PDA

View Full Version : Preferred GH shooting protocol

kuntrykok
05-21-2013, 06:28 PM
Ok guys, give me your suggested GH pinning frequency and why you think its best.....ED..... EOD....... 5 on 2 off. 46 years old looking to shoot 2 - 3 iu's per day for some fat loss and feeling good, not looking to bulk. Thanks in advance..... Go......

jdb3
05-21-2013, 06:31 PM
ED....5 on two off, stretches your gh out longer. Shoot in AM if doing once a day or split up dose and do one in AM and the other post

kuntrykok
05-21-2013, 06:32 PM
That's what I am leaning toward, to stretch it out as long as possible. Thanks JDB

49ER
05-21-2013, 06:42 PM
I do1.5 ius in my cock in the am and 1.5 balls pm Mon through Fri lol

Greenegorilla2
05-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Thinkin about trying some out !

toppjimie
05-21-2013, 06:54 PM
I do1.5 ius in my cock in the am and 1.5 balls pm Mon through Fri lol

49er..,lol..what kind of avitar is That?...lol

49ER
05-21-2013, 06:59 PM
49er..,lol..what kind of avitar is That?...lol

I know im sad I got a pm from someone that thought it was offensive so out of respect I changed it I have to find one that doesnt show "cooch"

toppjimie
05-21-2013, 07:12 PM
I know im sad I got a pm from someone that thought it was offensive so out of respect I changed it I have to find one that doesnt show "cooch"

Bro,lmao..,u mean a swinging "cooch"..,LOL..

49ER
05-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Lol they didnt like my naked squatting girl so maybe this is more acceptable

kuntrykok
05-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Go back to the previous avatar, it always was nice to see.

kuntrykok
05-22-2013, 03:09 PM
Do you alternate left ball and right ball?

49ER
05-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Do you alternate left ball and right ball?

Its important you alternate evenly keep a calendar and write it down or else one testicle will become way bigger than the other.
Same with the shaft do bottom middle then the head

Hermes
05-28-2013, 07:02 AM
When I first started I followed Datbtrue's old school protocol, funny enough it still seems to hold true.

Don't pin before bed, as you waste your dose since that's when your body produces it's own during sleep. If you are an early riser pin immediately half your daily dosage and don't consume any carbs for at least 30 mins.
If your thyroid function is solid or hash't diminished or changed drastically, you can run T-4 100mcgs per dose, this is awesome for keeping your metabolism on fire, and also helps with the bloating. In the afternoon, or postworkout, take your next dose, and if you would like run another small dose of T-4 100mcgs . Whatever you do, do not run T-3 as it cannibalizes the dose, T-4 also created a nice synergy with the GH making it more potent.

You will hear many say it's ok to take a 2 day break on Sat and Sun, but this is faulty, gh is out of your system in 24-48 hours, which is why you don't really hear about athletes testing positive for GH, the only time most test positive is because they were caught off guard by VADA. So it's better to run 2iu's everyday than 3 here 4 there and 2 days off to save money. While gh is typically more costly than other peps, and aas, it's even more costly when you don't have a solid protocol in order.

4-5 ius is a perfect dose which can be split up in the morning and pwo, if you ever have any more questions feel free, I would rather you get one kit and use it right, than buy 10 and blow your money.

H.

kuntrykok
06-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Thanks bro, solid advice!

dawun
06-09-2013, 03:08 PM
I'll say and ask your opinions here,because I don't want opend the same thread.
I'm new to the HGH usage,it will be the first time I use it.The cycle is planned for at least 6 months.
What do you think of my HGH protocol how is better and how is the best?
4iu all at once or 2iu morning 2 iu pwo? I will start with 4iu a day,7 days a week or 6 on 1 off. After 4iu,5iu,after 5iu 6iu,after 6iu 7 or 8iu,or after 6 iu, 8iu.

Big Moose
06-09-2013, 09:46 PM
I'll say and ask your opinions here,because I don't want opend the same thread.
I'm new to the HGH usage,it will be the first time I use it.The cycle is planned for at least 6 months.
What do you think of my HGH protocol how is better and how is the best?
4iu all at once or 2iu morning 2 iu pwo? I will start with 4iu a day,7 days a week or 6 on 1 off. After 4iu,5iu,after 5iu 6iu,after 6iu 7 or 8iu,or after 6 iu, 8iu.

What kind of GH are you using? I know that dose would be way too high for me - I use Serostim and Genotropin - on and off and at 4iu I start to feel the sides strongly....

dawun
06-10-2013, 08:51 PM
What kind of GH are you using? I know that dose would be way too high for me - I use Serostim and Genotropin - on and off and at 4iu I start to feel the sides strongly....

I'll use Norditropin,Hyge, or maybe Jintropin. What sides..?

ShortnWide
06-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Ok guys, give me your suggested GH pinning frequency and why you think its best.....ED..... EOD....... 5 on 2 off. 46 years old looking to shoot 2 - 3 iu's per day for some fat loss and feeling good, not looking to bulk. Thanks in advance..... Go......

Bro, there's many different protocols but in the end there mostly all ok. Depending on your goals and dosing plans is what helps lead you to the better choices. Try a few and see what you like.

You stated that your going for 2-3IU's daily and for fat loss so that cuts it down very quickly for options.
2IU's is the normal daily dose for a normal guy a bit low with natty GH so I would go with one of 2 ways:
1st - do what the Dr would usually say - shoot your 2-3UI's in one shot in the AM. 7 days a week.
2nd - would be do 1-1.5IU's in the am and 1-1-5IU in the PM or just everything in one shot once a day. If you want to save some money and just run it for 5 day on & 2 off instead of everyday that's ok. You won't have much to worry about as the levels of GH dropping for a few days isn't bad.

When I cut my dose is low and 1-2 times daily.
If I'm building I like to run it higher and shot 2-4 times daily depending on the day.
I always run my GH 7 days a week, that's just me.

ShortnWide
06-11-2013, 06:51 AM
I'll use Norditropin,Hyge, or maybe Jintropin. What sides..?

I think Big Moose means - the over all better feeling you get from GH, the finger and hand sensations, the nail and hair growth, and depending on your dose either fat will start to come off or on higher doses it complements your cycles for mass.

Also STAY away from Jin's bro........listen to me - BAD NEWS.

ODB
06-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I had good success and was able to run for 2.5 yrs going EOD (preferably on workout days) for some fat loss and feeling good.

IMO - Do the full 2-3ius 1st thing am.

jdb3
06-11-2013, 08:41 PM
5 days on 2 days off (to save $) either all in the AM or half in AM and half post workout

jdb3
06-11-2013, 08:42 PM
FUCK JINTROPON