PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer for accused singer: steroids had ill effect

beanlicker
05-20-2013, 02:35 AM
The lawyer for a California heavy metal singer accused of trying to hire someone to kill his estranged wife says the singer's mind has been ravaged by steroid use.

The Associated Press /Originally published Friday, May 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM

VISTA, Calif. — The lawyer for a California heavy metal singer accused of trying to hire someone to kill his estranged wife says the singer's mind has been ravaged by steroid use.
U-T San Diego reports that the detail came to light during a Friday hearing for 32-year-old Timothy Lambesis, who has pleaded not guilty to solicitation for murder. A judge at the hearing reduced Lambesis' bail from $3 million to $2 million.

Prosecutors say Lambesis, frontman for Grammy-winning band "As I Lay Dying," paid $1,000 cash to an undercover detective posing as a hitman and gave instructions on how best to kill his wife.
Lambesis' attorney Thomas Warwick said in court that his client had gotten into body building and steroid use. He said Lambesis' thoughts were "devastatingly affected" by the drugs.

sofargone561
05-20-2013, 02:36 AM
lol oh boy it never worked before its going to work now? shit like this makes people think aas is soooo bad andits all false

beanlicker
05-20-2013, 02:40 AM
His thoughts were "devastatingly affected" by steroid use which caused him to hire someone to kill his estranged wife..........BULLSHIT!

If that were true, we would have a forum listing all the mother fuckers we shanked!

sofargone561
05-20-2013, 02:42 AM
lol exactly. and this is such a pussy move hiring someone to kill someone. if i hated my wife that bad to have her killed i would want to do it myself lol

TexxGearsRep
05-20-2013, 03:12 PM
That is insane who would be so dumb!

PAiN
05-20-2013, 08:04 PM
Lambesis' attorney Thomas Warwick said in court that his client had gotten into body building and steroid use. He said Lambesis' thoughts were "devastatingly affected" by the drugs.

BWAHAHAHA Fucking attorneys man. They will come up with some shit to win a court case.

Thesuperwallaby
05-20-2013, 11:45 PM
BWAHAHAHA Fucking attorneys man. They will come up with some shit to win a court case.

if anything aas would have made him feel better, depending on what he was running, but test and tren work way better than Prozac

i am not a doctor please do not stop taking your meds and doing steroids.... Everyone's physiology is different

Greenegorilla2
05-20-2013, 11:48 PM
It won't stick! People have tried that before! Google that shit son! He going to jail!

phfreak
05-22-2013, 12:11 AM
I knew that guy was on roids! Thats no excuse for murder.

legsnatch
05-24-2013, 08:07 PM
He'll be drumming on the bung now!

Sinister8547
11-23-2013, 05:50 AM
God, this is a prime example of a defense attourney that has zero ammunition for a defense and is grasping at straws.

315 BEAST
11-23-2013, 06:27 AM
hahahaha, fucking people..........just another bad rap for juice