PDA

View Full Version : gdl burned me (SCAMMER)

peewee
05-27-2013, 12:05 AM
OK guys I know there are some of you who are on other boards that still may use his services. Just so you know I got burned. He still owes me a bottle of tren. I know that isn't a lot but I asked him AGAIN when it was coming and he said its on its way now then offered me a bunch of gear up front to move for him. Real shady sounding. Wants to stick me with a bunch of bunk and have to answer to pissed off people. I'm just passing this along Cuz I know he has done this before but I didn't know if I believed it. It wouldn't be too bad if something came up but he keeps lying and saying its on its way and like an idiot I keep checking the mail. I figure if he was gonna burn me be a man about it. Just passing it along. I'll only use sponcers here from now on.

JM750
05-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Who is GDL

sofargone561
05-27-2013, 12:10 AM
well i do no that he has had some issues lately but i thought everyone got taken care of. but then again i dont really follow gdl anymore. sorry u got burned brother. IMO charge it to the game and find another source. 1 bottle of tren it could be a lot worse you know? i look at it this way. I gave my "friend 40 bucks" and now he dodges me every chance he gets. If it only cost me $40 bucks to get someone like that out of my life then i got off cheap. you should look at your situation the same way

sofargone561
05-27-2013, 12:11 AM
Who is GDL
lab on another board

bronco
05-27-2013, 12:16 AM
OK guys I know there are some of you who are on other boards that still may use his services. Just so you know I got burned. He still owes me a bottle of tren. I know that isn't a lot but I asked him AGAIN when it was coming and he said its on its way now then offered me a bunch of gear up front to move for him. Real shady sounding. Wants to stick me with a bunch of bunk and have to answer to pissed off people. I'm just passing this along Cuz I know he has done this before but I didn't know if I believed it. It wouldn't be too bad if something came up but he keeps lying and saying its on its way and like an idiot I keep checking the mail. I figure if he was gonna burn me be a man about it. Just passing it along. I'll only use sponcers here from now on.

Best advice I can give you is stay away

49ER
05-27-2013, 12:16 AM
well i do no that he has had some issues lately but i thought everyone got taken care of. but then again i dont really follow gdl anymore. sorry u got burned brother. IMO charge it to the game and find another source. 1 bottle of tren it could be a lot worse you know? i look at it this way. I gave my "friend 40 bucks" and now he dodges me every chance he gets. If it only cost me $40 bucks to get someone like that out of my life then i got off cheap. you should look at your situation the same way

Wise words from bronx tale lol

sofargone561
05-27-2013, 12:20 AM
haha love that movie. so much truth in that though. how can you not agree. $40 bucks and i lost that little fag. i thought i was helping someone out and he dicked me but it was worth it.

JM750
05-27-2013, 12:21 AM
I'll only use sponcers here from now on.
In this game, nothing is 100% There are good and bad sponsors everywhere. Including here. Just look what that asshole Rhino did to us.

I do agree, a bottle of tren is a cheap way to get rid of someone.

49ER
05-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Ill take a loss of a bottle of tren over $700 anytime lol

Hybrid
05-27-2013, 12:31 AM
Lol yeah he fronted me a bunch of bunk shit too,Hes what you call a selective scammer,hell send you 10 bottles knowing your gonna grab the two fullest ones for yourself,and underdose the rest of the shit,then exactly,you got pissed off customers telling me his HCG is powdered creatine.Cut stack with no tren.I was never out to scam him,he was out to screw me and all my people over.I have done thousands and thousands of dollars of business just with people in the community and there has never been a problem,so I get the benefit of the doubt while he has the claims about him constantly,but people that dont even wanna say anything out in public cause they dont feel like dealing with GDLs ability to sit on a computer and talk shit 24/7.

JM750
05-27-2013, 12:35 AM
Rule #1
Sponsors do not front gear. So this alone should trigger an alarm.

sofargone561
05-27-2013, 12:36 AM
In this game, nothing is 100% There are good and bad sponsors everywhere. Including here. Just look what that asshole Rhino did to us.

I do agree, a bottle of tren is a cheap way to get rid of someone.
this^ you never know. one guy could be on top best gear ever for 5 years srtraight and one day say fcuk it and run off with everyones money or sell a whole bunch of fake shit. you just never no. its a huge gamble with anything in this life style. u really never know. as he said look at rhino. ive lost about 1k to bunk shit from a guy that used to be on here as well. u never really know

sofargone561
05-27-2013, 12:37 AM
Rule #1
well not to randoms. ive been "helped out" before but i was preiviosuly a loyal customer and close with the lab so if he dont know you like that then yes i would be very weary about this

jurgensplurgen
05-27-2013, 12:44 AM
Who is GDL

exactly. And thats how it should be

JM750
05-27-2013, 12:46 AM
exactly. And thats how it should be

​LOL... good one.

Greenegorilla2
05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Stay away from that dude...

peewee
05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Yes guys I agree. Hybrid this was for you somewhat. I remember your experience with him and I didn't know what to think but I know for sure your telling the truth Cuz he tried the same shit with me. Yeah its part of it. I got burned by rhino too. I just want to pass this along Cuz I don't want anyone else getting burned. This all started months ago before I was on BOP. I got a new home with better sponcers.

Hybrid
05-27-2013, 12:56 AM
It is what it is,I should have listened to everyone telling me not to deal with him,I mean I didnt lose any money really,just looked like a real idiot for backing him for him to turn around and try and screw me for no reason,the gear he had given me in the past was great stuff,one day he just decided he was gonna give me a bunch of underdosed shit and assumed I wouldnt know it.It was all different colors and levels though,but was supposed to be the same compound.I will never deal with some dude who lies so much he cant even keep his stories straight.Bragging about doing 8 cc's of tren in 1 night and shit,dudes a straight fucktard,I cant believe I was risking my life pinning something that a retard like that was cooking up.Im lucky I didnt turn out as fucking retarded as he is.

peewee
05-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Rule #1

Exactly!!!! He asked how much could I move in 5 days. That way he gets his money in 5 days and I'm stuck answering to bunk shit. You can't send my tren that I paid for but your gonna send me a bunch of gear on front. Good sponcers don't have to do that. That's how I KNEW I got burned and had to pass this along.

PAiN
05-27-2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks for posting.

This is why he is in the scammer section here.

Go read the other threads about him here and see for yourself.

Stay away from him and any board he is on.

He is a HUGE security risk to our community. He is also an info collector so anyone who has ordered from him he keeps their info to use against them.

texson
05-27-2013, 01:45 AM
If it only cost me $40 bucks to get someone like that out of my life then i got off cheap. you should look at your situation the same way

well said.

and your not even from texas. go figure.

JM750
05-27-2013, 01:50 AM
well said.

and your not even from texas. go figure.

Bwwhahahaha

texson
05-27-2013, 01:50 AM
hate hearing this shit. but really, its comes with the territory, i am afraid.

but like sfg said, consider yourself lucky. got an ongoing thread elsewhere where the member got burned for 910.00 by someone we know.

texson
05-27-2013, 01:54 AM
fuking parasites.

ram97!
05-27-2013, 02:00 AM
Everything that we need right here on bop no need to go elsewhere......

BIGBOSS
05-27-2013, 02:03 AM
Stranger Danger! He was trying to lure me in a looooooooong time ago. He was just to nice for me.
Offering a lot of stuff up front. I never took anything or bought in. Thank god I didn't.

Smoove
05-27-2013, 02:07 AM
Rule #1

I've had one on here send out gear before I paid him. He was just really trying to get the TA time really good. He was basing it off my rep on this board.
Just goes to show what kind of rep THIS BOARD has and Pain and whoever else has a part in selecting the dudes who are approved on this board.
Some really good dudes on here

peewee
05-27-2013, 02:16 AM
Yeah smooth. That's different and understandable. This wasn't him sending me what I paid for . He was wanting to send me as much as I could move in 5 days. There is accountability on this board. Seller or buyer. If you stiff someone you will be called out. I like that

Smoove
05-27-2013, 02:23 AM
So far this board has the most legit sponsors I ever dealt with. I am a member of another board where you have to pay to get to see the suppliers. Alin is one listed there even though he is a huge scammer. The feedback on him is horrible but he still remains as a source. A lot of great guys on that board but I got issues with a scammer being listed as a sponsor.
Way different over here. There is accountability and that's a good thing

4everstrong
05-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Sorry to hear about your lost bro. Thanks for the heads up!

Hybrid
05-27-2013, 12:12 PM
That dude can collect my info and use it IF he wants to,lmao....in fact I dare him.I had the stuff sitting in this box untouched,it never even occured to me to check the stuff because he had been fine in the past.I had gotten him a few sales and he had given me some bad ass gear.The dude just out of nowhere starts calling me disloyal and is like fuck you,you wanna get slick with me pay me now....So a red flag goes off in my head,I check the gear on the spot and realize its all different levels and colors,so I write him back and tell him I will chuck his shit in the gulf of mexico.He tried to straight super lube fuck me and instead getting burned.Thats what you get faggot,and as long as I am around I will make sure everyone knows what a fuckboy you are,Ill be fucking up your profits from here on,Your a disgrace to MEN in general,fucking pussyboy.

grim
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Been warning about GDL for ages,,,,,,

TexasAQHA
07-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Interesting to see this thread I do not stop by here much these days. Too busy to keep up with all the boards... I have used GDL for about 2 years and have has no issues... Tren is pretty easy to tell if it is bunk... If you are on a high dose then your blood pressure should elevate and you might see indications of this when you can easily make your gums bleed... You urine should look as though you are dehydrated, and most people get night sweats and even nightmares while on the stuff......
So far everything I see is gtg...... just sayin

z82
07-02-2013, 06:23 PM
To many ifs and or buts to risk with this guy. Heard bad things on another board as well. Not everyone responds to tren the same. Some have minimal to no sides while others cant even touch the vial it came in.

Gopro
07-02-2013, 06:44 PM
I've had one on here send out gear before I paid him. He was just really trying to get the TA time really good. He was basing it off my rep on this board.
Just goes to show what kind of rep THIS BOARD has and Pain and whoever else has a part in selecting the dudes who are approved on this board.
Some really good dudes on here

Same here, didnt even pay for the stuff yet and it showed up on my door step in 2 days!!! Needless to say i paid the Great man, but he was stand up when it came down to it!!! Shipping before you pay, now thats service, and I KNOW for a fact all the stuff he sent me was fucking bomb!!! I love BOP>>>>>:)

Gopro
07-02-2013, 06:49 PM
To many ifs and or buts to risk with this guy. Heard bad things on another board as well. Not everyone responds to tren the same. Some have minimal to no sides while others cant even touch the vial it came in.

Im that second one, even at only 50mgs EOD i cant handle it at night without some sleeping pills and *****...lol...but i do love it!!!

grim
07-02-2013, 08:59 PM
even if his stuff was golden you gotta be a grade a moron to do business with that info collecting scammer

Boltbreaker
07-02-2013, 09:56 PM
even if his stuff was golden you gotta be a grade a moron to do business with that info collecting scammer

EXACTLY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TexasAQHA
07-02-2013, 10:29 PM
I agree, but have to be an even bigger moron for leaving your information out there where it can be found using Google, and then believing that GDL somehow got it any other way....
I can tell you that MOST people know me. I have been on the boards since the days of dialing bulletin boards looking for source lists that you could download to your Commodore 64...
Days of Finaject and such... anyways, there are many scammers, and many ugls that get tagged as scammers. The only good policy is not to spend all your dough in one place and
never get too comfortable with someone that you think is gtg.
The guy that accused GDL of collecting info had his pictures, address, and stuff posted on a stupid Gamer website. He came in here causing trouble, three of us on this board looked him up.. 2 of us were mods here at the time, and we sent the info to GDL.

simple as that.

just saying.
I have seen sources come and go, some start out amazing and then flicker out, some come in and never go away, while others see to come out of nowhere and then blow all the boards away. It is what it is

TexasAQHA
07-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Same here, didnt even pay for the stuff yet and it showed up on my door step in 2 days!!! Needless to say i paid the Great man, but he was stand up when it came down to it!!! Shipping before you pay, now thats service, and I KNOW for a fact all the stuff he sent me was fucking bomb!!! I love BOP>>>>>:)

Hell GDL sent gear out to brothers who were scammed from another lab just to help them out...
I am not trying to say GDL is all that, but actions speak loud....

that being said, pick a Source, any Source and type their name in and the word scammer... they all get bad names and we know for a fact that most on this board are solid...

I am going back silent... peace out

xmuscle
07-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I still beleave he was some how related to Icon when icon scammed everyone with his 50% off deal...just my gut feeling

grim
07-02-2013, 11:12 PM
I still beleave he was some how related to Icon when icon scammed everyone with his 50% off deal...just my gut feeling
not a gut feeling his IP's MATCHED.
they are either the same exact person or very, very close using the same net connection.

grim
07-02-2013, 11:15 PM
so you gave gdl info a known info collector, a known scammer, and so much more?
WOW

BTW I myself proved GDL is an info collector AND matched his IP address with Icon/Elite

There is no doubt he is an old scammer AND info collector..

xmuscle
07-02-2013, 11:21 PM
when i seen icons big sale I knew it was to good to b true.

Diesel22
07-02-2013, 11:38 PM

dang bro im sorry. i fucking hate that shit...supposed to be bros here.

TexasAQHA
07-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Never said I new everything, and i for one hate it more than anything I have
been people get scammed. i personally have been scammed more than I want to think about.
I know that when you do people wrong, it WILL come back to haunt you, if not here on earth,
the certainly by God himself.

I never had any dealing with this Icon dude.. but I did deal directly with GDL on many things and all I can say is simply this... I always got way more than I paid for, and everything i got showed results. If he indeed went rogue... then it was certainly not during the time I was dealing with him.

and again I would always be careful with anyone and everyone i deal with. There are several highly active sources that have failed to meet their commitments to me, one of them was from this board. The owners of this Board no who I am , and they know i do not bullshit around. Burn me once... shame on you... Burn me twice Oh hell no

@Grim Interesting picture by your name. 2b1ask1?

grim
07-03-2013, 11:04 PM
the pic was a joke tbh...
Ask Pain about GDL....
you are playing with fire.

jdb3
07-04-2013, 12:14 AM
the pic was a joke tbh...
Ask Pain about GDL....
you are playing with fire.

....yep x2

TexasAQHA
07-04-2013, 05:10 AM
Pain shoot me a PM bro

BIGBOSS
07-04-2013, 05:16 AM
Wooow!.I.can't.believe.those.3 letters are.coming.again.

www.37
07-04-2013, 08:11 AM
If it only cost me $40 bucks to get someone like that out of my life then i got off cheap. you should look at your situation the same way

That is a great way to think.

sensitivenips
07-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Wooow!.I.can't.believe.those.3 letters are.coming.again.

lol thats how he types.

i dont believe gdl is a scammer, hes helped me out at one time, and ive seen him stick his neck out for other dudes, the guy has been around for a couple of years, but for some reason maybe due to his attitude some guys just dont like him. everyones free to state their opinion so heres mine.

PAiN
07-08-2013, 08:34 PM
lol thats how he types.

i dont believe gdl is a scammer, hes helped me out at one time, and ive seen him stick his neck out for other dudes, the guy has been around for a couple of years, but for some reason maybe due to his attitude some guys just dont like him. everyones free to state their opinion so heres mine.

You can believe whatever you want, but we have posted and shown proof several times he is a scammer and INFO collector which is even worse than a scammer. Any board that would allow him on or anyone that uses him is crazy and good luck to anyone who doesn't believe the facts.

He has already been caught trying to source under different handles at boards he has been banned from.

We also caught him trying to cover up the fact that pyes a child molester and owner of IJ was busted and that LE seized his computers. He lied and said it never happened and wanted to keep the board open and not let anyone know about what happened and risk our entire communities safety for his own financial gain. I know first hand of this as well as grim and many others and we have posted the proof before.

For that reason alone if you deal with someone like that you have to be retarded.

I would haul ass from any board that he is even allowed on because he pays off board owners to have full control and even more info on the members to use against them. he even is allowed to use the MOD and Admin accounts to edit his forums and ban whoever he wants who doesn't agree with him.

Good luck to anyone that doesn't believe the warnings.