PDA

View Full Version : Growth hormone aids fat loss

beanlicker
05-09-2013, 10:49 PM
By Robert Cervin (http://www.newsfix.ca/author/robert-cervin/), May 9th, 2013

Daily shots of growth hormone helped a small group of severely obese people to lose fat, especially in the abdominal area.

Growth hormone is generally used to help children with a deficiency to grow normally. But it may have other uses. Researchers at St Louis University School of Medicine present a report of the application of growth hormone for weight loss.

A group of 39 volunteers who were about 40 per cent over their ideal weight were given daily injections of either growth hormone or placebo. They also met regularly with a dietician and were encouraged to slowly lose weight by exercising and reducing their daily caloric intake by 500 calories. Those who took the growth hormone lost a modest five pounds on average. The loss was mainly fat and mainly in the abdominal area which is encouraging in terms of future health. Abdominal fat is a risk factor for heart disease.

The researchers are unsure why those on growth hormone lost weight. Levels of growth hormone decrease when someone becomes obese and in this trial, levels were restored to normal by the injections. It may be that growth hormone decreases appetite, or gives people more energy to exercise.

TexxGearsRep
05-09-2013, 11:09 PM
It sure does it also helps you from gaining it. Also makes you sleep a lot better which overall will help with fat loss. Man oh man do I love my GH!

bionic redneck
05-10-2013, 12:58 AM
i love gh as well but when i run tren with it i still cant sleep much but when i do its really deep sleep... however i do get tired during the day sometimes when i first start it up again

af86
05-10-2013, 04:09 AM
Ya gh sounds interesting. Going to try some out sooner or later

Boltbreaker
06-19-2013, 07:41 PM
i love gh as well but when i run tren with it i still cant sleep much but when i do its really deep sleep... however i do get tired during the day sometimes when i first start it up again

I have been on it 2 weeks and it makes me tired as fuck?? Hands numb and achey and swollen feet LMAO. How long does it take to wake up and some sides go away, this is my first GH run. I was taking 4iu ED and bumped it back to 2iu ED to help with my swelling feet.

mizzou24
06-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Yup I was tired for the first week still no numb hands for me no swelling feet but my face is puffy as fuck

Shortwhitesprinter
06-19-2013, 08:00 PM
I've used as high as 5 a day...my feet were killing me! LOl...now I'm running 2.5 morning and night Monday wed fri....seems to help...1st week I did notice some bloat...my fiancé too...but when it subsided I was down 279 to 275 today with shoes on...been 12 days running...running with tren and test too...recently now...physically tired but can't sleep...past 2 nights...sucks donkey caaaaack! Lol could be the tren...

Hermes
06-19-2013, 08:23 PM
I have been on it 2 weeks and it makes me tired as fuck?? Hands numb and achey and swollen feet LMAO. How long does it take to wake up and some sides go away, this is my first GH run. I was taking 4iu ED and bumped it back to 2iu ED to help with my swelling feet.

What are you running right now?

Best,

H

superbee
06-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Need to increase very slowly.. sometimes 1iu every 2 weeks

Walker
06-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Yep if sides are bad you can almost chalk it up to using to large a dose to soon. I was running it up to 5 iu's ed along with 150mcg of T4. T4 I felt was burning as much muscle as it was fat so I dropped it.
My wife's losing fat, from giving birth to 2 turd head kids, by using 2 iu's ED. I dropped the gh cause shits expensive for two people. She'll stop soon though, she never follows through with fitness, another reason she hasn't lost baby weight, I'll start back soon enough lol

HFO3
06-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Tingling and swelling sucks! CTS pain and swelling can be totally avoided by slight increments. slowly working your way up to your desired IU per day. If pain persists stop for 1-2 days then restart at a lower IU per day.

Hermes
06-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Need to increase very slowly.. sometimes 1iu every 2 weeks

Good call Superbee, I don't really get sides anymore but I only fluctuate between 5 and 7.5 ius give or take.

I remember when I started some years back I followed the old starter protocol shown below, the main thing here is consistency.
Also, if you feel you cannot afford to run HGH 7 days a week and can only run 25 iu's per week, at least don't take 2 days off in a row, as your body's receptors
begin clearing within 24 hours, meaning running a 5 day routine like this:

5 day routine
(Mon Tues Wed: On) (Thurs: Off) (Fri Sat: On) (Sun Off):

*Also, since you won't really see serious results for at least a month to 2 months, and especially for those new to gh follow a slow and steady protocol if they are planning on doing a long term run.

Saturation Phase: Weeks 1-6 2.0-2.5 ius x 7d
Building Phase: Weeks 7-9 2.5-3.0 ius x 7d
Building Phase: Week 10 3.0-3.5 ius x7d
Building Phase: Week 11 3.5-4.0 ius x 7d
Building Phase: Week 12 4.5-5.0 jus x 7d (Begin splitting Doses 2.5 first thing morning, and 2.5 PWO)
Maintenance Phase: Weeks 13-46 5.0<+- ius x 7d (split 2.5 morning and 2.5 PWO) ( this is the ideal zone you can adjust your desired dose from here as well)
Desaturation Phase: Weeks 47-52 no HGH

Begin again and repeat if desired.

Some may not recommend T-4 unless you are running high doses, I personally have found it beneficial when running 5iu's or more at a low dose of 100 mcg per day pinning.

Hope that helps a little for those wanting to run or trying to figure out a planning structure.

H.

mizzou24
06-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Very helpful Info Hermes!

beanlicker
06-20-2013, 12:11 AM

Good news is that there is no doubt your GH is legit!

What brand of GH are you running and who was the sponsor?

Boltbreaker
06-20-2013, 02:19 AM
What are you running right now?

Best,

H

I am running the MB Kefei right now. I havent popped those Green tops I go from you yet!! I dropped dose to 2iu now with hopes my puffy ass face, tiredness and swollen feet. Either way gained weight right off the bat.

mizzou24
06-20-2013, 02:28 AM
I am running the MB Kefei right now. I havent popped those Green tops I go from you yet!! I dropped dose to 2iu now with hopes my puffy ass face, tiredness and swollen feet. Either way gained weight right off the bat.

Yeah I'm onkeif too and gained 10 lbs in a week.. Fuckin assume its water retention or something I dunno still look just as lean.

Hermes
06-20-2013, 04:32 PM

short n wide doesn't recommend T-4 with smaller doses, but from personal experience I have seen it cut down on water retention and the bloat. you can snag it from a reliable peptide company for cheap.

Boltbreaker
06-20-2013, 07:44 PM
short n wide doesn't recommend T-4 with smaller doses, but from personal experience I have seen it cut down on water retention and the bloat. you can snag it from a reliable peptide company for cheap.

I may try that.. I started some Winny 50mg ED to help and dropping the dose of my Test E in half. I am going to cut up now. Hope all this helps with the bloat.

Boltbreaker
06-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Yeah I'm onkeif too and gained 10 lbs in a week.. Fuckin assume its water retention or something I dunno still look just as lean.

Thats crazy bc thats what I did in one week lol. I took it and stored it in my core, face, feet and hands. got to be Water.

Hermes
06-20-2013, 09:43 PM
I may try that.. I started some Winny 50mg ED to help and dropping the dose of my Test E in half. I am going to cut up now. Hope all this helps with the bloat.

I was just about to say are you running anything else, because HGH creates a synergy with AAS, especially if you are banging 750mg+ per week. Winny will also help as it's nice and dry.

you could bang something out like this to lean up:

* ECA stack and empty stomach cardio first thing in the morning.

* Test E 500mg per week

* 2.5 iu's per day 7 days a week ( don't stop running the Kef's or whatever you have even during PCT, and continue afterwards)

* T-4 100mcg per day

* 50mg per day Winny last 4-6 weeks ( don't like running any oral past 6-8 weeks)

gfisback
07-17-2013, 02:02 AM
Thanks for all the good info.