PDA

View Full Version : Need hgh advice

mizzou24
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Okay fellas this will be my first run with hgh.. I have a problem tho.. I will be going away for two weeks for army duty.. Would a two week break be too long as there is no way for me to keep the hgh with me.. I plan on blasting a gram or two of test before I head out lol so I will be good there but I'm not familiar with hgh.. I would be on for about 2 months and then have to take a two week break.

bionic redneck
05-09-2013, 05:37 PM
id wait and start after ur duty..............it wont last in ur system that long from what i have read

mizzou24
05-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Yeah... I figured so.. It's just gonna be hard to stare at it for 3 months

kuntrykok
05-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Send it to me Mizzou and I'll test it for ya. :)

49ER
05-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Ill test it too bro

wallycn
05-09-2013, 07:51 PM
I would wait until you can do it without any breaks, it will be worth it.

mizzou24
05-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Okay sounds good bros thanks

FrankTheTank
05-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Use that time to buy more kits!!

JM750
05-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Use that time to buy more kits!!

I like your thinking Sir.

mizzou24
05-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Oh I'm well stocked :) well will be anyways

Hermes
05-28-2013, 06:43 AM
Okay fellas this will be my first run with hgh.. I have a problem tho.. I will be going away for two weeks for army duty.. Would a two week break be too long as there is no way for me to keep the hgh with me.. I plan on blasting a gram or two of test before I head out lol so I will be good there but I'm not familiar with hgh.. I would be on for about 2 months and then have to take a two week break.

In 24-48hours HGH is out of your system, while not enough that your receptors wouldn't still be saturated, but it's definitely not an ideal way to run HGH. You want to do at least 6 months straight 7 days a week, you won't really be feeling the full effects until 3 months in, the whole 5 day on and 2 days off is also counterproductive to your gh run. This was basically a new though for those to save money on gh, but in the end, I would suggest waiting until you are back home, in between workups, as you would be gipping your wallet by running a protocol like this.

If you are trying to lean up, this is a good protocol:

2.5iu first thing in the morning, better if you can even wake up at say 5am pin take a nap then eat breakfast an hour or so later.
100mcg of T-4 after your shot, this helps with the bloat associated with GH and also creates synergy making your doses more effective.

In the afternoon, or postworkout repeat the morning protocol, 2.5 iu and 100mcg of T-4.

Never take T-3 with your gh, no matter how many encourage it, unless burning money is a hobby.

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 03:15 AM
In 24-48hours HGH is out of your system, while not enough that your receptors wouldn't still be saturated, but it's definitely not an ideal way to run HGH. You want to do at least 6 months straight 7 days a week, you won't really be feeling the full effects until 3 months in, the whole 5 day on and 2 days off is also counterproductive to your gh run. This was basically a new though for those to save money on gh, but in the end, I would suggest waiting until you are back home, in between workups, as you would be gipping your wallet by running a protocol like this.

2.5iu first thing in the morning, better if you can even wake up at say 5am pin take a nap then eat breakfast an hour or so later.
100mcg of T-4 after your shot, this helps with the bloat associated with GH and also creates synergy making your doses more effective.

In the afternoon, or postworkout repeat the morning protocol, 2.5 iu and 100mcg of T-4.

Never take T-3 with your gh, no matter how many encourage it, unless burning money is a hobby.

Nice info!! So T-4 is recommended? Does GH always bloat or only to some?

mizzou24
06-02-2013, 03:18 AM
Thanks Hermes! Appreciate the input brother! Looking into t4.

49ER
06-02-2013, 03:27 AM
What a coincidence I have t4! Only thing that sucks I haven't pinned gh in over a week im moving so im temporarily with my parents until the 10th

Hermes
06-02-2013, 03:36 AM
Nice info!! So T-4 is recommended? Does GH always bloat or only to some?

It's tough to say, I will say many or most bloat from GH it's just one of the side effects, but everyone has that asshole friend that can eat nothing but In and Out and drink a six pack everyday and see all of their abs, if I look at a meal like that I will gain 5 or 10 lbs ;) Same applies to GH, the t-4 creates a synergy almost like a magnifying glass that essentially slops the excess bloat out and helps boost your metabolism. I have friends that fight, and one of them was injured and turned into a fatty, like 60lbs deep, and ran hyges at 5iu's for 6 months with 200mcg of T-4 and they lost all of the fat they gained plus some. I really find it's the best fat burner around, when done right.

Basically Alternate chicken and sweet potatoes and a dairy free protein shakes for six meals a day and it's a body recomp in a bottle.

Also many will say take T-3 never do that LOL, I had a guy who was pinning 10iu's a day and was wondering why they weren't seeing anything noticeable after 2-3 months, I asked as to their routine, and they said T-3, they stopped taking the t-3 and switched to T-4 and said it was night and day, they could literally tell a difference 2-3 weeks after on 5ius alone. So it's a game of figuring out how your body responds. Some get impatient after a month or so and jump up to 10-15iu's, I would suggest top off at 5 and do the 2 day split for at least 3 months straight and then go from there. GH is not an overnight thing, it's a consistency thing, I would rather you guys buy a little less and follow a solid protocol than be unhappy about the final results. Anytime any of you guys have any questions please feel free, that's what I am here for.

H.

Hermes
06-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Thanks Hermes! Appreciate the input brother! Looking into t4.

yes many peptide companies carry so it's something you can find domestically and for cheap!

H.

Hermes
06-02-2013, 03:38 AM
What a coincidence I have t4! Only thing that sucks I haven't pinned gh in over a week im moving so im temporarily with my parents until the 10th

Save it for a rainy day, it will be a night and day difference.

H.

ShortnWide
06-02-2013, 06:17 AM

GH has to be ran for at least 4-6 weeks if it is real FDA GH for it to start working.
Generic GH takes 12-24 weeks to start fully working.
For test and .... cycles to get the most benefit from the GH is to run the test and whatever else after the body has been primed with GH. Meaning run the GH for the proper duration of weeks prior to the test cycle and you will see the magic.
Poeple start GH right with their test all the time and then wonder why they didn't see any big dif result then normal. This is why.
Be patient and wait till the time is right.
I know my shit on GH.
Im a competitor and have talk to MANY.

ShortnWide
06-02-2013, 06:19 AM
T4 is a good idea after or during heavy GH use.
It is def not needed for your first time and at only 5IU.
Dont matter what site says what ever........it is not needed.

ShortnWide
06-02-2013, 06:31 AM
Also to get the most out of GH it must be ran for long periods of time.
No short cycling is workable with GH.
Its best ran for a year+ then stop for 4-8 weeks to dry out, allow the body to run without it then start again.

Your dose of GH is what dictates if your trying to lose weight of gain weight.
Yes everyone gets water bloat from good GH at first if their running it at more then the Dr. recommend dose of 2IU for normal functions but the water bloat is just temporary after time it will go away. Also remember that cheaper GH has contaminants in it to create a bloat effect in the body so this will make bloating next to In possible on it and the bloat effect will never go away.

Hermes
06-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Also to get the most out of GH it must be ran for long periods of time.
No short cycling is workable with GH.
Its best ran for a year+ then stop for 4-8 weeks to dry out, allow the body to run without it then start again.

Your dose of GH is what dictates if your trying to lose weight of gain weight.
Yes everyone gets water bloat from good GH at first if their running it at more then the Dr. recommend dose of 2IU for normal functions but the water bloat is just temporary after time it will go away. Also remember that cheaper GH has contaminants in it to create a bloat effect in the body so this will make bloating next to In possible on it and the bloat effect will never go away.

Nice addition S&W, it's nice to hear heavier side feedback as I always have people asking for higher dose info. From a personal standpoint I like the T4 even at 5iu's but especially when you begin the lethargic phase, how pronounced does lethargy get at the higher doses ranges? What's the highest dose and of what did you pin?

jinko
06-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Few things.

1. Thanks for your service.
2. Wait till your back.
3. Your blasting test before you go. How far in advance is the blast?

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 01:50 PM
So what if I am on Cycle right now of Test E 1000mg and EQ 600mg x2 per week and HCG 250iu EOD. I am gonna run this for at least another month or two. How do i transition to the GH? I am going to run a low dose test base with it..

mizzou24
06-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Few things.

1. Thanks for your service.
2. Wait till your back.
3. Your blasting test before you go. How far in advance is the blast?

I've been on since August bro.. I'm not doing nothing crazy just 600 mg of test with anavar.. I'll be taking the 2 weeks off in August and then hit it hard with whatever Jdb sets me up with.

Thesuperwallaby
06-03-2013, 11:00 PM

i was just debating doing a gh, run after my cycle.... Looking for info and boom Hermes comes through.... Good info share

Hermes
06-26-2013, 04:53 PM
So what if I am on Cycle right now of Test E 1000mg and EQ 600mg x2 per week and HCG 250iu EOD. I am gonna run this for at least another month or two. How do i transition to the GH? I am going to run a low dose test base with it..

Damn that's a hefty cycle for sure, you can start running GH at any point, but the main thing is consistency, if anything the gh would complement the cycle you are running as it provides a magnifying glass to whatever you are running, so you would be ok at any point, just remember never take 2 days off in a row, and you want to stay on at least 6 months or more.

Best,

H.

Boltbreaker
06-27-2013, 01:07 AM
Damn that's a hefty cycle for sure, you can start running GH at any point, but the main thing is consistency, if anything the gh would complement the cycle you are running as it provides a magnifying glass to whatever you are running, so you would be ok at any point, just remember never take 2 days off in a row, and you want to stay on at least 6 months or more.

Best,

H.

I have been on the GH for 2 weeks or so now. Started at 4iu of Kefei and my damn feet, hands and face got so freaking swollen. I dropped to 2iu a day and it got a little better. I tried switching to your Green tops at 2iu and now just as swollen s I was with the 4iu of Kefei, your shit is strong. Anyways I cant deal with my feet swelling up and hand and face shit for years which is what I was planning to do with the GH just be on permanently. Any advice?? Thanks man

gfisback
07-17-2013, 01:48 AM
Good read.