PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn brothers hoarded testosterone gel, shot man in roid rage: NYPD

beanlicker
05-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Patrick Noonan, 21, and his brother Taylor, 18, allegedly attacked a man at Fifth and Bay Ridge avenues on April 24. They surrendered Monday night on charges of assault, narcotics and weapons violations.

By Thomas Tracy (http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=Thomas%20Tracy) / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 9:41 AM

Testosterone made them testy — and dangerous.

Two Brooklyn brothers who hoarded more than 130 tubes of a prescription testosterone gel shot a 34-year-old stranger in the leg in an apparent roid rage — then led cops on a chase to their Bay Ridge drug den, officials said Tuesday.

Patrick Noonan, 21, and his brother Taylor, 18, surrendered Monday night in the alleged attack at Fifth and Bay Ridge avenues on April 24. The victim told police he was entering an eatery at 7:45 p.m. when Taylor Noonan shoved him. When the victim demanded an apology, Noonan ran off to get his sibling, who blasted the man in the leg, court papers said.

Cops chased the brothers past their Bay Ridge Ave. apartment, where officers later found the gel, a handgun, an air pistol and marijuana and cocaine, officials said.

The Noonans were arrested on assault, narcotics and weapons charges, officials said.
Attempts to reach their attorney Tuesday were unsuccessful.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-brothers-shot-man-roid-rage-nypd-article-1.1338022#ixzz2Sq2ejYtA

TexxGearsRep
05-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Those guys needed to be taken off the streets with actions like those as it is. What a dumb thing to do could of just went about your day and blew it off.

Thesuperwallaby
05-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Wow.... Testosterone gel will make you smoke week do coke buy guns and shoot people.

Thank God I am taking tren and not this super violent stuff

beanlicker
05-10-2013, 12:54 AM
Wow.... Testosterone gel will make you smoke week do coke buy guns and shoot people.

LMFAO!!!!!!

halfwit
05-10-2013, 01:53 AM

Hahaha. On a serious note, I want to know how much of their "roid rage" was due to the insane levels of estradiol and DHT that go hand-in-hand with transdermals. ;)

PAiN
05-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Fucking crackheads and stupid ass media....

Good riddens.

phfreak
05-10-2013, 07:09 AM
I hate how the media makes dumbass assumptions like the test gel caused roid rage. Its more likely they were hopped up on coke or just had anger issues. In statistics even if there is a correlation between two events you still cannot assume one caused the other.

TexxGearsRep
05-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Fucking crackheads and stupid ass media....

Good riddens.

Yep thats all it is and since steroids are involved they are the culprit right? Gimme a break!

Greenegorilla2
05-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Fuckin morons disgracing testosterone

TexxGearsRep
05-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Your right! And they make steroids look bad with the weak gel form its adding even more insult!

Fuckin morons disgracing testosterone

Misterb
05-11-2013, 02:46 AM
you call that hoarding? I got that in my closet.. shit dont look in jonesfarms lol

af86
05-11-2013, 03:07 AM

Lol I'm peeing In my pants,

Thesuperwallaby
05-11-2013, 02:41 PM
you call that hoarding? I got that in my closet.. shit dont look in jonesfarms lol

Thats a slow Tuesday for jonesfarms

Emman
06-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Jahah thats awsome its probaly from the coc though