PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Court ordered Steroid TESTS??

HFO3
05-24-2013, 03:08 AM
Ok, the short story:

An ex from 10+ years ago is requesting I get AAS tested via the court system. I am on HRT and am not concerned about testing positive for test. Does anyone know what the AAS panel test consists of? have any of you ever been through any BS like this before? FWIW, I am 100% clean, I don't do drugs at all, I've already passed a saliva test for commonly used drugs. I know for certain she is going to fail her drug test, she won't take one and that only means she is using something. Any input is greatly appreciated...Thanks!!!

krustus
05-24-2013, 03:13 AM
sorry i got no advice... but that is fucked up, i never heard of anything like that... is this over custody or something like that?

HFO3
05-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Yes and No... it's for a modification of existing custody orders.

4everstrong
05-24-2013, 03:45 AM
Thats fucked up bro.

Jshredz
05-24-2013, 03:47 AM
Crazy shit bro.
I don't disclose my cycle use with my significant others. I'm married now and still keep that info to myself.
Things ever go with they'll use anything they can against you.

mizzou24
05-24-2013, 03:51 AM
Real fucked up!! Dammmmnnn

Gopro
05-24-2013, 03:52 AM
Damn, bitches be crazy!!! All sort of this stuff is going on!

texson
05-24-2013, 04:04 AM
stay at HRT levels. shouldn't be a prob.

HFO3
05-24-2013, 04:49 AM
stay at HRT levels. shouldn't be a prob.

are you saying they would only check my test levels? not the compounds a person has used? do you know someone that's been through this?

thank guys

HFO3
05-24-2013, 04:59 AM
I'm finding multiple sites talking about 10-17 different panels that are commonly tested with athletes. The question is what will a court ask for... Test levels? multi panel testing? anybody have any or know anyone who had this experience??

AndyL
05-24-2013, 05:16 AM
I'm finding multiple sites talking about 10-17 different panels that are commonly tested with athletes. The question is what will a court ask for... Test levels? multi panel testing? anybody have any or know anyone who had this experience??

Is the test your using have a doctor's prescription ? If so , your not doing anything illegal I can think of . I know things can get nasty when kids are involved and it sounds like she's trying to get whatever she can to go against you . I have a cousin that has 6 kids and his wife keeps holding off on the divorce because she may not receive alimony afterwards , and tries to bring to court as much crap against him as she can .

TexxGearsRep
05-24-2013, 12:16 PM
The court should not be able to test you for steroids. I know they will but I don't think its right.

Ok, the short story:

An ex from 10+ years ago is requesting I get AAS tested via the court system. I am on HRT and am not concerned about testing positive for test. Does anyone know what the AAS panel test consists of? have any of you ever been through any BS like this before? FWIW, I am 100% clean, I don't do drugs at all, I've already passed a saliva test for commonly used drugs. I know for certain she is going to fail her drug test, she won't take one and that only means she is using something. Any input is greatly appreciated...Thanks!!!

JM750
05-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Can you imagine? An Ex from 10 fucken yrs ago, still fucking Haunting him. Fucken cunts!

z82
05-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Doesn't the other party requesting the drug test have to pay for the test? If so doesn't the steroid test cost some major bucks?

grizzlylongcut
05-24-2013, 02:41 PM
i would ask your lawyer,what type of test they are going to request.also they have at home tests that are very cheap and they test for like 11 different compounds i would take a lok at them and see if there's anything you might test hot frohttp://www.amazon.com/At-Home-Steroid-Test-1-Count/dp/B001W6R1WGm

toppjimie
05-24-2013, 03:17 PM
have your lawyer tell your X To "stick it where the sun dont shine" bro! dont give them shit!

krustus
05-24-2013, 03:27 PM
The question is what will a court ask for... Test levels? multi panel testing? my guess is depends on how good her lawyer is... does he even care to know or research all the ways of testing? and shouldn't they have to disclose what test and details?

are you using or have been using compounds that are detectable for a while (deca)....

darksidefitness
05-24-2013, 05:30 PM
yep...by 2

Crazy shit bro.
I don't disclose my cycle use with my significant others. I'm married now and still keep that info to myself.
Things ever go with they'll use anything they can against you.

Misterb
05-24-2013, 06:29 PM
its damn expensive and they can tell to the metabolite level , Nadrolone ,Oxandrolone , trembolone .ect

Gopro
05-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Holy Shit^^^^Damn, they mean fucking business.

sofargone561
05-24-2013, 08:49 PM
wtf. woman are such shit heads. 10k cna probably solve this problem

texson
05-24-2013, 11:21 PM
are you saying they would only check my test levels? not the compounds a person has used? do you know someone that's been through this?

thank guys

well, don't know what else you do...im just talking about AASs. There is a thread on another board where this guy is in security and he's going to be tested. Im just going by what he said. He's looked into the matter.

the solution in that thread was a company that sells synthetic piss. if you want, I can get the link.

Greenegorilla2
05-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Never heard anything like that but the law is made for loop holes. U need a lawyer or else they will find a way to fuck you

sofargone561
05-25-2013, 01:26 AM
Never heard anything like that but the law is made for loop holes. U need a lawyer or else they will find a way to fuck you
yeah lawyer up asap, probably not even legal. just get the papers for your trt and show the judge and tell them to fuck off

joebob
05-25-2013, 03:28 AM
I have a friend who was busted selling steroids to police officers... the only testing he had to do was on his test levels? So my question is who paying for this test? have you been busted before for distribution or something? If this is just your ex tell her to blow it out her ass you might just need an attorney.

wallycn
05-25-2013, 03:37 AM
They will test for the most common stuff. Deca, winstrol, test, Dbol, etc. take a look at the home test at Walgreens and that will give you an idea.

trt
05-25-2013, 04:09 AM
wow women can be some bitter ass dirty bitches when they wanna be, that shit is just wrong

HFO3
05-25-2013, 08:40 AM
wow, thanks for all the great input:)
I have hired a lawyer and nope, I've never been in trouble for steroids... I'm pretty sure she's using HARD drugs and doesn't want to lose those monthly child support payments if she fails her court ordered drug test, at that point custody will be modified and she will have supervised visits...
It seems to me she is only concerned for herself and has been hell bent on causing me harm in any way she can for the last decade+.

keith1569
05-25-2013, 02:49 PM
You can always try pming a mod on that board with the links where u want specific posts deleted and they can take core of that for you..

toppjimie
05-25-2013, 03:58 PM
wow, thanks for all the great input:)
I have hired a lawyer and nope, I've never been in trouble for steroids... I'm pretty sure she's using HARD drugs and doesn't want to lose those monthly child support payments if she fails her court ordered drug test, at that point custody will be modified and she will have supervised visits...
It seems to me she is only concerned for herself and has been hell bent on causing me harm in any way she can for the last decade+. Not to mention she has tried every known method of parent alienation, actually, I think she even made up a few new ones... Her hatred and maliciousness will inevitably come back to destroy her before this is over
i will keep my brothers informed here, so check back often if you wanna hear the details. I know she doesn't know about this forum, but she is claiming her info comes from a forum that we all know... I offered any dollar amount the admin/owner, to temove the posts and pics and delete the account... he has ignored the offer so far... I said just name iypur price and ill pay it...I dont have incriminating evidence, i just prefer it all be gone. I I don't understand why he would nt do that??? Whatever...it's in panama and its aforum, anyone can creat accounts and write, post and play videos, proving who did it is the question.

Damn Brother,Your X Sounds like some Psycho Bitch! But i wouldnt worry about your Identity Here.This is a PRIVATE SITE!!There are Priviacy Laws that Protect that!! Lower courts wont go though getting supenia's and Warrants to justify it.Your Wacky X will have a very hard time trying That and the Boards Admin will make sure of that. She can claim all the fuck she wants,but the Reality is She dont have a leg to stand on if she's trying to found you here Brother!

HFO3
07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Since I feel so welcomed tonight, I will share the outcome of this nasty situation. I am now the sole conservator with full custody over my oldest son and my little princess.

For anyone who is interested, family court tests for all these different compounds, I copied from the accutrace website.

Specimens are tested and confirmed for probenecid (a drug somewhat effective in blocking the urinary excretion of some steroids).
Anabolic Agents
Our testing methods can detect all of these variants of anabolic steroids:
Bolasterone Metabolite
Boldenone Metabolite
Clenbuterol
Clostebol Metabolite
Danazol and/or Metabolite
DHCMT(Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone) Metabolite
Dihydrotestosterone
Dromostanolone and/or Metabolite
Ethylestrenol/Norethandrolone Metabolite
FluoxymesteroneMetabolite
Formebolone Metabolite
Furazabol Metabolite
Mesterolone and/or Metabolite
Methandienone (Dianabol/Methandrostenolone) Metabolite
Methandriol and/orMetabolite
Methenolone and/or Metabolite
MethyltestosteroneMetabolite
Mibolerone Metabolite
Nandrolone/Norandrostendione/Norandrostendiol Metabolite
Oxandrolone and/or Metabolite
Oxymesterone
Oxymetholone Metabolite
Stanozolol Metabolite
Testosterone/Androstendione/Androstendiol/DHEA (T/E Ratio > 6)

MuscleAddiction
07-11-2013, 05:26 AM
Since I feel so welcomed tonight, I will share the outcome of this nasty situation. I am now the sole conservator with full custody over my oldest son and my little princess.

For anyone who is interested, family court tests for all these different compounds, I copied from the accutrace website;

We offer steroid drug testing panels

Specimens are tested and confirmed for probenecid (a drug somewhat effective in blocking the urinary excretion of some steroids).
Anabolic Agents
Our testing methods can detect all of these variants of anabolic steroids:
Bolasterone Metabolite
Boldenone Metabolite
Clenbuterol
Clostebol Metabolite
Danazol and/or Metabolite
DHCMT(Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone) Metabolite
Dihydrotestosterone
Dromostanolone and/or Metabolite
Ethylestrenol/Norethandrolone Metabolite
FluoxymesteroneMetabolite
Formebolone Metabolite
Furazabol Metabolite
Mesterolone and/or Metabolite
Methandienone (Dianabol/Methandrostenolone) Metabolite
Methandriol and/orMetabolite
Methenolone and/or Metabolite
MethyltestosteroneMetabolite
Mibolerone Metabolite
Nandrolone/Norandrostendione/Norandrostendiol Metabolite
Oxandrolone and/or Metabolite
Oxymesterone
Oxymetholone Metabolite
Stanozolol Metabolite
Testosterone/Androstendione/Androstendiol/DHEA (T/E Ratio > 6)

Damn...thorough!

HFO3
07-11-2013, 05:30 AM
Damn...thorough!

Yep, I had to submit 10 minutes after court. I use deca, test and anavar legally via HRT clinic.

Gopro
07-11-2013, 05:51 AM
So what is the out come? You get busted or the HRT clinic papers hold up?

HFO3
07-11-2013, 05:56 AM
So what is the out come? You get busted or the HRT clinic papers hold up?

Fuck yeah, I'm 100% legit. I won full and sole custody of my oldest son and my little girl bro! HRT IS 100% legal, expensive but legal. 30count 50mg anavar was 500 bucks. Lol

I saved prescription bottles with my names on them, they never even asked for them.

Gopro
07-11-2013, 06:20 AM
Fuck yeah man, now thats what i like to hear!!! Congrats. Did your ex get busted or have a court ordered drug test??

TheTrain
07-11-2013, 07:39 AM
I had a similar but different custody issue. A prescription carries a lot of weight with courts.