PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding cycle

Getoffdeez
05-11-2013, 02:42 AM
Hey guys I wanna start by giving you my stats. I am 30 5'9 170lbs and 18% body fat. I have been going to the gym consistently for about 2 years now and I just got done with my first cycle. Up until now I could never seem to get past the 150 mark. After my cycle I was 178lbs and I lost about 8lbs which I am guessing was water weight. I am doing good at maintaining 170lbs. My cycle consisted of a 12 week Test E 250 Equipoise 250 cycle.Good cycle for a beginner I would definitely recommend for first cycle. Anyways I have a few questions of my own. I am going to start a 2nd cycle in July and wanted some thoughts on it and also recommendations. I will be on Sustanon 250 @ 750mg/week and Deca 200 @ 400mg/week! I will be running cycle 10 weeks, 13 weeks including pcts. What are your thoughts?? All info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

halfwit
05-11-2013, 04:17 AM
If you can, I'd go 14 weeks with the deca ending on week 12. Just seems a waste for such a long ester to end so early.

Getoffdeez
05-11-2013, 04:27 AM
If you can, I'd go 14 weeks with the deca ending on week 12. Just seems a waste for such a long ester to end so early.
Thanks bro!

PAiN
05-11-2013, 04:32 AM

I agree. Atleast run it 12 or 14 weeks and always end the Deca 2 weeks before the Test to help with recovery.

If this is your second cycle why not just run 500mg and 400mg? No need to add anymore gear than necessary bro.

PAiN
05-11-2013, 04:33 AM
Test E 250
Equipoise 250

Were these the doses of your first cycle as well? How much per week were you running first cycle?

4everstrong
05-11-2013, 05:26 AM
i agree with pain run 500mgs Test and 400mgs Deca. for 12-14 weeks. Im running my NPP for 16 weeks.

HFO3
05-11-2013, 06:11 AM
you got good advice^^^ I like front loading long esters, especially DECA. Use a good DA when using deca and a suicide inhibitor like aromasin to keep some of that deca bloat to a minimum.

If you have the means a long ester test is more convenient with deca, less injections than using sustanon. If you don't mind injections, no big deal. I tend to plan short esters with short and long with long for convenience.

Getoffdeez
05-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Were these the doses of your first cycle as well? How much per week were you running first cycle?
My complete first cycle:
Test E 250 Week 1-12/1.25ml/shot @ 2 Shots/Week
Eq 250 Week 1-11/1.35ml/shot @ 2 Shots/Week
HCG Week 1-12/.5ml/shot @ 2 Shots/Week
DBOL .5 Pills @ 2x’s/Day 50mg x 4 Weeks
Aero as needed or precautionary @ 1-2 times a week
Post Cycle Treatment
Clomid 2pills/day 100mg for week 13 1Pill/day 50mg for last 2 Weeks
Novadex 2 Pills/da 40mg for 2 weeks then 1 Pill/day 20mg for two weeks

Getoffdeez
05-11-2013, 01:26 PM
I agree. Atleast run it 12 or 14 weeks and always end the Deca 2 weeks before the Test to help with recovery.

If this is your second cycle why not just run 500mg and 400mg? No need to add anymore gear than necessary bro.
Ok I just thought the more I took the bigger I would get???

TexxGearsRep
05-11-2013, 02:02 PM

I agree too!

Baited
05-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Lol

more isn't always better with steroids. That raises the side effects dramatically and more isn't always needed anyways. You will get great gains using a standard dose as long as your diet and training is in check. For a second cycle you're still seeing how your body responds and have fresh receptors.

Definitely do deca longer than 10 weeks though.

Thesuperwallaby
05-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Everybody else seems to commenting on the cycle so my recommendation would be maybe longer pct.... And since u are using a long ester your pct shouldn't really start until I believe a week? Somebody tell me if that's wrong I only run short ester, check the pct section of the forum,

what are your plans for pct

Getoffdeez
05-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Lol

more isn't always better with steroids. That raises the side effects dramatically and more isn't always needed anyways. You will get great gains using a standard dose as long as your diet and training is in check. For a second cycle you're still seeing how your body responds and have fresh receptors.

Thanks for the info! Like I said I appreciate all info as I am still learning and I believe the more knowledge I have, the better I can cycle. How long do you suggest I run Deca?

Getoffdeez
05-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Everybody else seems to commenting on the cycle so my recommendation would be maybe longer pct.... And since u are using a long ester your pct shouldn't really start until I believe a week? Somebody tell me if that's wrong I only run short ester, check the pct section of the forum,

what are your plans for pct
My pct will include week 11 Nolva 40mg/day Clomid 100mg/day week 12 Nolva 30mg/day and clomid 50mg/day and week 13 Nolva 20mg/day and Clomid 50mg/day. This may change depending on the advice I receive. I am also thinking about running cycle 12 weeks now. So pct would start week 13

bionic redneck
05-11-2013, 02:31 PM
well here is my opinion, and before i tell u... ill tell u what happened to me... i was 258lbs at probably 18 percent and i decided i wanted to bulk i mean who doesnt its fun..lol... however i ended up at 287lbs...at 23 percent bf.. and since august i have been having to bust my ass to get back down to a decent bf.... with the help of diet and test and tren i have almost reached my goal for cutting this time before i bulk... i think u should cut first.. to at least 12-14 percent before u bulk again.. trust me ull thank me for it in the long run cause if u bulk again ur going to have to cut that much longer and im tellin u from experience right now it sucks cause i have been cutting for 9 months......that being said here is what i reccommend for a second cycle....

1-10 test prop at 100mg/eod
5-10 var at 60mg/ed
perhaps clen 2 wks on 2 wks off or a fat burner

with a good diet and cardio u should be gtg... then for ur third cycle id go test 600-700 and deca 4-500

Thesuperwallaby
05-11-2013, 02:39 PM
My pct will include week 11 Nolva 40mg/day Clomid 100mg/day week 12 Nolva 30mg/day and clomid 50mg/day and week 13 Nolva 20mg/day and Clomid 50mg/day. This may change depending on the advice I receive. I am also thinking about running cycle 12 weeks now. So pct would start week 13

Definitely check out the pct sections..... Anthony Roberts pct, everyone I have talked to that ran this said it was the best pct ever, at least worth a read..... I haven't run it yet but will in a few weeks

bionic redneck
05-11-2013, 02:43 PM
ppls opinions on pct will sometimes differ.. before i started blast and cruise.... i did mine like this.. nolva at 40mg/ed starting 2 wks after my last shot of enanthate.. due to its long ester and for 3 days after the last shot i did hcg at 1ml a day.. when i reconstitute i put 3ml of bac water in the vial i mix it with... now with a short ester if u decide to cut... id do the hcg the same but start the nolva after one week instead of 2 due to it being a shorter ester that doesnt stay in ones system as long.... some do both nolva and clomid... the thing is like everything else u must find what works best for u......

Thesuperwallaby
05-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Anthony Roberts negates the nolva clomid pct.... Def worth the read

PAiN
05-11-2013, 02:58 PM

Negative.

Lol

Agreed.

If you want to get big eat big and lift heavy ass weights.

PAiN
05-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Anthony Roberts negates the nolva clomid pct.... Def worth the read

Have you ever seen AR? I wouldn't take any advice from someone "almost" as big as Brittney Spears. I guarantee he never steps foot in a gym. His idea's and theories are more dangerous then tried and proven methods so don't think to much of anything that comes from him. The book he wrote was when he was 27 how much gear, training, or even life experience do you think he had?

Thesuperwallaby
05-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Have you ever seen AR? I wouldn't take any advice from someone "almost" as big as Brittney Spears. I guarantee he never steps foot in a gym. His idea's and theories are more dangerous then tried and proven methods so don't think to much of anything that comes from him. The book he wrote was when he was 27 how much gear, training, or even life experience do you think he had?

how big do you think the people who are who manipulate these compounds to give us npp from test.... Probably never been into a gym in there life.... But damn are they fucking good at science, I'm 27 and I have a whole truck load of life experience, so ageism and nerdy aside what particularly do you disagree with

PAiN
05-11-2013, 04:54 PM
^^^Look him up. Alot of the shit he spouts out is shit he has stolen and reworded those are the only articles he has that are any good. And by scientist I assume you mean the same ones that keep telling us that steroids will kill us all. I will trust real life experience over any scientist with theories any day of the week. Who knows better than the one out in the field doing the actually work? He is a joke to anyone who is deep into the bodybuilding community. Real scientist and even some top endocrinologists have stated his work and theories are dangerous. This guy can't even claim to be a scientist he has no certifications in anything not even for fitness related and is one of the biggest liars I have ever met. Like I said don't believe everything you have read from him the majority of it has been proven to be BS time and time again look it up. He is one of the biggest jokes online.

Baited
05-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the info! Like I said I appreciate all info as I am still learning and I believe the more knowledge I have, the better I can cycle. How long do you suggest I run Deca?
I would run it at 12 weeks and test e at 14 then start your pct on week 16. This clears all the esters.

As for your pct regime I've always just used 40/20/20 nolvadex only but everyone is different. I have never tried clomid because I don't want to bother with the sides you can get.

4everstrong
05-11-2013, 07:23 PM
I would run the deca for 14 weeks and run your test for 16 weeks And make sure you have adex and caber . I would also run Hcg through your whole cycle bc Deca shuts you down hard. 500iu/wk. A Proper Pct should look like this.
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Getoffdeez
05-12-2013, 02:51 AM
I would run it at 12 weeks and test e at 14 then start your pct on week 16. This clears all the esters.

As for your pct regime I've always just used 40/20/20 nolvadex only but everyone is different. I have never tried clomid because I don't want to bother with the sides you can get.
Thanks for the info bro! What sides can you get from Clomid?

Getoffdeez
05-12-2013, 02:53 AM
I would run the deca for 14 weeks and run your test for 16 weeks And make sure you have adex and caber . I would also run Hcg through your whole cycle bc Deca shuts you down hard. 500iu/wk. A Proper Pct should look like this.
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
What is Adex and Caber??

PAiN
05-12-2013, 03:15 AM
What is Adex and Caber??

Arimidex or Cabergoline

Check the profiles in the Anabolic Profiles section located on the homepage for more info and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

sofargone561
05-12-2013, 03:30 AM

x2. Run the test for 12 or 14 weeks and the decca for 10 or 12 weeks.
IMO i would run the sust at 500mg EW and the decca at 400mg EW. 750mg of test on your second cycle is to much keep it low you will burn yourself out. my first like 6 cycles i never pasted 500mg of test hell even now i dont even go past 750mg EW. if you grow good on 500mg EW then there is no need to go to 750mg EW that fast. still with the least amount of gain with the most amount of gains.

4everstrong
05-12-2013, 03:33 AM
What is Adex and Caber??

If you dont know what adex and Caber is then you prob shouldnt be running a cycle till you have the proper knowledge on Each and every compound. Research Research Research!

sofargone561
05-12-2013, 03:33 AM
x2 no offense but stop running gear now and spend the next few weeks/months reading and learning and asking!

Getoffdeez
05-12-2013, 05:52 AM
If you dont know what adex and Caber is then you prob shouldnt be running a cycle till you have the proper knowledge on Each and every compound. Research Research Research!
Hence the reason I joined the brotherhood!! Thanks to all the brothers support, I am learning a lot. I was dumb and just took my buddies advice on my first cycle without the knowledge of what I was taking certain things for. I joined this site 2 days ago and have learned tons. I will continue to research until I feel comfortable enough to start my second cycle in july. I believe that in the next two months I will have more than enough knowledge to know what I am doing and the reason for it all. Thanks for your input though....

Getoffdeez
05-12-2013, 05:58 AM
x2 no offense but stop running gear now and spend the next few weeks/months reading and learning and asking!
Im not on right now!! That is why I am doing all this research!! And asking tons of questions. If you read my first post you will see that I am concerned and just trying to learn! I want to start my second cycle in July but I want to have the proper knowledge before I do.

Getoffdeez
05-12-2013, 06:00 AM
I know what they are just didnt know what the abbreviated name was! Sorry a little new at this!!

PAiN
05-12-2013, 06:03 AM

Agreed.

PAiN
05-12-2013, 06:04 AM
Keep the questions coming brother. We will make sure we get you headed in the right direction.

4everstrong
05-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Yup ask as many questions as you want And if you ever need anything you can pm me anytime brother. Im here to help.

Getoffdeez
05-12-2013, 06:17 AM
Yup ask as many questions as you want And if you ever need anything you can pm me anytime brother. Im here to help.
Thanks Bro!!

4everstrong
05-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Thanks Bro!!

Your welcome.