PDA

View Full Version : HCG TEST

af86
05-11-2013, 03:47 PM
I put 500 Iu's on a pregnancy test it didn't come back positive.
How much do I need to put on there? Was 500iu:s enough

I got the hcg about two months ago, and I kept it in the freezer.
I reconstituted it like page tells u to on bop. With 1ml of batrowater?

af86
05-11-2013, 04:02 PM
I looked around pregnancy text go positive at 25miu/ml
miu = million iu's/ml so if I put only 500iu's im 24999500 iu's short?
Or am I wrong?

beanlicker
05-11-2013, 08:35 PM
I put 500 Iu's on a pregnancy test it didn't come back positive.
How much do I need to put on there? Was 500iu:s enough

I got the hcg about two months ago, and I kept it in the freezer.
I reconstituted it like page tells u to on bop. With 1ml of batrowater?

500iu's should have worked.

af86
05-12-2013, 01:05 AM
A super faint line came in. I watched a YouTube video about he said use a whole
5000iu vial I didn't wanna waste a amp. I poor :(

sofargone561
05-12-2013, 01:11 AM
beats me. your suppose to keep hcg in the freezer? lol

sofargone561
05-12-2013, 02:11 AM
Just looked it up for you now idk how accurate this is but someone said the line doesnt always show up and it sometimes is only a fiant line so yours is probably gtg. They said if you get a faint line maybe try it on a different brand test? Just thoought i would let you no

hijacked
05-12-2013, 02:40 AM
Correct, you will see a faint line.

pulooooooo
05-14-2013, 12:07 AM
So you bought it amd reconstituted two months ago? Cause i believe it keeps its potency for thirty days or so.

JM750
05-14-2013, 12:11 AM

That is what I have seen from colin watson. BTW, his hcg is good cause I buy it from him.

there's my free tip for the day!

Boltbreaker
05-14-2013, 03:06 AM
Interesting post and test

Jshredz
05-14-2013, 03:17 AM

Your good to go, I normally use 1000iu to test it but 500ius should be plenty.

I not keen on wasting a 5000ius either. I'm poor too!! LOL

jdb3
05-14-2013, 03:22 AM
JMO..I think HCG is pretty useless when doing 10 week or 12 week cycles

exphys88
05-14-2013, 03:36 AM
JMO..I think HCG is pretty useless when doing 10 week or 12 week cycles

Why would you say that? Keeping the testes working is always optimal.

About dosages, 1000 iu/week should be used. In a study on men using hcg, 225 eod (875 iu/week) kept their ITT levels 7% below baseline.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/90/5/2595.full

jdb3
05-14-2013, 04:01 AM
yes I have read that study, I really don't think its needed while on cycle, unless really long and highly suppressive compounds used....I don't cycle, so I don't use it, but however, I think its best used as a bridge going into PCT...I been meaning to write an article on this, its called the PoWeR method that's was developed by a group on endocrinologist. They reasoning was something to do with de-sensitizing lehutinizing hormone while on cycle or something of that nature with HCG, and that it was more effective for 10-12 week cycles used as a bridge ......its in the Anabolics 9th ED I believe, I will do a write up soon. good study though esphyxx...again this could depend on individual as well....I know one guy who was 24 who done a 12 week test e cycle with pct and his levels were still trashed 3 months later with a zero sperm count! hes fucking infertile after 12 weeks of 500mg test...it sucks cause hes trying to have kids...hes doc (which is a fucking urologist )done clomid with him....I recommended an endo, and HCG, then re-therapy with clomid and nolva...Theres is another study where longterm clomid therapy can actually fuck you up

jdb3
05-14-2013, 04:03 AM
love my new keyboard, check that grammer out! lol....maybe you can make sense of that.....for all you new cpu buyers...the new hps suck and windows 8 is trash.

exphys88
05-14-2013, 04:14 AM
yes I have read that study, I really don't think its needed while on cycle, unless really long and highly suppressive compounds used....I don't cycle, so I don't use it, but however, I think its best used as a bridge going into PCT...I been meaning to write an article on this, its called the PoWeR method that's was developed by a group on endocrinologist. They reasoning was something to do with de-sensitizing lehutinizing hormone while on cycle or something of that nature with HCG, and that it was more effective for 10-12 week cycles used as a bridge ......its in the Anabolics 9th ED I believe, I will do a write up soon. good study though esphyxx...again this could depend on individual as well....I know one guy who was 24 who done a 12 week test e cycle with pct and his levels were still trashed 3 months later with a zero sperm count! hes fucking infertile after 12 weeks of 500mg test...it sucks cause hes trying to have kids...hes doc (which is a fucking urologist )done clomid with him....I recommended an endo, and HCG, then re-therapy with clomid and nolva...Theres is another study where longterm clomid therapy can actually fuck you up

The power method was developed by Dr Scally, who I have personally had discussions with about this. That protocol was developed for someone who was not using hcg while on cycle. He has revised it a little, but his opinion is that hcg while on cycle is optimal. It's easy to see that never letting your testes stop producing test is a much better option than letting them atrophy and try to get them back after 10 weeks of inactivity.

What you're referring to is desensitizing of the leydigs cells, which are the cells that respond to lh, but it has been established and verified by Dr Scally that it takes a mega dose of hcg for that to happen.

jdb3
05-14-2013, 04:22 AM
The power method was developed by Dr Scally, who I have personally had discussions with about this. That protocol was developed for someone who was not using hcg while on cycle. He has revised it a little, but his opinion is that hcg while on cycle is optimal. It's easy to see that never letting your testes stop producing test is a much better option than letting them atrophy and try to get them back after 10 weeks of inactivity.

What you're referring to is desensitizing of the leydigs cells, which are the cells that respond to lh, but it has been established and verified by Dr Scally that it takes a mega dose of hcg for that to happen. Yes, awesome man...where can I get ahold of the revised method???? awesome man! The one I got is like....2004 or mayne 2005? not sure...you got alink to it or a book? thanks -jdb3

jdb3
05-14-2013, 04:23 AM
also I thought he had a few other dr's that also took credit during the first protocol?

exphys88
05-14-2013, 04:29 AM
Yes, awesome man...where can I get ahold of the revised method???? awesome man! The one I got is like....2004 or mayne 2005? not sure...you got alink to it or a book? thanks -jdb3

He doesn't have it written down, he's frequently on meso discussing aas. The protocol is the same, but he uses more hcg and more nolva. He also backs it off if someone uses hcg on cycle.

jdb3
05-14-2013, 04:32 AM
what was his deal with limiting the clomid to 20 days and doing 30 on the nolva.. I have always been taught the other way around 20 days nolva and 30 clomid

exphys88
05-14-2013, 04:41 AM
what was his deal with limiting the clomid to 20 days and doing 30 on the nolva.. I have always been taught the other way around 20 days nolva and 30 clomid

The latest I saw him recommend was 30 on clomid and 45 on nolva. I'm not sure exactly why, but he likes nolva. It does give you protection from gyno too.

fonz
05-14-2013, 05:20 AM
I tried Dr. Scallys protocol several times it never worked. Once i did it twice as suggested but still didnt recover. Before i became active on the boards i thought it was the only pct protocol. I never had a successful pct until i started doing Hcg on cycle. 500 ius/ week starting the 3rd week in. I have to stop the Hcg 3 wks before pct to recover successfully. It took me over 3 years to find wht works for me, i guess everyone is different.

exphys88
05-14-2013, 05:37 AM
I tried Dr. Scallys protocol several times it never worked. Once i did it twice as suggested but still didnt recover. Before i became active on the boards i thought it was the only pct protocol. I never had a successful pct until i started doing Hcg on cycle. 500 ius/ week starting the 3rd week in. I have to stop the Hcg 3 wks before pct to recover successfully. It took me over 3 years to find wht works for me, i guess everyone is different.

Dr Scally recommends using hcg on cycle.

jdb3
05-14-2013, 11:53 AM
The latest I saw him recommend was 30 on clomid and 45 on nolva. I'm not sure exactly why, but he likes nolva. It does give you protection from gyno too.
correction, that is correct...I wonder if the version I got it outdated....I will pm you proto once I find it in book. Excellent info esphxx ......your a true asset. and wow, fonz, the PoWeR didn't work? I think guys that are serious about pct should use HG pct products. JMO....good info and good thread