PDA

View Full Version : Estro control help adex or Anastrozole

luckyluke_80
05-26-2013, 02:21 AM
So I've had some small estro problems before. I'm running Test Prop 400wk, Test E 500wk, & NPP 400 wk. I had a small lump behind nipple and they were very sensitive 2 wks into cycle.....Ran a low dose of Letro and go rid of them all within 5 days. No Signs of prolactin issues either.

My question is I want to keep my Estro down but I don't want it to be killed. The Letro killed my estro and is hard on joints so I would rather rely on something else and save the letro if things got worse.

I have Prami (for prolactin), Adex, and Anastrozole. What have you all ran to help control estro but not hurt gains and kill it?

Thanks Bros!!

Smoove
05-26-2013, 02:35 AM
Arimidex 1/2 mg every 3-4 days seems to work for me. I am going to do a testosterone blood work cause I'm curious about this TS400 I'm on and am also gonna have estrogen checked to see if I'm dialing in correctly.

luckyluke_80
05-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Let me know what you find out.

Thanks!

4everstrong
05-26-2013, 02:44 AM
Arimidex 1/2 mg every 3-4 days seems to work for me. I am going to do a testosterone blood work cause I'm curious about this TS400 I'm on and am also gonna have estrogen checked to see if I'm dialing in correctly.

THis ^^

sofargone561
05-26-2013, 02:45 AM
adex has an estro rebound though once you stop taking it. aromasin is a good one to take as well. i pop back and fourth between the 2. but i like aromasin

spraynpray
05-26-2013, 03:40 AM
Adex and Anastrozole are the same thing. Having said that, that's my AI of choice.

sofargone561
05-26-2013, 03:47 AM
didnt know that^ lol to many damn names for the shit

Misterb
05-26-2013, 03:47 AM
Aromasin is the best , unless you're on tren but first about straight aromatizing compounds I prefer aromasin since is a permanent enzyme binding , no rebound, it's also a steroidal drug that lowers shbg there by increasing free test

if you're on tren then I like letro since it also can reduce progesterone enzymes

pulooooooo
05-26-2013, 11:06 PM
I would go with aromasin 12.5 e3d. When i took adex had a big impact on my lipid leves. They went really high. Or it could just be me..

sofargone561
05-26-2013, 11:14 PM
Aromasin is the best , unless you're on tren but first about straight aromatizing compounds I prefer aromasin since is a permanent enzyme binding , no rebound, it's also a steroidal drug that lowers shbg there by increasing free test

if you're on tren then I like letro since it also can reduce progesterone enzymes
isnt letro strong as fuck and toxic as hell though? wouldnt dex or aromasin with caber be a better option?

kuntrykok
05-26-2013, 11:15 PM
1/2 mg Adex ed on Test > 500 mgs per week, 1 mg Adex per day > 1000 mgs per week. It's what works for me, but everyone is different. Sometimes you just gotta dial it in w/ bloodwork to find the sweet spot.

Thesuperwallaby
05-26-2013, 11:19 PM
I alway make sure to have mast in my cycle.... It's def worth the price.... A lot of people say use it for cutting and blah blah which isn't incorrect, but I won't run a cycle without mast.... Just kind of puts any chance of gyno to rest...... Having said that I would lean toward aromasin

jurgensplurgen
05-26-2013, 11:20 PM
arimidex has approx a 48hr half life, so ive been taking a half mg eod, I wouldnt go longer than two days between doses, I noticed that when i waited 4 I seemed to get a little estro rebound.. nips puffed up and got super sensitive, more emotional. The. 5mg seems to be a good balance for me, sex drive is still super high, but im on around 700 total test per week.

JM750
05-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Adex and Anastrozole are the same thing. Having said that, that's my AI of choice.

Exactly.

Smoove
05-26-2013, 11:40 PM
I alway make sure to have mast in my cycle.... It's def worth the price.... A lot of people say use it for cutting and blah blah which isn't incorrect, but I won't run a cycle without mast.... Just kind of puts any chance of gyno to rest...... Having said that I would lean toward aromasin

This is very interesting to me. Would you go further in detail? Not intending on hijacking the thread either! If you wanna pm it that's cool

Thesuperwallaby
05-26-2013, 11:57 PM
This is very interesting to me. Would you go further in detail? Not intending on hijacking the thread either! If you wanna pm it that's cool

Pmed u, so we don't hijack the thread

youngtricep98
05-27-2013, 06:06 PM
aromasin > adex imo...plus it helps release a small amount of igf