PDA

View Full Version : just took rhino gear out the freezer

49ER
05-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Ok so I pulled it out this morning there was a small part in middle frozen as I swirled it around it defrosted pretty dam quick.
So is it safe to say its garbage? 1674

jdb3
05-04-2013, 02:02 PM
garbage

49ER
05-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Dam that fucken sucks Im gonna tell my friend to stop pinning that shot asap I gave it to him for free to test it before I knew he was gonna burn me mfucker. I let him have it cuz im on pct and I wanted to know the quality before I kept getting bigger orders fuck!!!!!

HARD AT IT
05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Yup.... Did the same thing last night with the decca... Put it in and forgot about it then went back to get it... fucking olive oil.... What a bitch!!!

jdb3
05-04-2013, 02:17 PM
i got to replace ALOT of peoples shit

Jshredz
05-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Yea bro did the same shit with all I had left. Tossed everything.
Only thing I bought from that POS that had any gear in it was the cut stack.
But now I'm doubt if it even had any masteron in it.

JM750
05-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Safe to say it was garbage 5 days ago

Dath
05-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Not shocking, shitty deal.

Boltbreaker
05-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Tossed my shit too... Freezer all night STR8 Oil RHINO is a Fuck Boy. Thank god I never pinned it bc it was just for when I was gonna cruise bw this cycle and next but still..

Gopro
05-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Damn, sorry to here brother. Hate seeing god people get fucked!!!!

kuntrykok
05-04-2013, 04:38 PM
So if you freeze a vial what tells you if it's good or not?

inhuman
05-04-2013, 04:42 PM

if theres hormone in it it will crash

49ER
05-04-2013, 04:43 PM

Take that back it is not a good way to test it I just frozed some of my good shit and it does the same makes an ovel size long ice cube in the middle and within minutes desolves back to liquid. My friend has been running it with tren ans says sex drive is still up he is gonna keep using it until he knows for sure its fake. I gave him my own personal prop incase that one fails.

Ttownmudder
05-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Honestly I don't see how people do stuff like this I guess its just a moral thing I really don't like even making money off of pep. the right way... I couldn't eve. Sleep at night if I do e something like this

kuntrykok
Hmmm so no real way to tell unless you run it?

jdb3
bro, im telling you...its olive oil........I froze my strango and I got shards

JM750
05-04-2013, 04:48 PM
I froze my strango and I got shards

How dare you do that to such good stuff?

HARD AT IT
05-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I ordered some cyp from another source months back and it was outside in the mail box, got cold as hell and has major shards in it!!!

49ER

Im sure it may be fake but it tastes nothing like olive oil it tastes like the normal solvents everyone uses. I have good test e and it did not crash in the freezer

swinging_away
I was one of the first deliveries when he came on board here at bop. I did the freezer test on test e and deca.

It is now in the trash.

I'm not chancing my health and well being with a man who has morals like WR.

Tattz
Man, this just keeps getting worse by the day. I wish we could all get together and have good day with him :rolleyes:

jdb3
05-04-2013, 04:54 PM
How dare you do that to such good stuff? I know..i know....wanted to see though lol! ....trust me, its safe now in its room temperature box, nice and cozy

JM750
05-04-2013, 04:55 PM
I know..i know....wanted to see though lol! ....trust me, its safe now in its room temperature box, nice and cozy

My bottle is 1/2 empty already.

jdb3
05-04-2013, 04:57 PM
tell me about it

Jshredz
05-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Im sure it may be fake but it tastes nothing like olive oil it tastes like the normal solvents everyone uses. I have good test e and it did not crash in the freezer

I taste tested the last little bit of good gear I had left to compare against rhino's gear just just to be sure. It was night and day in the taste test. I'm sure that shit was mainly oil. Don't think it was olive oil tho cause I tasted that too to compare.

Clearfocus
05-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Thats the consensus, its all bunk.

JM750
05-04-2013, 05:36 PM
I taste tested the last little bit of good gear I had left to compare against rhino's gear just just to be sure. It was night and day in the taste test. I'm sure that shit was mainly oil. Don't think it was olive oil tho cause I tasted that too to compare.

You would have to beat me over the head with a hammer to let go of him if my hands ever got around his neck. I swear I day dream of torturing him and having him in my possession

jdb3
05-04-2013, 05:38 PM
he prolly ran out of solvents and oil and grabbed some olive oil, I got one bottle that I swear tasted like olive oil...but salty

49ER
05-04-2013, 05:42 PM
he prolly ran out of solvents and oil and grabbed some olive oil, I got one bottle that I swear tasted like olive oil...but salty

Dam that makes it even more fucked up I cant believe people do shit like that everyone ive dealt with has been good to me this is stuff I didn't think happened but then again im pretty new to the game

jdb3
05-04-2013, 06:03 PM
don't feel bad...I been at it for a while...1st time for me too

JM750
05-04-2013, 06:24 PM
I buy international many times and never got fucked from them!

Diesel22
05-04-2013, 06:35 PM
boys i injected my cut stack and got a good feeling from it.. you think this could still be fake? it was an earlier batch

Dago
05-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Got jug of WR prop I lost 215.00 nothing compared to some of you guys. I was hoping some of his first batches that went out would be good as this prop came from some of the very first orders. My boy bought a shit load of I orals

jurgensplurgen
05-04-2013, 08:24 PM
my props been in there almost 2 days, no ice, shards, oil is crystal clear.

Diesel22
05-04-2013, 08:33 PM
im freezing my cutstack now... i will keep u posted

JM750
05-04-2013, 08:43 PM
I know you guys dont want to hear this, but you should all just throw it away. It is no different then me still going out to my mailbox thinking my 2 GH kits are gunna be there.

luckyluke_80
05-04-2013, 09:37 PM
I trired to freeze my NPP....left in freezer all night and still wouldn't freeze.
Throwin it away!

Diesel22
05-04-2013, 10:01 PM

so if u freeze ur vials it should have crystal shards formed in the oil?

JM750
05-04-2013, 10:15 PM
so if u freeze ur vials it should have crystal shards formed in the oil?

yes, only if the shit is legit.

49ER
05-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Ok its official freezing doesnt work all the time ive tested 2 other sources 1 froze but acts the same as rhino brand freezes but melts back to normal withinmminutes of holding it in your hand.
So that made me even question that source that ive used alot and even got bloodwork done.
Last stuff I froze is phenyl prop the best shit ive tried so far the gear that made me only want to run short esters from now on. Its been in freezer all day and wont even freeze!
I may have fake rhino stuff I warned my friend it may be fake he burned alot of people but he insists to keep running it I even gave him a legit prop incase he figures out its garbage.

jonesfarm
05-05-2013, 01:50 AM

Mine tasted just like olive oil too!!!! HE IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU RHINO

old mike
05-05-2013, 02:01 AM
Ok so I pulled it out this morning there was a small part in middle frozen as I swirled it around it defrosted pretty dam quick.

I would say it's garbage. But why was it frozen in the first place. For storage ? ...old mike PS never freeze your gear

inhuman
05-05-2013, 02:03 AM
I would say it's garbage. But why was it frozen in the first place. For storage ? ...old mike

he froze it to see if it would crash

Boltbreaker
05-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Mine tasted just like olive oil too!!!! HE IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU RHINO

Tastes like Olive Oil and looks just like the shit my wife uses in the kitchen. Wondered why it was so dark looking. He just put a lil Solvent in so if someone tasted it they would not be super suspicious. My shit never solidified at all in the freezer over night. If I were any of you guys I would toss it just bc no telling what a bitch like that may have done to it. Could be unsanitary as he obviously didnt care about fucking everyone here so dont risk it. Its a hard pill to swallow but thats how the game goes sometimes. You only have one body dont waste it pinning WR BS..

49ER
05-05-2013, 02:05 AM
^^that look at the page before this I wrote what I did I tested 2 other labs same way

inhuman
05-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Tastes like Olive Oil and looks just like the shit my wife uses in the kitchen. Wondered why it was so dark looking. He just put a lil Solvent in so if someone tasted it they would not be super suspicious. My shit never solidified at all in the freezer over night. If I were any of you guys I would toss it just bc no telling what a bitch like that may have done to it. Could be unsanitary as he obviously didnt care about fucking everyone here so dont risk it. Its a hard pill to swallow but thats how the game goes sometimes. You only have one body dont waste it pinning WR BS..

seems like a waste. fry something up in that shit!

p.s. fuck rhino

JM750
05-05-2013, 02:07 AM

p.s. fuck rhino

Hell yea, throw that shit in a fry pan with some salmon.

old mike
05-05-2013, 02:08 AM
I never change my source once I know it's a good source, good prices and quality. Why are so many people getting ripped off, I don't understand. ? ...old mike

49ER
05-05-2013, 02:12 AM
I never change my source once I know it's a good source, good prices and quality. Why are so many people getting ripped off, I don't understand. ? ...old mike

Im the same way but I was blinded by his low prices id say like 98% percent of us are good people on here it didn't even cross my mind that there would be a scammer here. But a couple snakes slithered there way in.
Even after all that I love this place and how our sponsors are taking care of us and we all look out for each other.

old mike
05-05-2013, 02:20 AM
Have any of you heard of ChemicalMuscle if I can ask , ...old mike

49ER
05-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Have any of you heard of ChemicalMuscle if I can ask , ...old mike

Im sure there good I won a contest here they shipped me 2 bottles test prop pretty fast. I can say they have good communication and fast t/a thats all I know for now.

Boltbreaker
05-05-2013, 02:40 AM
^^that look at the page before this I wrote what I did I tested 2 other labs same way

I saw it 9er! I only had 2 bottles and threw them off my deck into the woods.. I dont give a fuck if it was good or not. Wouldnt pin it just on GP alone.. I have never even thought of freezing gear before bc I have never had an issue with my sources. I was just curious to see what would happen bc everyone here was freezing their shit lol.

FUCK RHINO, Karma is a bitch

Boltbreaker
05-05-2013, 02:42 AM

p.s. fuck rhino

Maybe fry up Rhino's baby ball sack in it if someone can find that pussy..

old mike
05-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Im sure there good I won a contest here they shipped me 2 bottles test prop pretty fast. I can say they have good communication and fast t/a thats all I know for now.

I can testify it is good shit. It's quality made and packaged. He will give you tracking # and you will get it in three (3) days for sure. If you haven't tried it yet do it. You will be happy. I know him and I order from him. I turned a guy that deals in my gym and he now gets it from ChemicalMuscle. If anyone want to talk PM me. I might have to get more posts up first. I think you can google him at ChemicalMuscle .com or ,net. ...old mike Call him Erik that is and tell him old mike sent you , he'll know what's up . So his contact is [email protected] ([email protected])

Jshredz
05-05-2013, 03:24 AM

I can't speak for all but I like to have more than one source as a back up just in case my source is on vacation or doesn't have something that I need.

mattyice
05-05-2013, 02:42 PM
I can testify it is good shit. It's quality made and packaged. He will give you tracking # and you will get it in three (3) days for sure. If you haven't tried it yet do it. You will be happy. I know him and I order from him. I turned a guy that deals in my gym and he now gets it from ChemicalMuscle. If anyone want to talk PM me. I might have to get more posts up first. I think you can google him at ChemicalMuscle .com or ,net. ...old mike Call him Erik that is and tell him old mike sent you , he'll know what's up . So mail.net"][/EMAIL][/I][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Dont think you need be pimping a source bro.. We have sponsor that take care of us.

JM750
05-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Dont think you need be pimping a source bro.. We have sponsor that take care of us.

He's not. He is talking about one of our sponsors here. He is vouching for him as being good.

Jshredz
05-05-2013, 02:49 PM
I can testify it is good shit. It's quality made and packaged. He will give you tracking # and you will get it in three (3) days for sure. If you haven't tried it yet do it. You will be happy. I know him and I order from him. I turned a guy that deals in my gym and he now gets it from ChemicalMuscle. If anyone want to talk PM me. I might have to get more posts up first. I think you can google him at ChemicalMuscle .com or ,net. ...old mike Call him Erik that is and tell him old mike sent you , he'll know what's up . So his contact is [email protected] ([email protected])

After all the shit went down on here recently with Rhino I think your hurting this source with your comments.
IMO it makes it seems suspicious.
So far this guy looks like a stand up source but let the reviews do the talking.

Please don't take this offensively. i just think maybe your post is on the wrong thread.

mattyice
05-05-2013, 02:58 PM
He's not. He is talking about one of our sponsors here. He is vouching for him as being good.

My bad...

Jshredz
05-05-2013, 03:00 PM
I think maybe I'm misreading his comments also.
This shit with Rhino got my mind twisted...

JM750
05-05-2013, 03:03 PM
49er won a contest from some products from chemical muscle. He was wondering how good they were. Mike was vouching for C/M as saying he has used them and they are good.

Jshredz
05-05-2013, 03:06 PM
49er won a contest from some products from chemical muscle. He was wondering how good they were. Mike was vouching for C/M as saying he has used them and they are good.

Yea I see now I must have missed that part.. Shit my bad

overburdened
05-05-2013, 05:23 PM

What was the compound supposed to be, in the oil?

49ER
05-05-2013, 05:29 PM
What was the compound supposed to be, in the oil?

Test p