PDA

View Full Version : WHITE RHINO TEST E UPDATE!!! (SCAMMER)

jdb3
05-03-2013, 05:25 AM
OK FELLAS...I FROZE 5 BOTTLES OF RHINO TEST E AND 1 DECA..THE RESULTS.... FIRST 4 BOTTLES OF TEST E WOULD NOT FREEZE! I TASTED IT....FUCKING OLIVE OIL!!!!!!!!! THE OTHER BOTTLE WAS LEFT OVER FROM FIRST ORDER..IT FROZE STIFF AS A CUBE OF ICE....SO WE HAVE DIFF OILS HERE FELLAS....THE BOTTLE THAT FROZE AS IT THAWED HAD A CLOUDY FORMING IN MIDDLE...THIS IS THE TEST I SHOT FIRST AND I AM DEEMING IT HAS ACTIVE HORMONE....THE DECA WAS OLIVE OIL AS WELL....I PUT THE BOTTLES TOGETHER AND THE LEGIT ONE IS LIGHTER IN COLOR AND NOT AS "FILMY" FEELING.....FUCKING MOTHERFCUKER SENT FAKE SHiT OUT FOR SURE. IT TASTE JUST LIKE MY OLIVE OIL IN PANTRY BUT...MORE SALTY.....AFTER CLOUD CLEARED IN BOTTLE IT BEGAN TO CRASH ALITTLE......STILL AINT SHOOTING IT. IF YOUR TEST WONT FREEZE..YOU GOT SOME HEAVY ASS OIL....IF IT DOES, AND YOU SEE THE CLOUD THEN THE SWIRLY SHIT.....ACTIVE HORMONE...HOW MUCH??? I CANT TELL YOU. I AINT SHOOTING NONE OF IT REGARDLESS....THANKS

4everstrong
05-03-2013, 05:31 AM
I would throw all his shit in the Trash! No way in hell would i pin his shit after this!
Never seen this coming with him doing all this fucking shit.

jdb3
05-03-2013, 05:35 AM
HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING..THE FIRST SHIPMENT..THE ONE I REVIEWED WAS GOOD....TEST E, CUT STACK, VAR.....AFTER THE REVIEWS WERE UP HE SENT OLIVE OIL...SHIT WONT EVEN FREEZE.....TRASH CAN IT GOES!

4everstrong
05-03-2013, 05:40 AM
yeah he had it all planned out! It will bite him in the ass one day.

jurgensplurgen
05-03-2013, 05:54 AM
prop would crash, not my npp. tasted like bb mixed in, but will need further evaluation.

sofargone561
05-03-2013, 06:29 AM
yeah he had it all planned out! It will bite him in the ass one day.
Ive been in the game a long time and when someone does something like this its not on accident. this was planned from day 1 plain and simple. This is a shame and so unnecessary. Greedy people are turning this game shady as hell

gator-mclusky
05-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Ahhh.....these youngsters do this and they get whats coming to mem and usually its from someone or a group that heard and takes out their own street justice. So.....he had betterbe moving far away. Any computer logged in caan be tracked no matter what Proxy etc. I usually just sit back and in a month to 4 months they usually wish they had never fukked with a bunch of pissed off big mutha fukkas.

Thats messed up. Been with PPP 10 yrs and this is another reason why.

49ER
05-03-2013, 12:17 PM
So if I freeze my prop is it usable after?

Jshredz
05-03-2013, 12:45 PM
I put 1 bottle of EQ, 1 test and 1 Test Cyp in the freezer all night.

NO FREEZING NO CRASHING!!!

Tasted all of them and its straight up fucking oil!! I think my buddy got lucky with his bottle of test prop cause his was gtg.

sensitivenips
05-03-2013, 01:18 PM
So if I freeze my prop is it usable after?

i wouldnt use any of his stuff. after he screwed a bunch of yall, who knows what else is in the oil. throw that shit away.

jdb3
05-03-2013, 01:29 PM
yes its still usable, but if its rhino bullshit...fuck that. prolly aint even sterile

Dont wanna be old
05-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up .

Jshredz
05-03-2013, 01:39 PM
RIP to the rest of this BS gear!!.
Just chucked the rest of it in the trash.... A moment of silence is not necessary for this POS.. May it burn in hell

suraonyx23
05-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Damn alot of scamming going on. Guys need to not send so much fucking money to a source who no one knows nothing about and at first fills a couple of orders with real gear. Sorry that alot of you got scammed.

TexxGearsRep
05-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Sorry to hear big guy, you ever need any gear you know where to go!

OK FELLAS...I FROZE 5 BOTTLES OF RHINO TEST E AND 1 DECA..THE RESULTS.... FIRST 4 BOTTLES OF TEST E WOULD NOT FREEZE! I TASTED IT....FUCKING OLIVE OIL!!!!!!!!! THE OTHER BOTTLE WAS LEFT OVER FROM FIRST ORDER..IT FROZE STIFF AS A CUBE OF ICE....SO WE HAVE DIFF OILS HERE FELLAS....THE BOTTLE THAT FROZE AS IT THAWED HAD A CLOUDY FORMING IN MIDDLE...THIS IS THE TEST I SHOT FIRST AND I AM DEEMING IT HAS ACTIVE HORMONE....THE DECA WAS OLIVE OIL AS WELL....I PUT THE BOTTLES TOGETHER AND THE LEGIT ONE IS LIGHTER IN COLOR AND NOT AS "FILMY" FEELING.....FUCKING MOTHERFCUKER SENT FAKE SHiT OUT FOR SURE. IT TASTE JUST LIKE MY OLIVE OIL IN PANTRY BUT...MORE SALTY.....AFTER CLOUD CLEARED IN BOTTLE IT BEGAN TO CRASH ALITTLE......STILL AINT SHOOTING IT. IF YOUR TEST WONT FREEZE..YOU GOT SOME HEAVY ASS OIL....IF IT DOES, AND YOU SEE THE CLOUD THEN THE SWIRLY SHIT.....ACTIVE HORMONE...HOW MUCH??? I CANT TELL YOU. I AINT SHOOTING NONE OF IT REGARDLESS....THANKS

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Looks like I may soon!

Stickball
05-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Fucking scumbags like this make me sick to my stomach. Shipping people olive oil could leave somebody seriously hurt with an infection or worse.

superbee
05-03-2013, 04:45 PM
My 2nd order is pretty much same color as my GSO I have here, just no hormone.

jurgensplurgen
05-03-2013, 04:53 PM
the eq prolly wont cloud or crash, mine (non rhino doesnt) and i have some raw, thats clear amber liquid. so could be either way with it.

Boltbreaker
05-14-2013, 04:34 AM
He is another fuck boy. He will get his dome split soon. Karma