PDA

View Full Version : elite veteran help needed

af86
05-21-2013, 08:18 PM
This is a question for guys who compete and really know their shit.I'm going to do a novice / amateur show in November. (1st time)I'm about to cruise for two or three months then 3 o 4 months outblast a very good cycle when I start dieting and cutting.My question is what's a VERY good pre competition cycle.ie. What kind of gear, how much of it and things like run peptides or not which kind of peptides, how much of. How to use clen. & t3 or dnp or pgcl6 if those are needed?Stats are27years old5'9 206 to 203 lbsAround 8 to 9 % bfI have a trainer that's helping me diet and condition / cut upbut he is a natural bb and not knowledgeable about gear.his first amateur show he placed 3rd. With out gear. Plead be detailed in your response thank you bro's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdb3
05-21-2013, 08:28 PM
I have done TONS of precontest runs...go look under JDB3 Labs under client pics....the JDB3 Champion, was my cycle run.....

So, your how many months away from contest?
What exactly are you cruising with?
When do you plan dieting?

af86
05-21-2013, 08:32 PM
6 months out
I'm cruising on 500 test e a week for two or three months
then blasting pre comp cycle 4 or 3 months out
Dieting starts three months out.

jdb3
05-21-2013, 08:43 PM
hmmmm.....lets see.. your at 9% now.....you mind injecting EOD? The main trick is manipuilating estr and decreasing water, and getting maximum hardness during last 5-6 weeks....BUT while dieting retaining as much mucle as possible.....i gotta get with a client but I will reply soon. What ester of test you plan running during "blast"

af86
05-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Propinate. Eod doesn't bother me.
And I'm 9 to 10% bf.

jdb3
05-22-2013, 03:38 AM
PM ME AND REMIND ME TO REPLY....JUST GOT IN AND HAVING PRAYER MEETING WITH WIFE!!!!!! Im a fan of Masteron DI-Prop, with Anavar, and some serious estro manipulation ,,,,,,If your at 9% bro your good to go......You could do long ester now and change up to prop 6 weeks out.....two weeks out reduce test to zero and keep masteron hot n heavy,.....Arimidex 3-4 weeks out and last week adex with tamofox .....also Im a fan aladactone 5 days out....50mg twice a day and day before 100mg night before, and 50mg a couple hours before morning prejudging....will give detail when ggot time , pm me reminder! Also...if you need to get started on dieting...I offer these services! :)

af86
05-22-2013, 05:49 AM
Any one else chime in!

af86
05-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Anyone else?

MuscleAddiction
05-22-2013, 02:08 PM
Well 500mg of Test E is not a cruise lol...that is a cycle brother. I don't want to step on JDB3 toes by any means as I will be looking into him for my shows in October & November...but I would suggest something along the lines of what I am running now as a test run...this would be for 8 weeks:

Test Prop 100mg EOD
Tren Ace 150mg EOD
Mast Prop 100mg EOD
Anavar 100mg ED

Considering you are at 9%, diet and cardio...and hard work...should get you down to what you need to be, which is why I am not opting for Winny...it will dry the fuck out of your joints to the point it will be miserable for you. The Tren and Var will give you the strength needed to push the weights while dieting, as well as keeping the muscle while stripping the little fat you have. I am also running Primo @ 600mg EW with the above and am loving it, but some do not like the pip it gives, but I enjoy pain so call me crazy!

This is just my suggestions...

jdb3
05-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Agreed....We have been having much success with 6 weeks out (test prop, Masteron prop, and tren ace), we opted out of winny and went the var route .....500 is not a cruise....unless your me! lol

jdb3
05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
1-2 weeks out, I like to drop the test or kkep it very minimal, I have found with high anabolic ratios, this creates an even more dramatic hardening effect, especially with masteron 600-750mg week and a little ace. Your not stepping on my toes brother! I love sharing experiences!

MuscleAddiction
05-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Just as I do...just want to keep respect forward my brother! This is our lifestyle, and I love helping and sharing knowledge when I can!

Gopro
05-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Good luck on your comp man!! JDB is the man when is comes to dieting and knowledge!

jdb3
05-23-2013, 07:17 PM
what type of duiritcs you plan on running? Are you going to elimiminate shakes and shit a week ot two out?