fuck was he doing, pming everyone? WTF

z82
05-05-2013, 01:04 AM
This guy has done this before. He was little too good at it. Probably has numerous screen names across dozens of boards.

jonesfarm
05-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Yeah it just so happened I got fucked twice in the same week between FastFuck and Rhino. Thanks to Jm750 for alerting me in time. Thanksto JM bigtime. He's already my boy but I owe him. I'm the type of guy when I make a deal with someone I will always over do it a little. Like I will send an extra bottle of test or send a box of alcohol wipes with tray of unopened pins or something extra. Even if someone shares a source I will send them a bottle of test. I try to be good to people and these sorry motherfuckers FastFuck and Rhino have really put a hurting on me money wise.

superbee
05-05-2013, 03:50 AM
I haven't heard back from MP on this guy.. He's been sick lately and busy as fuck.. I know MP and don't think he'd be caught up on this.. but who knows..

z82
05-05-2013, 04:40 AM
i just emailed dps nutrition, ill keep you guys updated

PAiN
05-05-2013, 04:55 AM
This bitch better get back to me and make this shit right. I emailed his ass at

[email protected]

If he doesn't message back I am posting his address and mass mailing it across the internet.

Punk ass pussy. If anyone see's this bitch anywhere let me know.

jdb3
05-05-2013, 05:00 AM
If I hear anything, Im on it PAiN

z82
05-05-2013, 05:26 AM
Ive seen that name lovewawa before..ima do some investigating.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/member.php/2971-ILoveWaWaBRO

Last activity in 4/28

JM750
05-05-2013, 12:02 PM
I saw over at P/M that MP has been shipping orders. So if any of you know MP personally, I'd see if you can talk to him. I'd really like to know if MP knew he was doing these product trade off's on MP's expense.

And PAIN, this is the email acct he used when he was communicating with me. I think it is his primary email:
[email protected]

Big Moose
05-05-2013, 10:15 PM
He came very close to getting me as well - I did not trust this guy from the get go. However JM750 and some others saved me from him. I have to say, I believe he has more then one screen name here. I hope someone has looked into this...

JM750
05-05-2013, 10:16 PM
He came very close to getting me as well - I did not trust this guy from the get go. However JM750 and some others saved me from him. I have to say, I believe he has more then one screen name here. I hope someone has looked into this...

You told me this when we first talked. This should def be looked into.

MuscleAddiction
05-05-2013, 10:26 PM
WTF is going on here? When I joined here I swear PAiN put me through an extensive background check, had to jump through rings of fire, and offer my first born child (j/k...would NEVER!!!)...I thought with this much security and safety measures in place shit like this wouldn't happen...but now in a few days I read up on 2 scammers here on this site taking members for their money and health...I understand some will say shit like this happens all over on other forums, but I can name 2 I have been a member of for sometime now that hasn't had shit like this happen. Sorry, makes me very weary here bros! No disrespect to PAiN or any other admin here, but really?

JM750
05-05-2013, 10:29 PM
WTF is going on here? When I joined here I swear PAiN put me through an extensive background check, had to jump through rings of fire, and offer my first born child (j/k...would NEVER!!!)...I thought with this much security and safety measures in place shit like this wouldn't happen...but now in a few days I read up on 2 scammers here on this site taking members for their money and health...I understand some will say shit like this happens all over on other forums, but I can name 2 I have been a member of for sometime now that hasn't had shit like this happen. Sorry, makes me very weary here bros! No disrespect to PAiN or any other admin here, but really?

FastTrack was not a sponsor here. He was doing back door PM sales and fucking ppl.
any member could pull that shit if they wanted to. Till they get caught.

49ER
05-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I saw over at P/M that MP has been shipping orders. So if any of you know MP personally, I'd see if you can talk to him. I'd really like to know if MP knew he was doing these product trade off's on MP's expense.

And PAIN, this is the email acct he used when he was communicating with me. I think it is his primary email:
[email protected]
I just got email from mp from a week ago he said all is good now and something about his doctor fucking him not sure what happened

MuscleAddiction
05-05-2013, 10:34 PM
FastTrack was not a sponsor here. He was doing back door PM sales and fucking ppl.
any member could pull that shit if they wanted to. Till they get caught.

Alright then...just sickens me when I see this shit, once again no disrespect intended here to anyone!

colochine
05-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Ive seen that name lovewawa before..ima do some investigating.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/member.php/2971-ILoveWaWaBRO

Last activity in 4/28

Is this fast track? Ill handle his ass on ASF.

z82
05-05-2013, 11:02 PM

Same dumbass ilovewawabro name as his safe mail handle. Im not 100%, but whats the odds of that?

PAiN
05-05-2013, 11:05 PM

The username matches the email he was using exactly bro... I don't see how that could be a very common name so it has to be.... and thanks colo.

JM750
05-05-2013, 11:06 PM

Has to be him. He is just gunna deny everything. He has some serious issues.

Diesel22
05-05-2013, 11:38 PM

what is this about bronco? why am i listed here?

Diesel22
05-05-2013, 11:44 PM

thank you jdb3

HFO3
05-06-2013, 12:09 AM
I enjoy this board and respect every member I have had the pleasure of conversation with. I have read through many posts here and with the upmost amount of respect to all BOP members, some of you guys are just way too trusting. I know it feels good to be that way, but the cold reality is you just can't be that way on the web. The amount of money that scammers and counterfeiters can make is astronomical. The worst part is they do it by exploiting the decency/trust of good people. It sucks that we live in that world, but it is the cold reality.

The detail that goes in to counterfeit quality brands is so impressive it is impossible to tell the difference sometimes, especially in HGH market. I wrote a spot on post on scrutinizing NEW sources, some of you raved over it and some of you had nothing at all to say as though it was offensive. WIth all due respect, I hope you guys find a happy medium that works for you... you can't keep out the thieves, liars, scammers and basic lowlifes of the underground steroid world, it is impossible.

This may not be my place to say anything, but I'm going to anyway... This whole revenge thing you guys got going is absolutely retarded, if someone does find this douchebag and he gets hurt, think about how easy it is to lead it right back to whoever made the threats, c'mon guys, think about what you're doing and writing here... at least keep it private, to think these guys aren't watching what's going on here is just foolish, imo.

Peace,
HFO3

bronco
05-06-2013, 01:16 AM
what is this about bronco? why am i listed here?

What???

MuscleAddiction
05-06-2013, 01:21 AM
I enjoy this board and respect every member I have had the pleasure of conversation with. I have read through many posts here and with the upmost amount of respect to all BOP members, some of you guys are just way too trusting. I know it feels good to be that way, but the cold reality is you just can't be that way on the web. The amount of money that scammers and counterfeiters can make is astronomical. The worst part is they do it by exploiting the decency/trust of good people. It sucks that we live in that world, but it is the cold reality.

The detail that goes in to counterfeit quality brands is so impressive it is impossible to tell the difference sometimes, especially in HGH market. I wrote a spot on post on scrutinizing NEW sources, some of you raved over it and some of you had nothing at all to say as though it was offensive. WIth all due respect, I hope you guys find a happy medium that works for you... you can't keep out the thieves, liars, scammers and basic lowlifes of the underground steroid world, it is impossible.

This may not be my place to say anything, but I'm going to anyway... This whole revenge thing you guys got going is absolutely retarded, if someone does find this douchebag and he gets hurt, think about how easy it is to lead it right back to whoever made the threats, c'mon guys, think about what you're doing and writing here... at least keep it private, to think these guys aren't watching what's going on here is just foolish, imo.

Peace,
HFO3

Articulate, intelligent, and realistic...and unfortunately so very true. Things stated by me were said out of frustration that is all...but you speak from a level headed perspective and respectfully.

HFO3
05-06-2013, 01:29 AM
For anyone who missed the post I wrote, here is the link if you're interested:)

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?9124-How-to-determine-if-a-source-is-a-good-source!

z82
05-06-2013, 04:20 PM
reply from dps nutrition. ..........

Hello *******,

Sorry, but we don't sponsor athletes.* That deal is definitely a scam.Do you have a location and name of where you sent the money?** I would call the police in that area and give them the screen shots of his proposal to you.

Thank you
Doug Dps

JM750
05-06-2013, 04:21 PM

Hello *******,

Sorry, but we don't sponsor athletes.* That deal is definitely a scam.Do you have a location and name of where you sent the money?** I would call the police in that area and give them the screen shots of his proposal to you.

Thank you
Doug Dps

WOW!

jdb3
05-06-2013, 04:25 PM

Hello *******,

Thank you
Doug Dps

LOL, DPS DOESNT APONSOR ATHLETES....DUH,

z82
05-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Obviously calling LE is not an option......

ughh......... lesson learned.

PAiN
05-07-2013, 10:36 PM

Hello *******,

Thank you
Doug Dps

Seen that coming... This joke prolly doesn't even train.

rippedgolfer
05-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Wow, that's surprising. I sent him the 27 gauge, 1/2" pins i offered for free but I'm going to start HCG so I told him I decided to keep them. He made me feel bad about offering it then taking it back so I told him I'll send him 50 pins and I'll even pay for priority shipping. I sent him a couple PMs asking if he received it and he never replied. I thought out of courtesy he should have at least told me when he got them. Hard to trust anyone anymore.

JM750
05-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Wow, that's surprising. I sent him the 27 gauge, 1/2" pins i offered for free but I'm going to start HCG so I told him I decided to keep them. He made me feel bad about offering it then taking it back so I told him I'll send him 50 pins and I'll even pay for priority shipping. I sent him a couple PMs asking if he received it and he never replied. I thought out of courtesy he should have at least told me when he got them. Hard to trust anyone anymore.

He would have turned around and tried to sell those free pins. Who the fuck would try to make someone feel bad about changing their mind about giving something away for free?

jonesfarm
05-08-2013, 12:27 AM
This guy really wasnt 100% he was all across the board. I had maybe a hundred emails with him ranging from him being pushy and sketchy to him crying about things he had done and said. I dont know this guy either. I do know he owes me $350 bucks though.

z82
05-08-2013, 04:22 PM
This bitch better get back to me and make this shit right. I emailed his ass at

[email protected]

If he doesn't message back I am posting his address and mass mailing it across the internet.

Punk ass pussy. If anyone see's this bitch anywhere let me know.

Time to blast his info?

PAiN
05-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Karen McLean
6853 West Sentinel Post Path
Beverly Hills , Florida

And here is another e-mail

[email protected]

[email protected]
([email protected])

PAiN
05-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Karen McLean
Beverly Hills , Florida

[email protected]

[email protected]

([email protected])

Make sure this is posted in every scammer section so no one else is ever ripped off.

z82
05-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Karen huh? Sounds odd.

Thanks for posting it.

PAiN
05-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Karen huh? Sounds odd.

Thanks for posting it.

It's his ex-gf.

rippedgolfer
05-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Karen McLean
Beverly Hills , Florida

[email protected]

[email protected]
([email protected])

I sent the pins to the same address but the name was just KM. Same address though Pain. Oh and I've seen the handle ilovewawabro on ASF too. Clearly that's him.

FrankTheTank
05-09-2013, 10:04 PM
I just joined a new board Detroit bodybuilding company, and I saw FastTrack over there. I sent the owner a PM about him.

MuscleAddiction
05-09-2013, 11:28 PM
I just joined a new board Detroit bodybuilding company, and I saw FastTrack over there. I sent the owner a PM about him.

Moving on to scam more huh...good job looking out bro, this ass needs to have what is coming to him.

JM750
05-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Moving on to scam more huh...good job looking out bro, this ass needs to have what is coming to him.

I still just dont understand why he did this? I talked to him in many emails and he started out cool. But then he just seem to get more and more weird on me.
And then started to owe everyone that he made a deal with. WTF?

Boltbreaker
05-14-2013, 04:31 AM
Fuck Thjat bitch boy. Next time I am down in FL, which is a lot. Brick through the fucking window

PAiN
05-15-2013, 08:50 AM
DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THIS TO EVERY BOARD ON THE INTERNET

Karen McLean or K.M.
Beverly Hills , Florida

And here are his emails

[email protected]

([email protected])[email protected] ([email protected])