PDA

View Full Version : Former Bellingham doctor accepts probation for improper hormone treatments

beanlicker
05-15-2013, 07:59 PM
Published: May 14, 2013
By Ralph Schwartz — THE BELLINGHAM HERALD

A former Bellingham physician will be able to continue practicing after admitting to state officials that he gave five patients human growth hormone without medical justification.

Andrew D. Pauli was placed on probation for up to four years. During that time, he cannot dispense human growth hormone, even to patients who legitimately need it. Pauli also must pay an $8,000 fine and pass a two-day ethics course.

Pauli admitted to unprofessional conduct and agreed to the terms of his probation in a state Department of Health order he signed March 29. The doctor was one of four charged with improper distribution of human growth hormone after they were found on websites advertising it as an anti-aging therapy - a use banned by the federal Food and Drug Administration.

When he practiced in Bellingham, Pauli was a vocal advocate of hormone therapy as a way to maintain youthfulness and extend life expectancy to about 120 years.

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/05/14/3008940/former-bellingham-doctor-accepts.html#storylink=cpy

Greenegorilla2
05-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Wow I wish I knew him haha. Too bad they all don't operate like this.

spraynpray
05-15-2013, 09:43 PM
^^^my thoughts exactly

joebob
05-15-2013, 09:44 PM
The government needs to stay the hell out of medicine hell doctors have a hard enough time even keeping up with the studies they should not have to watch their back for big brother because some bureaucratic ass clown thinks he knows what is good for someone...../rant

JM750
05-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Wow I wish I knew him haha. Too bad they all don't operate like this.

Right! ppl can drink and smoke themselves to death, but god forbid men can get treatment to look and feel more masculine. Sure, but they will give the freaks sex changes to grow boobs and a fucking un usable snatch cause it is their right! ..... Go figure

halfwit
05-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Right! ppl can drink and smoke themselves to death, but god forbid men can get treatment to look and feel more masculine. Sure, but they will give the freaks sex changes to grow boobs and a fucking un usable snatch cause it is their right! ..... Go figure

Ya know, that totally blows my mind when I think about it. Why is it guys that have total test numbers in the 400's are denied TRT, but a woman "born in the wrong body" can get put on no questions asked? There's something seriously wrong with the world today.