05-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Week 1-15 1000mg test e
week 1-4 50mg dbol & anadrol
Week 5-15 npp 100mg ed

And then the last 4 weeks
11-15 50mg dbol & anadrol?
Is that okay?

Hcg though out cycle adex .5mg every few days or so
Caber for prolactin from npp. Pct temorefene citrate.

Main question is it okay to do another 4 weeks of anadrol & dbol
At end of cycle? Trying for maximum gains on this cycle.

bbcoach
05-07-2013, 01:48 AM
wow bro thats pretty good cycle.. I think its all up to the person. you are going to blow up at the end and keeping it will be hard I think..

af86
05-07-2013, 01:54 AM
I know its going to be alot of water weight but I tend to keep gains pretty well
I have some whinny but to add.that at the end seems counter productive for what I'm
going for

jurgensplurgen
05-07-2013, 02:00 AM
I don't have much experience with orals, but I would ditch them at the end there. Like above, it'll make keeping gains difficult, and the loss of size during pct will be that much more dramatic. This is already going to be a great bulker of a cycle. Maybe consider adding eq throughout, for both hunger and more lean gains, or throwing tren on the end to add some mass, strength, and hardness that wont shed quite as fast. Winny could even be great at the end, not as a cutter but get another boost of strength and quality muscle. After running the npp for so long as well, it should offset joint discomfort from the winstrol, helping maximize what you can do with it.
Your ancilliaries look like great choices to me.

-----------
hah, just saw your response with the winny.
While ppl use winny as a cutter, Ive seen and heard plenty of people have great results using it to gain size, especially because of the strength and workout intensity they get. It doesn't necessarily make you burn more fat than anything else, if you aren't going overboard on the cardio or cutting your calories.

mizzou24
05-07-2013, 02:05 AM
If your gonna blow up with orals again at te end I would cruise on some test for a while after it.. But that's just me..

Misterb
05-07-2013, 02:11 AM
i personally would not use those orals as a finisher, too much estrogen conversion and potential for water retention, great kickers but Anavar or whinny is a better closer, as for the question can you do it? Yes you have a 10 week break in between them so go for it if you want maximum mass
i believe the half life for the NNP is 4.5 days, you dont have to PIn ED if you dont want too

jurgensplurgen
05-07-2013, 02:19 AM
^^ A great idea there: If you really want to run the orals at the end, just leave at least two weeks on test after you quit them before starting pct. That way you get 2 big surges from orals throughout your cycle, with a good break in between, but some time at the end to lose a little of the bloat and sloppy gains before you start pct. That and it doesn't require buying anything else or using any more compounds than you started with.

af86
05-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Good advice guys thank youz!

4everstrong
05-07-2013, 02:34 AM
yeah dont use those orals as a finisher IMO not a good idea.

jdb3
05-07-2013, 03:04 AM
YES!

jdb3
05-07-2013, 03:05 AM
...good finisher orals are commonly anavar , winstro lect....however, I like to do do 5 weeks drol, 5 weeks off, 5 weeks drol during my big blast....but then again...I am a drol aholic....anyone will tell you that

MrAvg
05-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Looks Awesome! Very doable