PDA

View Full Version : I swear this info is not for me lol

49ER
05-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Ok my friends buddy didnt run an ai is off cycle and his nipples are hurting like crazy and he has developed lumps.
I gave my friend a new bottle of letro and a little nolva and clomid I had left over while I order him more. At this point I would like to give him a solid protocol ive taken care of a small bump on cycle but I never have let my estro get out of control like this guy. So if anyone can give me advice id like to pass it down thx.

PAiN
05-10-2013, 07:23 AM
Here you go bro

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?8518-Gyno-Reduction-Protocol

49ER
05-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Thank you

TexxGearsRep
05-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Here you go bro

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?8518-Gyno-Reduction-Protocol

There you go this will get you on the right track!

49ER
05-10-2013, 01:40 PM
There you go this will get you on the right track!

I took screen pics sent to my friend honestly its not fore ive been donr with pct for a while and I know better than to let shit get out of hand

TexxGearsRep
05-10-2013, 01:42 PM
I took screen pics sent to my friend honestly its not fore ive been donr with pct for a while and I know better than to let shit get out of hand

Good, well now your friend will know too now!

Hybrid
05-10-2013, 06:14 PM
I have extremely fluctuating hormones,before I ever messed with gear I had gyno problems I assume from doing way too many drugs through puberty.I just didnt realize what it was till I got into gear.Since I started running gear and running things like letro,armidex,caber and it seriously reduced flared up lumps I had had from as a kid,till they were gone,I stopped taking all of it after my first cycle or two and had some serious rebound where they came back twice as fast,so I started running the letro again at .2 ml eod for about 3-4 months,and then stopped and it pretty much hasnt happend since.But it may take a long time to reverse it like it did with me,just high doses of test while blocking all the estrogen,mast p,armidex,caber,prami,all of the above till you knock the shit out,thats how you do it,lol.