PDA

View Full Version : The latest results on HGH are in frokm two different companies.....

gator-mclusky
06-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Id like to congratulate Muscle Booster and Blaster with having Human Recombinant HGH that met and /or exceeded the the Pharmaceutical industries standards. These levels were detected at a higher indication than 20ng/dl which throughout the community is considered by most the standard to be met.

I will not get into specific numbers as that can be found out by purchasing and using but know that these two products are legitimate HGH.

I believe I have two more to do this upcoming week and one re-tested that came back like 11,7.

In the case of numbers being below the Medical requirements and industry standards the company will be notified and a discussion will ensue on what their plan is and ours as we can not and will not allow a Lab to sell underdosed Products?

I look frwd to testing these gents and getting back with you all......

Gopro
06-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Good to know and thanks for the info man. Love seeing post like these.

jdb3
06-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Gator is the man!

bionic redneck
06-01-2013, 11:40 AM
thanks brudda great lookin out for us as always......

gator-mclusky
06-02-2013, 06:11 AM
Cheers. Myself and an associate will be testing. The only thing we want is for all of us to get real stuff. Thats it. Ive been mentioning having test on HGH for a couple yrs but I only started it last yr. Now my hard earned money and yours is on the line and I aint sending it to some cat gettin fat on my dough.

All we ask for is the real deal. I know you will be following Bionic as you like keeping abreast to the latest in our community.

mizzou24
06-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Gator what hgh r u running from muscle booster??

gator-mclusky
06-02-2013, 06:24 AM
Ill have to check I believe they were the brown tops windmill on em. Hyges I believe,

PAiN
06-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Never doubted them for a sec.

MB has been good to go since he started and I have known blaster for years. He is a good friend of mine and wouldn't sell anything he wouldn't use himself.

Smoove
06-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks for testing bro! Testing and posting results helps us all by keeping sponsors on top of it. I seriously don't think any sponsor here would deliberately try to pass off bunk stuff but shitt happens you know, sometimes out of there control.
Good job man

1tuffcookie
06-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Indeed I think this is a great way to keep the suppliers honest and the community happy. A win win for all

Big Moose
06-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Never doubted them for a sec.

MB has been good to go since he started and I have known blaster for years. He is a good friend of mine and wouldn't sell anything he wouldn't use himself.

I agree - Blaster is the man have used him many times in the past few years and will continue in the years to come. But he sells 2 types of HGH - No doubt they are both good but I am curious as to which one was tested by Gator?

ShortnWide
06-03-2013, 03:25 AM
Ill have to check I believe they were the brown tops windmill on em. Hyges I believe,

Yep them are Hyge's. I've ran both green and brown tops, all are good generic GH. I prefer them over most any other generic.
Thanks for the thread Gator, def good info for the BOP fam.