PDA

View Full Version : sust brewing?

bigcheeze37
05-29-2013, 09:50 PM
just wondering if brewing sust is hard to do. Looking to brew some but want it pip free or as close as i culd to pip. thanks guys in advance

Gopro
05-29-2013, 10:03 PM
From what i have read on home brew sust, it is alot harder to brew if you dont know what you are doing, and has to be done in certain orders.

jurgensplurgen
05-29-2013, 11:15 PM
many sources sell sust powder already blended, from what ive heatd the fact that it has a little of a bunch of esters s helps it hold okay without crashing. I would probably go slightly. higher on the solvents than usual for a first batch of then cut with more oil if it has pip. But i do that with any new batch till im comfortable with it.

overburdened
05-29-2013, 11:32 PM
just wondering if brewing sust is hard to do. Looking to brew some but want it pip free or as close as i culd to pip. thanks guys in advance

Sust is going to have some pip, regardless of what solvents or oils you use, simply due to the short esters in it. If you are used to injections, it's not too bad with the right oil as a carrier(the type of oil and percentage of solvents CAN make a difference in the amount of pip, to a degree... It can't make short esters not hurt though)...
My favorite carrier oil is cottonseed, it seems to be FAR more smooth than any other oil! For the smoothest sust possible, 2% BA/20% BB is going to be the solvent ratios/amts you will want to use... It can be made with less bb, but it's not going to be as thin, and will be slightly more painful. You can always make it at 200mg/ml, instead of 250, and it will have a little less pip..
As far as directions on brewing it, there's a brewing 101 sticky that I wrote in the homebrew section.. that should break it down for you pretty well... If you have other questions, feel free to pm me... Or write them in this post, and I'll answer them for everyone... Do still pm me if you ask a question in the post, I have several sites I have to go through daily, and don't have the time or means to do more than quickly scan the sites and check pms... But I am always happy to post on anything anyone brings to my attention!

Hope that helps some, good luck bro!
Also, if that is as2 sust, let us know how you like it under that subforum!

4everstrong
05-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Sust is going to have some pip, regardless of what solvents or oils you use, simply due to the short esters in it. If you are used to injections, it's not too bad with the right oil as a carrier(the type of oil and percentage of solvents CAN make a difference in the amount of pip, to a degree... It can't make short esters not hurt though)...
My favorite carrier oil is cottonseed, it seems to be FAR more smooth than any other oil! For the smoothest sust possible, 2% BA/20% BB is going to be the solvent ratios/amts you will want to use... It can be made with less bb, but it's not going to be as thin, and will be slightly more painful. You can always make it at 200mg/ml, instead of 250, and it will have a little less pip..
As far as directions on brewing it, there's a brewing 101 sticky that I wrote in the homebrew section.. that should break it down for you pretty well... If you have other questions, feel free to pm me... Or write them in this post, and I'll answer them for everyone... Do still pm me if you ask a question in the post, I have several sites I have to go through daily, and don't have the time or means to do more than quickly scan the sites and check pms... But I am always happy to post on anything anyone brings to my attention!

Hope that helps some, good luck bro!
Also, if that is as2 sust, let us know how you like it under that subforum!

Im running Sust right now and dont have any Pip what so ever! The Sust i have is Smooth!!!

grizzlylongcut
05-30-2013, 01:45 AM
ive made sust a few times, i personally like to use 2% ba,10%bb,10% bs. i dissolve my short esters first since they take a little higher temp,then add the longer esters.. i also dont make a true sust i do 75 prop 100 iso, 100 te. comes out painless

jurgensplurgen
05-30-2013, 01:47 AM
whats the 10 percent BS?

jdb3
05-30-2013, 01:48 AM
BS???

grizzlylongcut
05-30-2013, 01:50 AM
its , benzyl salicylate

jurgensplurgen
05-30-2013, 02:51 PM
makes sense. whats the difference for you with the salycate?

jurgensplurgen
05-30-2013, 03:36 PM
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19338011/
interesting study on it. primarily a solvent used tondissolve crystalline powders in cosmetics. apparently it smells good as well. this could be a great addition if not wanting to use eo

keith1569
05-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Sust is easy to make up bro
2%ba 20%bb and your set.. Go with 200 or 250mg/ml and you will be good. There will be some pip but it won't be bad.

jdb3
05-30-2013, 06:53 PM
Sust is easy to make up bro
2%ba 20%bb and your set.. Go with 200 or 250mg/ml and you will be good. There will be some pip but it won't be bad.
hmmmm.....2/20 with up too 300mg/mL is uusually no PIP! .2u filter,

Boltbreaker
06-02-2013, 03:35 PM
The Sust I just ran out of was painless and I was taking sut 325 at 975 per week no PIP

overburdened
06-11-2013, 03:37 AM
I personally like mine at 350mg/ml, but that is crippling to some... I think it's more because of the EO than the potency myself, because it doesn't seem to matter if they mix it with other aas, to 'water it down'... it nails them either way... and it's only a very small percentage of people that it REALLY nails

grizzlylongcut
06-11-2013, 04:03 AM
[QUOTE=jurgensplurgen;122943]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19338011/
interesting study on it. primarily a solvent used tondissolve crystalline powders in cosmetics. apparently it smells good as well. this could be a great addition if not wanting to use eo[/QUOTE

yes,i dont use EO just never liked how it would eat up rubber stoppers.an old school source by the name of legion turned me onto it. he would use it in his high dosed blends

overburdened
06-11-2013, 06:39 AM
[QUOTE=jurgensplurgen;122943]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19338011/
interesting study on it. primarily a solvent used tondissolve crystalline powders in cosmetics. apparently it smells good as well. this could be a great addition if not wanting to use eo[/QUOTE

yes,i dont use EO just never liked how it would eat up rubber stoppers.an old school source by the name of legion turned me onto it. he would use it in his high dosed blends
It does make it possible to make some REALLY high dose gear... and, if you can tolerate EO, the gear has less bite when it's used(which is still a LOT of bite when you are talking about 400+mg/ml...) It comes in handy if you are running several oils in a cycle, it makes it possible to keep your injection volume to a somewhat tolerable amount of oil...

Enigmatic707
06-11-2013, 05:06 PM
I personally like mine at 350mg/ml, but that is crippling to some... I think it's more because of the EO than the potency myself, because it doesn't seem to matter if they mix it with other aas, to 'water it down'... it nails them either way... and it's only a very small percentage of people that it REALLY nails

I'm one of those people- I've come to the conclusion that people like me are simply "allergic" to Proprionaic acid- not that it's simply a shirt ester, but that it has a bad reaction to our blood chemistry.

I can not touch TestP but I can shoot TestA all day which is even shorter. I'm telling you there is something unique about proprionaic acid that fucks some people up.

overburdened
06-11-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm one of those people- I've come to the conclusion that people like me are simply "allergic" to Proprionaic acid- not that it's simply a shirt ester, but that it has a bad reaction to our blood chemistry.

I can not touch TestP but I can shoot TestA all day which is even shorter. I'm telling you there is something unique about proprionaic acid that fucks some people up.

This is 100% true... I've known a few people that have this same issue...